Homosexuals/ Liberals Livid About Plans For Boston 'Straight Pride Parade

Why shouldn't people be proud of their Normalcy? Almighty God made them Normative, and God doesn't make junk.

I see nothing wrong with normal folks publicly coming out and showing pride for who they are. It isn't their fault that God made them normal.

Straight out of Black Panthers playbook and thus irrelevant deflection.
Out of the black panthers playbook would be knocking your teeth out and spitting on your face. Pretty sure they hate gay people as much as you do, though, pussy. So an ally for your stupid ass right there.

Why you sooooo angry, lil fella? Welfare check is late???
Go suck some cock, Dale. Give in to the urges.

Voice of experience speaking, BlackFag? Save your dirty queer talk for the gay bath-houses that you frequent...m'kay?
You’ll never be happy suppressing those urges, Dale.

Projecting again, BlackFag?????? LMAO!!!!! Speak for yourself, boi.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

bet it won't be as fun or colorful - just a bunch of angry snowflakes that feel threatened............ oh well - if they can pay for the permit & security, i say go for it.

Fun and colorful like this, you perverted sack of shit?

& THIS!!!!

A34-C92-BB-0-AE4-4016-80-E0-6037411-AB8-AA-1280x640.jpg

And that made noooooo sense.....typical of your posts thus consistent.

well i can see how it wouldn't make any sense to you if it didn't include crisis actors from sandy hook or about deep state coup out to get donny............:lmao:

Nothing died but the truth and journalism credibility at Sandy Hoax on 12-14-2012, bitch.....

(snicker)

e-card.jpg

Out of the black panthers playbook would be knocking your teeth out and spitting on your face. Pretty sure they hate gay people as much as you do, though, pussy. So an ally for your stupid ass right there.

Voice of experience speaking, BlackFag? Save your dirty queer talk for the gay bath-houses that you frequent...m'kay?

View attachment 264125
Boi? Oh brother, you are so gay. Omg.

So it's not ok to celebrate normalcy but it's just fine to celebrate perversion and mental illness!

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/06/05/straight-pride-parade-boston-group-planned/

The abject stupidity of the MAGA hat wearing idiots who voted for DJT knows no bounds.

Being straight isn't "normal" for someone who was born gay. Being gay is "normalcy" to a gay person.

The majority has no need to hold a parade to celebrate their majority rights.

Dragonclunt, you celebrate with the mentally ill at Queer Day parades??? Well bless your little perverted and sick heart!!!!

:itsok:

I celebrate Pride Week with family, friends and neighbours. This is a free country where gays have been marrying for more than 15 years, and gay couples are welcomed into communities and churches throughout the country. I watched friends stay hidden in the closet for fear of their jobs or their housing now able to live their lives freely without fear of being fired, or discriminated against. Rights for gay people have had no impact on my life, but the difference in the lives of my gay friends and family has been like night and day.

Freedom from persecution and abuse should always be celebrated. Being kind to others costs you nothing and gains you everything. You should try it on occasion.

Fun and colorful like this, you perverted sack of shit?

& THIS!!!!

well i can see how it wouldn't make any sense to you if it didn't include crisis actors from sandy hook or about deep state coup out to get donny............:lmao:

Nothing died but the truth and journalism credibility at Sandy Hoax on 12-14-2012, bitch.....

(snicker)

e-card.jpg

23755475_1876273749067964_4456321648997729977_n.jpg
23755475_1876273749067964_4456321648997729977_n.jpg

If everyone became LGBTQAII+, within 50 years, mankind would be on the verge of extinction. That's a fact. And those who were left, would live a harder and harder life.

Normalcy is absolutely essential for the continuation of human life on Planet Earth- we need to celebrate that. I don't know if libs know this or not, but Trannies-another part of LGBT- cannot become pregnant or have abortions. It would be a nightmare for the entire Pro-Choice community.

So it's not ok to celebrate normalcy but it's just fine to celebrate perversion and mental illness!

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/06/05/straight-pride-parade-boston-group-planned/

The abject stupidity of the MAGA hat wearing idiots who voted for DJT knows no bounds.

Being straight isn't "normal" for someone who was born gay. Being gay is "normalcy" to a gay person.

Dragonclunt, you celebrate with the mentally ill at Queer Day parades??? Well bless your little perverted and sick heart!!!!

:itsok:

I celebrate Pride Week with family, friends and neighbours. This is a free country where gays have been marrying for more than 15 years, and gay couples are welcomed into communities and churches throughout the country. I watched friends stay hidden in the closet for fear of their jobs or their housing now able to live their lives freely without fear of being fired, or discriminated against. Rights for gay people have had no impact on my life, but the difference in the lives of my gay friends and family has been like night and day.

Freedom from persecution and abuse should always be celebrated. Being kind to others costs you nothing and gains you everything. You should try it on occasion.

Sounds like you have quite the circle of mentally unbalanced family and friends.....certainly explains you.

Nobody is born gay. They choose to be gay. That's why it's a mental illness.

View attachment 264125

BlackFag SEZ???? " O-M-G Dale your so gay I just know you are OMG!!!!"

View attachment 264125

And an idiot

Funny how the LGBT community and the left in general, have no tolerance for something out of the norm.

oh please... who is easily defined as the party of inclusion & who is 'traditionally' known as the party of exclusion?

Really, MAGA_Man? You still expect them to play fair? As someone above me mentioned, they're trying to bring about the end of civilization as we know it. At least Nietzsche's Zarathustra was willing to let the old, outdated form of mankind exist as they were while they died out making way for the ultimate man. The postmodern Left, however, wants to mutilate every aspect of our lives and bodies and beliefs on the way to their ultimate perfect human, the androgynous automaton who looks, thinks and behaves and believes the same in their billions.

& THIS!!!!

(snicker)

e-card.jpg

View attachment 264127 View attachment 264127

2cc83698d9ff50c963364128efdd166e.jpg

wait... hold on...is this one...?

aff244a498ee6f1192bd2a9c4ef807b0-its-funny-funny-shit.jpg

nope; guess not.

Nobody is born gay. They choose to be gay. That's why it's a mental illness.

I don't know if its a "mental illness", I think its just a choice, a preference.

When I was growing up, homosexuality wasn't nearly as glorified as it is today. Indeed, the adults warned us kids about those who would try to recruit as into the Orientation and to stay away. Educational films like Sid Davis' "Boys Beware" showed us homosexual tactics to try and get people on board for the program.

But since then, the gay community invented things like "homophobia" and preached the idea that they are the world's Sacred Cows who cannot be offended.

I would hope that at Straight Pride Parade would be an encouragement to red blooded young men who are interested in broads, that they should be proud of how they feel.

View attachment 264125

And an idiot

BlackFag SEZ??? "Listen too me Dale I no your gay and your a idiot and not smart like me!...due you here me due you???"

Wrong on "wid yo' bad self".....

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back