Homosexuals brainwashing our children in elementary schools

Considered an early form of hazmat suit, a plague doctor's clothing consisted of:

* A wide-brimmed black hat worn close to the head. At the time, a wide-brimmed black hat would have been identified a person as a doctor, much the same as how nowadays a hat may identify chefs, soldiers, and workers. The wide-brimmed hat may have also been used as partial shielding from infection.

* A primitive gas mask in the shape of a bird's beak. A common belief at the time was that the plague was spread by birds. There may have been a belief that by dressing in a bird-like mask, the wearer could draw the plague away from the patient and onto the garment the plague doctor wore. The mask also included red glass eyepieces, which were thought to make the wearer impervious to evil. The beak of the mask was often filled with strongly aromatic herbs and spices to overpower the miasmas or "bad air" which was also thought to carry the plague. At the very least, it may have served a dual purpose of dulling the smell of unburied corpses, sputum, and ruptured bouboules in plague victims.

* A long, black overcoat. The overcoat worn by the plague doctor was tucked in behind the beak mask at the neckline to minimize skin exposure. It extended to the feet, and was often coated head to toe in suet or wax. A coating of suet may have been used with the thought that the plague could be drawn away from the flesh of the infected victim and either trapped by the suet, or repelled by the wax. The coating of wax likely served as protection against respiratory droplet contamination, but it was not known at the time if coughing carried the plague. It was likely that the overcoat was waxed to simply prevent sputum or other bodily fluids from clinging to it.

* A wooden cane. The cane was used to both direct family members to move the patient, other individuals nearby, and possibly to examine the patient with directly.

* Leather breeches. Similar to waders worn by fishermen, leather breeches were worn beneath the cloak to protect the legs and groin from infection. Since the plague often tended to manifest itself first in the lymph nodes, particular attention was paid to protecting the armpits, neck, and groin.

From Wikipedia - Black Death

So brilliant one, if the Black Death wasn't believed to be caused by vapors, why in the hell did they wear a GAS MASK?

Learn something before spouting off dude.

What is a DU screename Cockbite Carlos?

How clever. :rolleyes:

You should visit DU if you haven't been there. Lots of people like yourself - bitter, mean, and no interest in any opinions other than your own. Oh, and no conservatives.

Know what's sad? No matter who wins, you'll still be a bitter old man. It could be a 100% democratic congress, democratic president, and democratic supreme court and you would still be unhappy. That whole tough-guy persona, only a front to hide your anger and your fear of people different than yourself. I pity you.

How clever. :rolleyes:

You should visit DU if you haven't been there. Lots of people like yourself - bitter, mean, and no interest in any opinions other than your own. Oh, and no conservatives.

Know what's sad? No matter who wins, you'll still be a bitter old man. It could be a 100% democratic congress, democratic president, and democratic supreme court and you would still be unhappy. That whole tough-guy persona, only a front to hide your anger and your fear of people different than yourself. I pity you.

First dude....I'm not a democrat. Second, I'm not bitter and unhappy either. I kinda think that after what I went through growing up, joining the Navy, as well as getting lots of awards with a successful career, with a decent retirement, kinda helps keep my attitude pretty good. Tough guy? Nope, wrong dude, but I will tell you this, I ain't weak.

As far as being afraid of those different than me? Nope, wrong again, traveling to over 26 different countries kinda opens your mind up to that, at least, if you can avoid the Ugly American syndrome.

Not as smart as you thought you were eh moron?

Why are you avoiding your failure to post YOUR evidence of something other than the big bang, dude? YOU insisted that there is no evidence and I provided thre, count em THREE sources that says otherwise. The expanding universe is PHYSICAL EVIDENCE that suggests a big bang. Now, come on lil guy.. Go ahead and show me YOUR evidence for YOUR creation theory. Don't try to cry about evolution now. Hell, there is even MORE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE of that. so, come on... here kitty kitty kitty.. post YOUR PHYSICAL evidence of the biblical creation.

:cool:
So where did the mass come from for the matter in the big bang? You still haven't given me your theory on how life began. :lol:

I think you both had a hand in it. Now, go to my room. :lol:

:eusa_pray: Am I gonna get SPANKED?

please, please, please, please.........

Besides, if he hadn't started to listen to Ass Chucker (Charlie Bass) and started to call me a queer, I wouldn't have started in on his stupid newbie ass.

Besides....I am civil to others if they're civil to me. Ask AllieBaba, or better yet, check in the poll thread on the Bible.

I'm plenty civil when it calls for!

:eusa_pray: Am I gonna get SPANKED?

please, please, please, please.........

Besides, if he hadn't started to listen to Ass Chucker (Charlie Bass) and started to call me a queer, I wouldn't have started in on his stupid newbie ass.

tsk tsk, I'm not sure if a spanking can even get you to behave. :D

I know Cactus Carlos from another board and he is good people, perhaps you and he just got off on the wrong foot. Anyway, I have never and will never be a net nanny. This is all playful fun I hope you know.

Well, if you know him so well.....tell him to quit following GlockMail and Charlie Bass, they're just gonna get his rep and feelings hurt.

If he is as good as you say he is, why in the hell is he unable to listen to people rather than just going off half-cocked?

Is the Big Bang theory even comparable to creation stories?

It says there was a big explosion, of which everything we can see is a part, but doesn't say where the material came from or what happened before the explosion.

Is it really in the same ballpark as theories that start with "in the beginning, there was the Word," "Tiamat and Apsu mixed their waters," "suddenly, for no apparent reason," or "and then the blind madgod Azathoth, lulled by the monotonous piping of mindless amorphous flute-players, began to dream?"

Good reference to Lovecraft tossed in. *grin*

So where did the mass come from for the matter in the big bang? You still haven't given me your theory on how life began. :lol:

WHY are you AVOIDING giving me YOUR evidence, dude? YOU asked for evidence of the bang, I PROVIDED such, and now you seem hellbent on avoiding post you EVIDENCE FOR CREATIONISM!

:lol:

gosh, WHY IS THAT??

When PHYSICAL SCIENCE can find evidence to explain where the mass came from then PHYSICAL SCIENCE will still dominate you dogma junkie idiots. Are you assuming that your god is the big bang, now? come on, dude.. show your hand.. Don't be a little bitch about not posting YOUR PHYSICAL EVIDENCE!

Well, if you know him so well.....tell him to quit following GlockMail and Charlie Bass, they're just gonna get his rep and feelings hurt.

If he is as good as you say he is, why in the hell is he unable to listen to people rather than just going off half-cocked?

LOL at homosexuals trying to use scare and intimidation tactics on people.

LOL at homosexuals trying to use scare and intimidation tactics on people.

Your fixation on homosexuality betrays your desperation to to be noticed. Perhaps if you were a complete person you would not need to attack someone else so much with your garbage. Go find a hobby, a nice little fluffy hobby. Or play sports, but then you'd encounter a lot of gay men who enjoy playing sports as well. You can't be creative in any way, because that's considered gay to. Oh well, posting on the forums is all you have ... wait ... I have heard posting on forums or message boards makes you gay to. Hmmm .... nothing left for you to do except curls up in a corner and wait for death, since people like you have said everything will make you gay.

WHY are you AVOIDING giving me YOUR evidence, dude? YOU asked for evidence of the bang, I PROVIDED such, and now you seem hellbent on avoiding post you EVIDENCE FOR CREATIONISM!

gosh, WHY IS THAT??

When PHYSICAL SCIENCE can find evidence to explain where the mass came from then PHYSICAL SCIENCE will still dominate you dogma junkie idiots. Are you assuming that your god is the big bang, now? come on, dude.. show your hand.. Don't be a little bitch about not posting YOUR PHYSICAL EVIDENCE!

You actually think that the universe can be explained by physical science alone? :badgrin:

1. (Attempt #2) Where did the mass come from for the matter in the big bang?
2. (Attempt #3) Tell me your theory on how life began.

Gotta degree in applied science. And yours? :badgrin:

No, you have a piece of paper that claims to say you know something, you probably just got wasted on beer and fucked a lot in college then got an overpaid job with that piece of toilette paper. I EARNED my job.

Forum List

Back