Homosexuality isn't unnatural afterall

Yes, rape is completely natural. Ever watch morning doves or starlings "mate?' Have seen personally 7 male morning doves 'gangbanging' a female. If that's not attesting to the normalcy of rape in nature I don't know what standard to use.

The difference though that seperates people from other animals is our capacity to know what's harmful and should thus be forbidden by laws, or morals, or culture. It's normal to pee and poop. But that doesn't then mean it'd be normal and acceptable to do so on a busy street.
So Homosexuality and Rape would be acceptable as long as it's not done "on a busy street"?

Isn't that harmful?

Any and all sexual acts are capable of transmitting the HIV virus, along with any other means of fluid-exchange. Isn't just anal intercourse.

You should read the linked site. I tend to defer to institutions like Yale instead of some guy online. :)
Some guy online: The OP.

Check out some of the comments in yer link:

total bs…ascribing human qualities to non human creatures.That`s called anthropomorphism. Men in Europe used to walk arm in arm down the street.They weren`t gay. Women kissed each other on the lips. They weren`t gay. This article reeks of political correctness and gay agenda.
Homosexuality is found in the Animal Kingdom therefore it's ok.

Hey OP I saw animals on YouTube videos eating their young. Not just the newborns either. You think it's ok for Humans to eat Babies?

It's in Nature.

Homosexuality is natural in the animal kingdom, but then again we are supposed to be born with a conscience. Random killing for food or territory is also natural in the animal kingdom. Our conscience is supposed to curb this impulse.

When it comes to women, I think lesbianism is more natural, but then every once in awhile they like to use strapons, so it seems that they also find heterosexuality natural as well.

I've been told by one or two gay men that they had bad marriages which turned them off to women. They said that bad relationships caused them to explore the wild side. Everyone recognizes attractive physical attributes in both sexes. The trick is resisting the urges.

The really sad aspect of this issue is those who are born with hormonal or DNA that makes a boy that looks like a woman or a girl that looks masculine. These are really the rejected few who suffer the most psychological torment. They really don't know what they are supposed to be. They feel they are one sex or another but everyone knows they have a wanker or a vagina. Sometimes you have parents that force their kids to be something they aren't. Then again there's some parents that never give them any guidance at all and the kids act on their impulses rather than morals.

'Conscience' is only a word. Unless someone cuts open a person and extracts one, it's simply one of many words we use to describe ourselves as distinct from other animals. But we're not. Or at least I don't believe we are. We've simply evolved a complex-enough system of written and spoken language which enables us to invent these terms. But that it's just our egos that makes us believe we're so different from other animals.

Feed fish in a pond or lake sometime. Or birds for that matter. Both will snatch food from another's mouth. Now watch a UN food mission in Africa where they're throwing water bottles and packs of food to people - same thing. Not so different afterall. Only reason we seem to think we're so much different from other animals is we live in a society of pleanty. Shut the water and power off for a few days and you'll see how alike we in fact are.

I wonder then if the more simplistic animals are, the more peaceful they are. I've never seen a bird or fish attack the one who stole food right out of its' mouth, but I'm pretty sure more complex animals would. We certainly would. After Katrina news coverage showed numerous "Looters will be shot" signs. I've wondered then if there's a correlation between brain complexity and capacity to feel different emotions, and violence. Maybe the higher evolved an animal's brain is, the greater the range of emotional states and more being prone to negative emotions like violence.

Never been married, but I get the impression every married man has that 'put off women' thing, but not every man who's been married goes gay. :)

Last edited:
'Conscience' is only a word. Unless someone cuts open a person and extracts one, it's simply one of many words we use to describe ourselves as distinct from other animals. But we're not. Or at least I don't believe we are. We've simply evolved a complex-enough system of written and spoken language which enables us to invent these terms. But that it's just our egos that makes us believe we're so different from other animals.

Feed fish in a pond or lake sometime. Or birds for that matter. Both will snatch food from another's mouth. Now watch a UN food mission in Africa where they're throwing water bottles and packs of food to people - same thing. Not so different afterall. Only reason we seem to think we're so much different from other animals is we live in a society of pleanty. Shut the water and power off for a few days and you'll how alike we in fact are.

Never been married, but I get the impression every married man has that 'put off women' thing, but not every man who's been married goes gay. :)

Not every marriage goes bad.

Let's face it, there are some really fucked up people in this world. People do some really screwed up things to their spouse. I would hate to be dating these days, because all of the really good women are always attached. The really bad ones are always available.

Men are, for the most part, real assholes. Some of them think beating a woman is the only way they can keep them in line.

Definition of conscience (n)
Bing Dictionary

con·science
[ kónshənss ]

1. sense of right and wrong: the sense of what is right and wrong that governs somebody's thoughts and actions, urging him or her to do right rather than wrong
2. obedience to conscience: behavior according to what your sense of right and wrong tells you is right
3. shared moral viewpoint: a shared concern for moral issues​

Also, a conscience is the only thing that seems to separate us from animals. Without it you're most likely a hard core Democrat.

When it comes to women, I think lesbianism is more natural, but then every once in awhile they like to use strapons, so it seems that they also find heterosexuality natural as well.
Feminist writer Camille Paglia claims that all women are Bi-Sexual. Not some, all. She makes some convincing arguments in that area.
I've been told by one or two gay men that they had bad marriages which turned them off to women. They said that bad relationships caused them to explore the wild side. Everyone recognizes attractive physical attributes in both sexes. The trick is resisting the urges.
I would guess that those guys were always gay but just tried to fit in with "normal" society. My first marriage was bad but I never thought that maybe things would be better with a man. Some people just don't get along and shouldn't be together. You know I think Brad Pitt is a handsome guy but I never think about him sexually other than the number of Women he's had.

Also, as you know, some people NEVER get married and are perfectly happy, gay or straight.

Yale Scientific Magazine ? Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?

"Biologists Nathan W. Bailey and Marlene Zuk from the University of California, Riverside have investigated the evolutionary consequences and implications of same-sex behavior, and their findings demonstrate benefits to what seems to be an evolutionary paradox. For example, their studies of the Laysan albatross show that female-female pairing can increase fitness by taking advantage of the excess of females and shortage of males in the population and provide superior care for offspring. Moreover, same-sex pairing in many species actually alleviates the likelihood of divorce and curtails the pressure on the opposite sex by allowing members to exhibit more flexibility to form partnerships, which in turn strengthens social bonds and reduces competition. Thus, not only do animals exhibit homosexuality, but the existence of this behavior is quite prevalent and may also confer certain evolutionary advantages."

By definition, anything other animals do is 'natural.' So because an estimated 10% of animals [figure from above link] exhibit some degree of homosexuality, it must be concluded to be natural.

Why some religions traditionally decry it as unnatural might be revealed in this statement from another source,

"The role of polygyny in the church is a source of some embarrassment to mainstream modern-day Mormons, who may discuss the practice somewhat wryly as a revelation designed to build the church population at a time when they literally had to forge new communities under hardship."
The International Encyclopedia of Sexuality: United States of America
[Search down to LDS]

The premise homosexuality is unnatural then may have evolved out of a concern of reducing church memberships. In the above section discussing the unique role of LDS' sexuality, it mentions how Mormon youth growing up learn about sex mostly from observations of other animals. So surely observations of animal-sexuality includes homosexual behaviours thus revealing how it's anything but unnatural.

A dog will hump your leg in public, without asking your permission. Does this mean rape is natural?

It means the dog wants to dominate you. It is not an expression of sexuality. Animals do not have sex. They mate. They mate as a biological urge, not because they want to experience orgasm.

Any and all sexual acts are capable of transmitting the HIV virus, along with any other means of fluid-exchange. Isn't just anal intercourse.

You should read the linked site. I tend to defer to institutions like Yale instead of some guy online. :)

And you should read this:
The World Health Organization (WHO) is urging all sexually active gay men to take antiretroviral drugs to reduce the spread of HIV.

According to the WHO report, men who have sex with men are 19 times more likely to have HIV than the general population.

And sex workers are 14 times more likely to have HIV than the general population.
The W.H.O. report contradicts what you are claiming.
"Sex workers" is Orewellian new-speak for whores, why mince words...filthy whores who spread sexually transmitted diseases like HIV.
Whores are 14 times filthier than normal people...so what should we call a group that is 19 times worse than the general population ?

Last edited:

Feed fish in a pond or lake sometime. Or birds for that matter. Both will snatch food from another's mouth. Now watch a UN food mission in Africa where they're throwing water bottles and packs of food to people - same thing. Not so different afterall. Only reason we seem to think we're so much different from other animals is we live in a society of pleanty. Shut the water and power off for a few days and you'll how alike we in fact are.

Let's face it, there are some really fucked up people in this world. People do some really screwed up things to their spouse. I would hate to be dating these days, because all of the really good women are always attached. The really bad ones are always available.

Men are, for the most part, real assholes. Some of them think beating a woman is the only way they can keep them in line.

Bing Dictionary

con·science
[ kónshənss ]

1. sense of right and wrong: the sense of what is right and wrong that governs somebody's thoughts and actions, urging him or her to do right rather than wrong
2. obedience to conscience: behavior according to what your sense of right and wrong tells you is right

Also, a conscience is the only thing that seems to separate us from animals. Without it you're most likely a hard core Democrat.

Bonobo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Recent studies show that there are significant brain differences between bonobos and chimps. The brain anatomy of bonobos has more developed and larger regions assumed to be vital for feeling empathy, sensing distress in others and feeling anxiety, which makes them less aggressive and more empathic than their close relatives. They also have a thick connection between the amygdala, an important area that can spark aggression, and the ventral anterior cingulate cortex, which helps control impulses. This thicker connection may make them better in regulating their emotional impulses and behavior."

So do bonobos have a conscience too, or is it unique to humans?

"Biologists Nathan W. Bailey and Marlene Zuk from the University of California, Riverside have investigated the evolutionary consequences and implications of same-sex behavior, and their findings demonstrate benefits to what seems to be an evolutionary paradox. For example, their studies of the Laysan albatross show that female-female pairing can increase fitness by taking advantage of the excess of females and shortage of males in the population and provide superior care for offspring. Moreover, same-sex pairing in many species actually alleviates the likelihood of divorce and curtails the pressure on the opposite sex by allowing members to exhibit more flexibility to form partnerships, which in turn strengthens social bonds and reduces competition. Thus, not only do animals exhibit homosexuality, but the existence of this behavior is quite prevalent and may also confer certain evolutionary advantages."

By definition, anything other animals do is 'natural.' So because an estimated 10% of animals [figure from above link] exhibit some degree of homosexuality, it must be concluded to be natural.

Why some religions traditionally decry it as unnatural might be revealed in this statement from another source,

"The role of polygyny in the church is a source of some embarrassment to mainstream modern-day Mormons, who may discuss the practice somewhat wryly as a revelation designed to build the church population at a time when they literally had to forge new communities under hardship."
[Search down to LDS]

The premise homosexuality is unnatural then may have evolved out of a concern of reducing church memberships. In the above section discussing the unique role of LDS' sexuality, it mentions how Mormon youth growing up learn about sex mostly from observations of other animals. So surely observations of animal-sexuality includes homosexual behaviours thus revealing how it's anything but unnatural.

A dog will hump your leg in public, without asking your permission. Does this mean rape is natural?

It means the dog wants to dominate you. It is not an expression of sexuality. Animals do not have sex. They mate. They mate as a biological urge, not because they want to experience orgasm.

"Animals do not have sex, they mate."

Google bottlenose dolphin and bonobo chimpanzee sometime.

Bing Dictionary

con·science
[ kónshənss ]

"Recent studies show that there are significant brain differences between bonobos and chimps. The brain anatomy of bonobos has more developed and larger regions assumed to be vital for feeling empathy, sensing distress in others and feeling anxiety, which makes them less aggressive and more empathic than their close relatives. They also have a thick connection between the amygdala, an important area that can spark aggression, and the ventral anterior cingulate cortex, which helps control impulses. This thicker connection may make them better in regulating their emotional impulses and behavior."

They say that Chimps have a conscience as well but not a strong one.

Most animals allow their instincts to overrule what little conscience they have. Animals know the difference between right and wrong but it has to be learned. Most just go with what sounds or feels good.......associating pain or discomfort with what is bad.

Bing Dictionary

con·science
[ kónshənss ]

They say that Chimps have a conscience as well but not a strong one.

Most animals allow their instincts to overrule what little conscience they have. Animals know the difference between right and wrong but it has to be learned. Most just go with what sounds or feels good.......associating pain or discomfort with what is bad.

So humans override our animal instincts so that we may become ------- ???

"The bonobo, which has a matriarchal society, is a fully bisexual species — both males and females engage in sexual behaviour with the same and the opposite sex, with females being particularly noted for engaging in sexual behaviour with each other and at up to 75% of sexual activity being nonreproductive. Primatologist Frans de Waal believes that bonobos use sexual activity to resolve conflict between individuals.[113] Sexual activity occurs between almost all ages and sexes of bonobo societies.[114]

Male bottlenose dolphins have been observed working in pairs to follow or restrict the movement of a female for weeks at a time, waiting for her to become sexually receptive. The same pairs have also been observed engaging in intense sexual play with each other. Janet Mann, a professor of biology and psychology at Georgetown University, argues[115] that the common same-sex behaviour among male dolphin calves is about bond formation and benefits the species evolutionarily. They cite studies that have shown the dolphins later in life are bisexual and the male bonds forged from homosexuality work for protection as well as locating females with which to reproduce. In 1991, an English man was prosecuted for allegedly having sexual contact with a dolphin.[116] The man was found not guilty after it was revealed at trial that the dolphin was known to tow bathers through the water by hooking his large penis around them."
Animal sexual behaviour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

"The bonobo, which has a matriarchal society, is a fully bisexual species — both males and females engage in sexual behaviour with the same and the opposite sex, with females being particularly noted for engaging in sexual behaviour with each other and at up to 75% of sexual activity being nonreproductive. Primatologist Frans de Waal believes that bonobos use sexual activity to resolve conflict between individuals.[113] Sexual activity occurs between almost all ages and sexes of bonobo societies.[114]

Male bottlenose dolphins have been observed working in pairs to follow or restrict the movement of a female for weeks at a time, waiting for her to become sexually receptive. The same pairs have also been observed engaging in intense sexual play with each other. Janet Mann, a professor of biology and psychology at Georgetown University, argues[115] that the common same-sex behaviour among male dolphin calves is about bond formation and benefits the species evolutionarily. They cite studies that have shown the dolphins later in life are bisexual and the male bonds forged from homosexuality work for protection as well as locating females with which to reproduce. In 1991, an English man was prosecuted for allegedly having sexual contact with a dolphin.[116] The man was found not guilty after it was revealed at trial that the dolphin was known to tow bathers through the water by hooking his large penis around them."
Animal sexual behaviour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess the NOW ladies should be up in arms about this. How dare those males simply prod the girls around till they're ready to fuck.

Natural or Unnatural is irrelevant. Homosexuality is IMMORAL which is the only standard one needs to consider when determining whether an idea or action is to be accepted or rejected.

Maybe from your perspective.

Morality/ immorality is subjective.

Haven't seen any "Make Sweet Love down by the Fire" videos featuring Dolphins or Chimpanzees.

Come to think of it, I don't wanna' see any either!

Are animals that exhibit homosexual behavior allowed to live in federally protected breeding grounds?
They should also be protected by Federal Police so that the other animals don't discriminate against them for their homosexual acts.

[Search down to LDS]

I hate to point out the obvious here, nut, by definition, everything humans do is natural.

On the other hand, I am 100% positive you thought you had a point.

Forum List

Back