Homosexuals trying to force their perverse lifestyle on Hetro majority.

The sodomites have already forced acceptance of their unholy lifestyle on some, mainly the military. The only to stop it is to have more souls come to God, passing legislation will not do it

I have a good friend of mine. We grew up together and we used to trade gay jokes amongst each other. Now we know that was wrong. He went and served 25 years in the military, married a black woman and came out of his backwoods redneckiness earlier than me, about 20 years ago.
Many years ago he coined it best right about the time I was convinced the gay boogeyman issue was absurd, the majority of gays and lesbians are fine citizens and not abominations and they deserved the same rights as the rest of us.
"40 years from now we will look back and see how this gay thing was a ridiculous and non issue"
Well said Vike.

Sorry, but homosexual behavior is an abomination to God and therefore must not be supported and embraced by man.

I have a good friend of mine. We grew up together and we used to trade gay jokes amongst each other. Now we know that was wrong. He went and served 25 years in the military, married a black woman and came out of his backwoods redneckiness earlier than me, about 20 years ago.
Many years ago he coined it best right about the time I was convinced the gay boogeyman issue was absurd, the majority of gays and lesbians are fine citizens and not abominations and they deserved the same rights as the rest of us.
"40 years from now we will look back and see how this gay thing was a ridiculous and non issue"
Well said Vike.

Sorry, but homosexual behavior is an abomination to God and therefore must not be supported and embraced by man.

You are discussing this with gaydog. I got into this with this guy over this issue, he actually fabricated some ugly shit about gays and falsly attibuted the bigotry to me.

Gay rights, they have all the same rights, its a pure lie that they have different rights.

Take the military issue, Gays have always served in the Military and they did not have to hide in the closet, I know, my younger brother, who died of AIDS (hence I know a lot more than "dumb country boys") was openly gay and in the navy back in 1982.

So gays always have been in the Miltary, now some people want us to ignore that withing homosexuality that there is perverse behaviour, as in hetrosexuality there are perverse behaviors, so the miltary is being forced not to accept homosexuality but they are being forced to accept a 100% of all personalities of homosexuality.

I think its sad that pedophiles can not openly serve in the military, what about their rights.

Marriage, culture, tradition, and religion, marriage is a word that defines the union of a man and wife, that is all, an union under god, for some a union performed by government. We here of people coming out of the closet well being married, hence gay people have married other people. Marriage is not denied. Marriage is a Union of Man and Woman.

Changing the defintion of words to accomadate sexual behaviors, forcing the military to accept any type of homosexual behaviour is outragous, what about pumpers, shoud the military be forced to accept pumpers, you know the guys that use a bicycle pump hooked up to 8 inch in diameter by 2 fool long tube to bloat their package up to the size of a small watermellon, should these people openly serve, they are homosexuals as well.

Even if you accept homosexuality, there is still perversions that many homosexuals cringe at the thought of. Like fisting, I wonder if people who fist daily, I wonder if they should be teachers and open about their sexual perversion, or is this normal homosexuality, shoving your arm up to ones stomach from the back door.

Yet, some are such bigots, that now that they have accepted homosexuals, and admit to being a bigot in the past, they accept all forms of homosexuality as normal homosexuality, so they accept, but as bigots they have stereotyped all forms of sexuality as normal and nothing to be afraid of.

Not controlling human nature is the only fault of mankind.

Well said Vike.

The church I go to does not force you to believe what we do. What right do you have to force your beliefs on others?
Please cite The United States Constitution in support of your religous beliefs on gays.
We are a nation of LAWS, not men and their various religous beliefs.
Get over it. If you do not like it move to Iran. They do it your way there.

Well said Vike.

You are discussing this with gaydog. I got into this with this guy over this issue, he actually fabricated some ugly shit about gays and falsly attibuted the bigotry to me.

Gay rights, they have all the same rights, its a pure lie that they have different rights.

Take the military issue, Gays have always served in the Military and they did not have to hide in the closet, I know, my younger brother, who died of AIDS (hence I know a lot more than "dumb country boys") was openly gay and in the navy back in 1982.

So gays always have been in the Miltary, now some people want us to ignore that withing homosexuality that there is perverse behaviour, as in hetrosexuality there are perverse behaviors, so the miltary is being forced not to accept homosexuality but they are being forced to accept a 100% of all personalities of homosexuality.

I think its sad that pedophiles can not openly serve in the military, what about their rights.

Marriage, culture, tradition, and religion, marriage is a word that defines the union of a man and wife, that is all, an union under god, for some a union performed by government. We here of people coming out of the closet well being married, hence gay people have married other people. Marriage is not denied. Marriage is a Union of Man and Woman.

Changing the defintion of words to accomadate sexual behaviors, forcing the military to accept any type of homosexual behaviour is outragous, what about pumpers, shoud the military be forced to accept pumpers, you know the guys that use a bicycle pump hooked up to 8 inch in diameter by 2 fool long tube to bloat their package up to the size of a small watermellon, should these people openly serve, they are homosexuals as well.

Even if you accept homosexuality, there is still perversions that many homosexuals cringe at the thought of. Like fisting, I wonder if people who fist daily, I wonder if they should be teachers and open about their sexual perversion, or is this normal homosexuality, shoving your arm up to ones stomach from the back door.

Yet, some are such bigots, that now that they have accepted homosexuals, and admit to being a bigot in the past, they accept all forms of homosexuality as normal homosexuality, so they accept, but as bigots they have stereotyped all forms of sexuality as normal and nothing to be afraid of.

Not controlling human nature is the only fault of mankind.

You may want me to be gay but I am not. I am a straight male married for 35 years.
Sorry but keep trying. You will meet someone soon.

The Homosexual predator vermin scum, must be exterminated from the Earth. They serve no reproductive purpose. They are all degenerate deviants.Not to be trusted.!

Let's not get over confident. I have my doubts based on how you have presented yourself on this thread. But I'm also open minded enough to hear you out completely before placing my own perspective. "If" (and that's a huge if) you are in bio analytical sciences and are a Sr. Associate like you claim, then you would be able to answer these few questions I have. And let me warn you: The answers aren't available online. So searching for these answers online will lead you nowhere. Being that I am also in the Bio Tech Industry as a R&D Director, I am fully aware of every aspect of Analytical Sciences.

1. There is a standard analytical method in which all bio analytical researchers must follow in regards to Oligonucleotides. What is it?(In your own words and in detail) And why?

2.What types of modifications take place? And using what kind of chromatography?

3.When improving Reverse Transcriptase Activity and increasing efficiency of c-DNA Synthesis, what is ultimately improved as well?

This is all standard in Bio Analytical Sciences. I don't believe you can answer this. But I'm giving you the opportunity to prove me wrong.

This is hilarious. I wake up to a challenge in the form of a quiz. Ok. You have your doubts but let me change them for you. I can answer this for you with no problems at all.

1. You call it standard, but we call it "traditional". And the answer is quite simple to me being that it is kind of a bio analytical slogan. that "traditional" analytical method is none other than .....using oligonucleotides through anion exchange HPLC using the DNA pac PA-100. Why? Because of great separation and reproducibility, of course. It allows efficient diffusion using the standard or "traditional" HPLC, resulting in resolution of up to 60-mer primers.

2.Ok now you are making this harder I see. I would have to say they are most likely big, bulky type hydrophobic modifications using highly ion- pairing reverse phase chromatography. I think that's right, but I could be wrong.

3. I believe that the sensitivity of RNA-based diagnostic assays are improved also.

Well, there you have it. I am pretty confident that I am right about at least 2 of the 3. hopefully my credibility increases after this. but I also see that you have showed favoritism towards who I call a Pseudo Intellectual. According to them, this is their own made up knowledge. That should tell you something.:eusa_eh:

Incredible. How did you get the answers? I can't believe this. Are you sure you didn't get the answers from someone else? This is unbelievable. And yes, #2 is correct. I'm almost persuaded but I have a feeling somethings not right in how you somehow came up with the right answers. You definitely (IMO) don't seem like Bio analytical material, based on your representation. Nevertheless, you answered correctly.

But I have to ask 2 more questions in regards to your education before I concede. You said somewhere back in your earlier posts that physics wasn't part of your "profession". What do you mean by that? Did you take any physics courses in post-grad school? If so, which?

Btw, I'm not taking any sides here. From what I have seen in your previous posts, your arguments were not only off point, but kind of in accurate in a way. However, your proof was correct in what you were trying to say, which is interesting. We are attracted to each other based on chemical reactions and bio electrical responses (hormones). But not from electromagnetic forces like you were arguing. It's called Interpersonal attraction. All of your examples somehow lean towards that direction, while your arguments go astray. Pretty bizarre.
Your mistake was attempting to ascertain credentials with a short online quiz. Look at the very language he uses in his responses. It's a style and quality of diction not seen anywhere else by him in this thread. Let's look at the two most likely conclusions here:
1. He is exactly who he says he is: an MD who become a higher-up in biotech, who easily answered your three questions correctly but has on every other occasion in this thread misunderstood basic physics concepts, applied them incorrectly, and showed an overall lack of knowledge and standards in both the fields of medicine and basic science.
2. From a psychological perspective, he is identifying with someone he perceives to be in a leadership position, attempting to act like that person, and projecting all of his own insecurities and unwanted attributes onto another.

While there may be a few less likely though possible options, it should be clear at this point which of the above is correct.

Oh my GAWD!

They want to attend "proms"????????

They want to "get married"??????????

They even want to raise the unwanted children of straight people?????????

judgment_day_terror.jpg

I realize his is an Old thread - but after all this time you are still an incoherent, uneducated and inarticulate asshole.

Not quite OP.

More like after centuries of being made 2nd class citizens in matters of law, homosexuals now are merely trying to achieve the same standing as heterosexuals. Until every last anti-gay law is off the books and we're protected in law just as heterosexuals are, what you interpret as being forced to tolerate the gay agenda is merely being forced to not support the hetereosexual persecution of gays.

We're not looking for special rights, just to shake off those laws which persecute us unfairly just as blacks, women, immigrants, and others have over the years when the white majority imposed a pro-white bias into law.

I think I can understand now why Homosexuals are treated so harshly in many other countries
outside of America.

Here in America homosexuals have been accepted and tolerated. Now, the homosexuals
are trying to force their perverse and immoral lifestyle upon everyone else that is not homosexual.

They want to attend proms, they want to marry, they want to adopt impressionable children and raise them as a normal Man and Wife couple.

So , what we will begin to see now is a backlash against this overt flamboyancy that is being displayed by many homosexuals toady. This is why many homosexuals ,I feel , should keep their homosexuality in the closet. It causes less problems.They are parading their homosexuality in front of the majority hetrosexual society.This will have negative repercussions. ::razz:azz:

NEVER turn your back on a homosexual. They all want to fuck you in the butt.

I think I can understand now why Homosexuals are treated so harshly in many other countries
outside of America.

Here in America homosexuals have been accepted and tolerated. Now, the homosexuals
are trying to force their perverse and immoral lifestyle upon everyone else that is not homosexual.

They want to attend proms, they want to marry, they want to adopt impressionable children and raise them as a normal Man and Wife couple.

So , what we will begin to see now is a backlash against this overt flamboyancy that is being displayed by many homosexuals toady. This is why many homosexuals ,I feel , should keep their homosexuality in the closet. It causes less problems.They are parading their homosexuality in front of the majority hetrosexual society.This will have negative repercussions. ::razz:azz:

Yanno..................I'm wondering why you think that they all want to fuck you in the butt.

Is your ass really that becoming? If so, what makes your ass cuter than anyone else's?

Keep it in the closet? Really? Are you hoping they keep your secret?

I'd rather see the gays be proud of who they are and step up and trumpet who they are.

Might keep the closet cases honest.

Jesus said to love God above all else, and love one another as you love God.

Gender wasn't specified.

If you love someone, you love them. Why should what they look like have any bearing?

outside of America.

Yanno..................I'm wondering why you think that they all want to fuck you in the butt.

Is your ass really that becoming? If so, what makes your ass cuter than anyone else's?

Keep it in the closet? Really? Are you hoping they keep your secret?

I'd rather see the gays be proud of who they are and step up and trumpet who they are.

Might keep the closet cases honest.

Jesus said to love God above all else, and love one another as you love God.

Gender wasn't specified.

If you love someone, you love them. Why should what they look like have any bearing?

The word "you" in my post should have made it clear I was responding to the OP. I don't think about the homos much. I don't worry about them. I don't worry about them wanting to fuck me in the butt. I was suggesting that the OP probably worries about the homos wanting to fuck him/her/it in the butt.

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. My reply was lame. It wasn't any lamer than the OP's obssession with the homos IMHO.

Referring to people who love different than you as "homos" speaks quite a bit about your views.

Sorry, but I believe that if you love someone, and care for them as you do yourself says a lot about the person.

People should be allowed to marry who they choose (and love), not who the politicians say they should marry.

You want to marry someone of the same gender? Fine................just allow me to marry whom I wish and we're good.

I prefer someone of the opposite gender, doesn't make me a homophobe, because if you love someone of the same gender, good on ya.....................just love.

I just wish that people who love one another should be allowed to marry, regardless of their gender.

Referring to people who love different than you as "homos" speaks quite a bit about your views.

Sorry, but I believe that if you love someone, and care for them as you do yourself says a lot about the person.

People should be allowed to marry who they choose (and love), not who the politicians say they should marry.

You want to marry someone of the same gender? Fine................just allow me to marry whom I wish and we're good.

I prefer someone of the opposite gender, doesn't make me a homophobe, because if you love someone of the same gender, good on ya.....................just love.

I just wish that people who love one another should be allowed to marry, regardless of their gender.

What does my post have to do with who marries who? I don't care if the homos marry. Like I said ...I don't think about them much. My earlier post was an attempt to point out that the OP thinks about the homos too much. My use of the word "homo" is just a shorter version of homosexual. If it bothers them or you...Oh well. I don't think about them or what bothers them that much. You jumping to their defense I do find interesting Rob. I hope they appreciate your support.

"Christians" take one line of scripture wa-aaay out of any relevant historical and cultural context and use it to justify the most vile and evil shit. Intolerant and Hateful. Anti-Christian by anyone's definition.

Who is perverse?

"Christians" take one line of scripture wa-aaay out of any relevant historical and cultural context and use it to justify the most vile and evil shit. Intolerant and Hateful. Anti-Christian by anyone's definition.

Who is perverse?

You know...........................the only things that I consider a "sin" are anything that goes against either (a) the 7 Noahide Commandments, or (b) anything that goes against the 10 Commandments.

Neither of those lists of Commandments says anything about "thou shalt not be gay".

Interestingly enough, in Leviticus (which was a rule book for Jewish priests), there IS a reference that you shouldn't have relations with another man, as well as in some of the stuff that Paul wrote. However........................did you know that there isn't a single reference to lesbians in the Bible?

I thought that Jesus said we were all to love God above all else, and to love one another as we love God. How can you love someone if you're calling them all sorts of vile names and demonizing them?

Homosexuals trying to force their perverse lifestyle on Hetro majority.
An alternative to the republicans forcing their war monger ideology on this country.

Forum List

Back