Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools

No, you have a piece of paper that claims to say you know something, you probably just got wasted on beer and fucked a lot in college then got an overpaid job with that piece of toilette paper. I EARNED my job.
Wrong-o again, as my degree is cum laude. I'm also licensed in three states, which means that in addition to my degree work I've passed a 16 hour accredited exam and vetted by my peers. I've also been in the same career for over 25 years. All in a scientific field.

What did you say your degree is in? Oh that's right, you didn't. :badgrin:

You actually think that the universe can be explained by physical science alone? :badgrin:

I don't, but that doesn't prompt me to believe in any particular religion's creation story.

Also, it's never seemed to me that the Big Bang theory is necessarily in conflict with creation stories. Who's to say, for example, that the Word wasn't really really explosive? Or that when Tiamat and Apsu got together to spawn the world from the broiling primordial choas, that it didn't begin as a super-hot, rapidly-expanding ball of matter?

I mean really, if a kid walks away from a Big Bang lesson thinking that the universe spontaneously appeared from nothing for no reason, something's gone wrong, because the Big Bang theory doesn't imply any such thing.

I don't, but that doesn't prompt me to believe in any particular religion's creation story.

Also, it's never seemed to me that the Big Bang theory is necessarily in conflict with creation stories. Who's to say, for example, that the Word wasn't really really explosive? Or that when Tiamat and Apsu got together to spawn the world from the broiling primordial choas, that it didn't begin as a super-hot, rapidly-expanding ball of matter?

I mean really, if a kid walks away from a Big Bang lesson thinking that the universe spontaneously appeared from nothing for no reason, something's gone wrong, because the Big Bang theory doesn't imply any such thing.

A very wise man once said something similar:

The "big bang" theory closely resembles the story of creation.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/507057-post3.html

I don't see why we have to resort to "magic" to be able to explain our universe. I hate short cut explainations. If modern science can't explain it, then let's just admit that we don't really know. Why is "I don't know" such an unexceptable answer to people when it comes to the great mysteries of life and the universe?

I don't see why we have to resort to "magic" to be able to explain our universe. I hate short cut explainations. If modern science can't explain it, then let's just admit that we don't really know. Why is "I don't know" such an unexceptable answer to people when it comes to the great mysteries of life and the universe?

Hey....magic is the stuff that Christians live on. You know....they look at what someone did in the Bible, and they say "God did it", and ask no further questions.

They mistakenly believe that you're not supposed to question faith. Unfortunately, God LIKES it when people debate with Him. Check the rabbis on that one, as well as the stories of Lot and the stories of Esther. Not only does He like it when we debate, but He also likes it when someone has the stones to actually challenge Him for competition. Check the stories of Jacob for that one.

Matter of fact, the story of Jesus walking on the water has some VERY interesting things in it. He was teaching His disciples how to walk on water (probably using science and balance), and telling them how to do it. Bad thing though.....11 of them were cowards and didn't trust Jesus. However....one did......and he walked out on the water with Jesus until Jesus let him go. His faith wasn't strong enough, and he fell into the water.

And........the only difference between magic and miracles is the intent with which they are used. Hell.....if Jesus showed up in Salem during the 1600's, He would have more than likely been invited to a barbeque.

Your fixation on homosexuality betrays your desperation to to be noticed. Perhaps if you were a complete person you would not need to attack someone else so much with your garbage. Go find a hobby, a nice little fluffy hobby. Or play sports, but then you'd encounter a lot of gay men who enjoy playing sports as well. You can't be creative in any way, because that's considered gay to. Oh well, posting on the forums is all you have ... wait ... I have heard posting on forums or message boards makes you gay to. Hmmm .... nothing left for you to do except curls up in a corner and wait for death, since people like you have said everything will make you gay.

The Bass isn't fixated on homosexuality, he condemns it. This isn't about attacking nor hating any person(s), just sinful attacks, which the Bass is well within his jurisdiction to do as a Christian.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxwbDC1YeuY]YouTube - Bass-o-Matic tribute![/ame]

Tell us Bassomatic, are you a member of this church by chance?

Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, the Bass isn't a member of that cursed, God forsaken "church". The Bass doesn't believe that "God hates fags", he believes God loves homos and wants them to repent of their sins and come back to Him. Westboro Baptist Chruch are a bunch of sinful, religious fanatics/zealots. The Bass dislikes the actions of religious zealots.

No, the Bass isn't a member of that cursed, God forsaken "church". The Bass doesn't believe that "God hates fags", he believes God loves homos and wants them to repent of their sins and come back to Him. Westboro Baptist Chruch are a bunch of sinful, religious fanatics/zealots. The Bass dislikes the actions of religious zealots.

Well, at least you got that going for ya

Forum List

Back