Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools

Ummm.... I don't think you know too many gay men. I, on the other hand, DO. The vast majority of instances of homosexual pedophilia I've heard of are in repressed cases like priests. Every gay man I've ever met is just as disgusted by this as the rest of us are.

Also, I'd like to point out that pedophilia exists in heterosexual men as well, and if you really want to "generalize", then just state that "men are pedophiles". I've never met a single man who was molested by another man EVER, let alone as a child. On the other hand, I can't EVEN COUNT the number of female friends I have (20+ easily) that were molested or raped by male friends, their uncles, fathers, step-fathers, brothers, cousins, or some other random guy, when they were children, some as young as 4yrs old. At least, the instances you were talking about the gay men only hit on the teen boys, which is maybe awkward, but if they don't want to be hit on by men, then what is any guy doing walking around a gay community. MOST CASES OF PEDOPHILIA OCCUR IN MEN, whether they are gay or straight has nothing to do with it.

And, yes, you are homophobic.

Lol. Yeah, I'm sure they go around admitting they like little boys.

Testosterone, but that is really a poor excuse when it comes to abusing children.

No, it's not testosterone. It's a complicated and convoluted mass of reasons, physiological and psychological in nature.

Mostly..and I've worked with these guys....it comes from the fact that they were molested themselves, or initiated into it at a very young age by an older person. The only exceptions are the drooling idiots who are just incapable of controlling their sexual urges.

I see from the response, that I was correct.

Nope, many of us cannot admit truth, not even obvious truth, if it challenges our cherished myths.

Hey, makes no difference to me.

Gays are gay because they are born that way, that much is obvious

Descriminating against them simply because they gay is flat out wrong, too.

On a side note, most of the organizations protecting children are funded largely by the gay groups, more so than any other organization.

I see from the response, that I was correct.

Nope, many of us cannot admit truth, not even obvious truth, if it challenges our cherished myths.

Hey, makes no difference to me.

Gays are gay because they are born that way, that much is obvious

Descriminating against them simply because they gay is flat out wrong, too.

Now you are mixing idiotics with intelligent thought.

If I thought it was that important I would have. The largest groups offering aid to abused children are often run by gays and lesbians, I have worked with a few of them and it isn't right to 'out' people just for the sake of arguing with morons.

Read my whole post again. Not going to for moral reasons, you know those pesky morals, the things people who don't like homosexuality like to ignore.

Read my whole post again. Not going to for moral reasons, you know those pesky morals, the things people who don't like homosexuality like to ignore.

I don't understand why you're avoiding the question. What gay groups funded organizations protecting children? What other groups funded them. Let's see some numbers so we can compare. You said it, now back it up - or admit that you made it up.

You do not understand morals one bit, so I say this to you, when you understand morals we'll try again, otherwise you just prove you have no soul.

You do not understand morals one bit, so I say this to you, when you understand morals we'll try again, otherwise you just prove you have no soul.

We're not talking about morals, we're talking about what gay groups funded organizations protecting children? What other groups funded them. Let's see some numbers so we can compare for ourselves. Or just admit that you lied. It's really quite that simple.

Cactus Carlos, your name is appropriate. You're a prick.

I just don't think he understands what happens when these groups are 'found out'. They often lose funding from the nut-jobs who spread hatred, which just happen to be mostly republican and only a few democrat. Either that or he's fishing to get the names so he can be the republican's hero and do it himself, either way, he has no morals.

Forum List

Back