Homosexuals attacking religious rights again

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
North Carolina sued over gay marriage opt-out law
Why can't these faggots be happy they can "marry" and fuck off? They aren't BANNED from getting married,They aren't told NO we won't do it. They are merely told hold on let me get someone that CAN and WILL help you without worrying they are going against their religious views. These faggots all need a deaths sentence. We should invite ISIS here maybe about 50 of the best tossers and have them give us an example of how they fix this homosexual problem over there in the ME. Sick and tired of this shit,wasting money,using up courts for pointless garbage.

But Senate Leader Phil Berger, a Republican, noted the lawsuit failed to include anyone who was denied the ability to get married under the law.

"This is just the latest attempt by the far left’s political correctness mob to force their beliefs on everyone else by trampling the First Amendment guarantee of religious freedom," he said.

YEP! Even if some thug in a robe WRONGLY throws the law out just pass a new one :) Just tweak it a little HAHA.We can continue doing this until the faggot brigade realizes they don't run this fucking country

Why can't these faggots be happy they can "marry" and fuck off? They aren't BANNED from getting married,They aren't told NO we won't do it. They are merely told hold on let me get someone that CAN and WILL help you without worrying they are going against their religious views. These faggots all need a deaths sentence. We should invite ISIS here maybe about 50 of the best tossers and have them give us an example of how they fix this homosexual problem over there in the ME. Sick and tired of this shit,wasting money,using up courts for pointless garbage.
Racist - CHECK
Homophobic - CHECK
Asshole - CHECK

You''re not dealing with the brightest bulbs on the strand....

gaysmuslims.jpg

Finally a social conservative admits he and ISIS could get along

Why invite ISIS? Too much of a pussy to do it yourself? lol. Get a grip!

Racist - CHECK
Homophobic - CHECK
Asshole - CHECK
Cultural Marxist-CHECK! Oh an for the ignorant and willfully stupid here

Cultural Marxism - Metapedia

Definition of Cultural Marxism

The gradual process of destroying all traditions, languages, religions, individuality, government, family, law and order in order to re-assemble society in the future as a communist utopia. This utopia will have no notion of gender, traditions, morality, god or even family or the state. The Philosophy was proven not to Work already by Vladimir Lenin as he tried in vein to control and subjugate the people. He admitted before he died that capitalism was the only true system in which people understand how to live with each other.... Lenin knew that there were a few western Idiots who kept spreading the communist ideas long after Lenin gave up.... he called these people useful idiots as they had more emotion than brains and could be used to subvert the western states for a military takeover in the future as the citizens would already be perverted and sick and weak from poisonous ideas, decadent lusts and mindless entertainment.

Why invite ISIS? Too much of a pussy to do it yourself? lol. Get a grip!
Another one that lacks the ability of comprehension....oh well.

No, I comprehend your foot-stomping hissy just fine.
Of course a cultural marxist thinks stomping on religious rights and turning this country in a shithole of liberalism is A OK. Again you lack comprehension skills. So fuck off.

Rabid homophobes use the Church as a vehicle for their rage. They've picked a fight with the gestapo forces of the force that undermined the West. Trust, me, you don't want the Thought Police against you.

But Senate Leader Phil Berger, a Republican, noted the lawsuit failed to include anyone who was denied the ability to get married under the law.

"This is just the latest attempt by the far left’s political correctness mob to force their beliefs on everyone else by trampling the First Amendment guarantee of religious freedom," he said.

YEP! Even if some thug in a robe WRONGLY throws the law out just pass a new one :) Just tweak it a little HAHA.We can continue doing this until the faggot brigade realizes they don't run this fucking country
They may not run it but they certainly police it.

Jesus.... Is that you posting ?

Lol!! Religious fakes .

Private business ...have them waited on by anyone you please

Government in an official capacity?
You don't get to choose who will receive government services. If your religious views are more important than your official responsibilities, then you need to choose another profession

Forum List

Back