Homosexuals attacking religious rights again

North Carolina sued over gay marriage opt-out law
Why can't these faggots be happy they can "marry" and fuck off? They aren't BANNED from getting married,They aren't told NO we won't do it. They are merely told hold on let me get someone that CAN and WILL help you without worrying they are going against their religious views. These faggots all need a deaths sentence. We should invite ISIS here maybe about 50 of the best tossers and have them give us an example of how they fix this homosexual problem over there in the ME. Sick and tired of this shit,wasting money,using up courts for pointless garbage.
You sound quite upset.

Unhinged is the word you were looking for I think.
Stormfronters usually are.

Hm. This is EXACTLY LIKE the "nazis" that banned Jews from owning or running businesses...we are right there. Practice your religious beliefs then you either "quit" aka forced out because you are religious or you conform to the cultural marxists wishes.

You don't feel you can perform the duties of your government job because of religious reasons.......time to find another job
Nope. Time to fuck off and stop whining because 1 person in an office said hold on let me find someone that can do that for you.
I understand the same law will allow them to pass on serving white supremists too.

You don't feel you can perform the duties of your government job because of religious reasons.......time to find another job
Nope. Time to fuck off and stop whining because 1 person in an office said hold on let me find someone that can do that for you.

Does this law apply to those wishing to implement Sharia too? Wouldn't their religious convictions need to be accommodated too?

Does this law apply to those wishing to implement Sharia too? Wouldn't their religious convictions need to be accommodated too?
I don't give a shit WHAT religion someone is if faggots wanting to "marry" goes against your religion the state of NC can and will find someone that has no problem giving you a license.

I don't give a shit WHAT religion someone is if faggots wanting to "marry" goes against your religion the state of NC can and will find someone that has no problem giving you a license.

Interesting point..

If a Muslim working at DMV does not believe women should drive, should he send women to another line?

You''re not dealing with the brightest bulbs on the strand....

gaysmuslims.jpg

I can't figure out what the take-away is from this. Do homos wanna be thrown off buildings like lemmings?

These would be the same people who told us the folks in the Middle East loved Osama bin Laden because he was going around, opening daycare centers.

It hurts their "feelz" to have it pointed out that they aren't just like everyone else.

But Senate Leader Phil Berger, a Republican, noted the lawsuit failed to include anyone who was denied the ability to get married under the law.

"This is just the latest attempt by the far left’s political correctness mob to force their beliefs on everyone else by trampling the First Amendment guarantee of religious freedom," he said.

YEP! Even if some thug in a robe WRONGLY throws the law out just pass a new one :) Just tweak it a little HAHA.We can continue doing this until the faggot brigade realizes they don't run this fucking country

The 1st Amendment doesn't give you the right to discriminate any more than the 2nd Amendment gives you the right to shoot anyone you feel like.
There is no discrimination you fucking imbecile. YOU nor any BUTT FUCKER can FORCE ANYONE to go against their religious rights. They will find a judge or someone allowed to perform a marriage or give a license out. Like I said thug in a robe WRONGLY throws law out NC should just pass another one that's slightly tweaked. :)

Can you be made to wait for a different ambulance because the guy driving the 1st one there won't pick up homosexuals?

Can you be made to wait for another policeman because the one who showed up hates gays?

Can you be sent to another store because this one doesn't like black people?

Can you be told to wait for the next cab because this one doesn't pick up blacks?
2 of those are life altering jobs so nope. Next 2 absolutely. They aren't harming you by asking you to leave and go to a different store or take a different cab. If you say otherwise to ANY of those you are anti freedom. Period.NO ONE is being denied ANY service. PERIOD. They want to FORCE EVERYONE to accept their disgusting lifestyle. I hope people that issue licenses in the counties that these faggots are whining about QUIT if they are forced against the constitution to give license to faggots instead of letting someone who doesn't mind doing it do so.

Hey look another one for bringing back Jim Crow.

Interesting point..

If a Muslim working at DMV does not believe women should drive, should he send women to another line?
Is that Wahabiism or Sharia? Neither are legal law or REAL religious beliefs in America. ISLAM is.

But Senate Leader Phil Berger, a Republican, noted the lawsuit failed to include anyone who was denied the ability to get married under the law.

"This is just the latest attempt by the far left’s political correctness mob to force their beliefs on everyone else by trampling the First Amendment guarantee of religious freedom," he said.

YEP! Even if some thug in a robe WRONGLY throws the law out just pass a new one :) Just tweak it a little HAHA.We can continue doing this until the faggot brigade realizes they don't run this fucking country

The 1st Amendment doesn't give you the right to discriminate any more than the 2nd Amendment gives you the right to shoot anyone you feel like.
There is no discrimination you fucking imbecile. YOU nor any BUTT FUCKER can FORCE ANYONE to go against their religious rights. They will find a judge or someone allowed to perform a marriage or give a license out. Like I said thug in a robe WRONGLY throws law out NC should just pass another one that's slightly tweaked. :)

Can you be made to wait for a different ambulance because the guy driving the 1st one there won't pick up homosexuals?

Can you be made to wait for another policeman because the one who showed up hates gays?

Can you be sent to another store because this one doesn't like black people?

Can you be told to wait for the next cab because this one doesn't pick up blacks?
2 of those are life altering jobs so nope. Next 2 absolutely. They aren't harming you by asking you to leave and go to a different store or take a different cab. If you say otherwise to ANY of those you are anti freedom. Period.NO ONE is being denied ANY service. PERIOD. They want to FORCE EVERYONE to accept their disgusting lifestyle. I hope people that issue licenses in the counties that these faggots are whining about QUIT if they are forced against the constitution to give license to faggots instead of letting someone who doesn't mind doing it do so.

Hey look another one for bringing back Jim Crow.
You mean another one that believes if I build a business I have every god damn right to say who can come in my building or not. Its called Freedom.A foreign word to cultural marxists I know.

Forum List

Back