Homosexuality is not a civil right

WTF.. Are all your gay friends showing up at your place of employment and having sex on your desk? Is THAT what all this is about? If they're not having sex on your desk, nothing they're doing in their private lives has any real impact on you.

These gays are trying[but with *ZERO* success here in Mississippi] to go into schools teach children to accept gay sex acts as normal and to be accepting and supportive of gay sex acts. That is what the Bass is speaking on. These people cruise for gay sex in public restrooms and parks committing lewd acts and they speak out against people who condemn these illegal sex acts as homophobic bigots and hatemongers, when it is *THEY* who are in the wrong for breaking the law.

These gays are trying[but with *ZERO* success here in Mississippi] to go into schools teach children to accept gay sex acts as normal and to be accepting and supportive of gay sex acts. That is what the Bass is speaking on. These people cruise for gay sex in public restrooms and parks committing lewd acts and they speak out against people who condemn these illegal sex acts as homophobic bigots and hatemongers, when it is *THEY* who are in the wrong for breaking the law.

If they're going into schools to teach children about gay sex, then perhaps you need to do something at the local level in your state instead of posting thread after thread about it here, where what you say makes no difference at all.

What are you *really* accomplishing on HERE?

I think we should play a new drinking game. Who's up for a shot every time the loser says "gay sex acts"?

How many times a day do normal people use that phrase, anyway? I don't think even gay people would use it.

Evs...

If they're going into schools to teach children about gay sex, then perhaps you need to do something at the local level in your state instead of posting thread after thread about it here, where what you say makes no difference at all.

What are you *really* accomplishing on HERE?

They're trying to do it everywhere and you accept it, just like neo-liberals always accept that which is morally reprehensible in society. They're also attacking people who have traditional, moral and Christian values as hatemonger and bigots in the process to fuel sympathy for their cause. That cannot be allowed to happen.

I'm loving how whenever people post sense it's just ignored. Do certain people even NEED posters to reply to their threads at all? What is the point?

They're trying to do it everywhere and you accept it, just like neo-liberals always accept that which is morally reprehensible in society. They're also attacking people who have traditional, moral and Christian values as hatemonger and bigots in the process to fuel sympathy for their cause. That cannot be allowed to happen.

So what are you trying to accomplish here, where nobody gives a crap, vs. actually doing something in your own state?

Personally, I think you're full of shit.

In fact, I'm beginning to think you're crying out for help, because you can't justify being your gay in your own mind.. On the other hand, you just can't help it, and can't control your feelings for other men, so you're simply trying to convince yourself of what others have told you...

I'm loving how whenever people post sense it's just ignored. Do certain people even NEED posters to reply to their threads at all? What is the point?

What sense is being posted? Are you trying to convince the Bass that acceptance of gay sex acts is sensible? LMAO!

So what are you trying to accomplish here, where nobody gives a crap, vs. actually doing something in your own state?

Personally, I think you're full of shit.

The Bass is trying to lower and downright stop the acceptance of homosexuality in this forum so people can pass it along to other people to make our country morally better.

the discussions center on the act itself and an unwillingness to be forced into an acceptance of said act as natural.

Are things that have been with us from the beginning of time natural or unnatural? And exactly why is it employers allow their employees to hold hands? I always require my employees to work and would fire them if they were holding hands staring googly eyed at each other. Is that discrimination?

The Bass is trying to lower and downright stop the acceptance of homosexuality in this forum so people can pass it along to other people to make our country morally better.

1041 messages, and pretty much everyone still thinks you're full of shit?

Perhaps it's time to find a new audience; this one isn't working for you.

However, if you just want us to accept you, and your gay sex acts, why don't you just ask?

1041 messages, and pretty much everyone still thinks you're full of shit?[7quote]

Thats not true, only the neo-libtards believe the Bass is full of it. No convincing counter wrguments have ben effectively made, just personal attacks and insults.

However, if you just want us to accept you, and your gay sex acts, why don't you just ask?

Sorry sexy, the Bass only likes women, would you mind going on a date with a just recently 30 yr old black man from Mississippi? lol!

Care to respond to my questions? Prolly not, right? Too rational for you maybe?

You're too thick, the Bass said sodomites are *TRYING* to force acceptance of gay sex acts on people, not through sheer brute force, but by bullying people.

1041 messages, and pretty much everyone still thinks you're full of shit?

Thats not true, only the neo-libtards believe the Bass is full of it. No convincing counter wrguments have ben effectively made, just personal attacks and insults.

Sorry sexy, the Bass only likes women, would you mind going on a date with a just recently 30 yr old black man from Mississippi? lol!

If I said no, would I be considered a gay basher, or racist?

This isn't the paedo card being played, its about people trying to force acceptance of homosexuality on people by labelling them as bigots and hatemongers if they don't accept gay sex acts and trying to make people change and or ignore their core values[Christian values also] to accommodate this acceptance of sex acts their value system rejects.

But you are a bigot. You labeled yourself not others. And would you explain how allowing others to lead their own lives changes your own values?

If I said no, would I be considered a gay basher, or racist?

If you said no the Bass would say you're passing up America's best and most handsome, intelligent and resourceful bachelor. In short the Bass would say its your loss, he would not say you're racist[not all white women can handle black men, its understandable] nor would he call you a gay basher because the Bass doesn't take it up the tailpipe and doesn't stick it up another man's tailpipe either.

Forum List

Back