Homosexuality is not a civil right

Ohhhh...Sorry, I used words with more than 3 letters. I keep forgetting you have the mentality of a 5 year old. I'll do better next time.

But thank you for confirming for everyone that you deliberately ignore logic and instead cling to your biased, racist, bigoted, and well...just plain made-up beliefs.

Ohhhh...Sorry, I used words with more than 3 letters. I keep forgetting you have the mentality of a 5 year old. I'll do better next time.

But thank you for confirming for everyone that you deliberately ignore logic and instead cling to your biased, racist, bigoted, and well...just plain made-up beliefs.

Rejecting gay sex acts is being biased, racist and bigoted? How so? Thats what the Bass calls incoherent babble.

I call THAT incoherent babble actually.

"Rejecting sex acts" ...as if they have been offered to you? And you have rejected them? Or do you mean "Being outraged by/disapproving of/ feeling it violates some code of morals I may or may not have"? Any of those gets your point across much more COHERENTLY...unless you meant to imply you have had sex acts given to you, yet you rejected them...

I call THAT incoherent babble actually.

"Rejecting sex acts" ...as if they have been offered to you? And you have rejected them? Or do you mean "Being outraged by/disapproving of/ feeling it violates some code of morals I may or may not have"? Any of those gets your point across much more COHERENTLY...unless you meant to imply you have had sex acts given to you, yet you rejected them...

Its about rejecting gay sex acts and the acceptance and promotion of gay sex acts.

...you do realize that homosexual men and women do have things to do besides have sex right?:S You're giving the impression that you are against them because all they do is fuck, anywhere and everywhere.

Is that ALL you can think about?:S Jesus and gay sex acts. now that's kinky Bass! have fun with that.

These gays are trying[but with *ZERO* success here in Mississippi] to go into schools teach children to accept gay sex acts as normal and to be accepting and supportive of gay sex acts. That is what the Bass is speaking on. These people cruise for gay sex in public restrooms and parks committing lewd acts and they speak out against people who condemn these illegal sex acts as homophobic bigots and hatemongers, when it is *THEY* who are in the wrong for breaking the law.

Actually, it is the str8 people cruising the public area's for gay sex. If Gays want sex, all they have to do is go home. It is the str8 people, who are in the closet, because of people like you.

Actually, it is the str8 people cruising the public area's for gay sex. If Gays want sex, all they have to do is go home. It is the str8 people, who are in the closet, because of people like you.

Yeah right, lol, its the gays who are cruising for sex with people they don't even know and this has been documented.

The great Bass doesn't respond to incoherent babble. You have to do better than that.

Yet, ironically the great Bass doesn't seem capable of producing a post that is anything but incoherent babble.

Gays are in Mississippi schools imposing a gay agenda on the kids?!

You're fucking nuts, dude.

Seriously, seek help.

Yet, ironically the great Bass doesn't seem capable of producing a post that is anything but incoherent babble.

Gays are in Mississippi schools imposing a gay agenda on the kids?!

You're fucking nuts, dude.

Seriously, seek help.

They've tried here with no success at all because the people here have stood up against them very stout, but they're trying elsewhere, no kids need to have gays come by their schools teaching them acceptance of homosexuality, but tells you just how far this country sinked morally.

This isn't the paedo card being played, its about people trying to force acceptance of homosexuality on people by labelling them as bigots and hatemongers if they don't accept gay sex acts and trying to make people change and or ignore their core values[Christian values also] to accommodate this acceptance of sex acts their value system rejects.

No-one is forcing "acceptance" Bass, this is neutral, it's removing discrimination, that's all.

No-one is forcing "acceptance" Bass, this is neutral, it's removing discrimination, that's all.

No it isn't, gays are trying to force acceptance of gay sex acts and if anyone says anything against it they're labelled as bigots and hatemongers. The discrimination argument is simply a smokescreen to hide this fact.

No it isn't, gays are trying to force acceptance of gay sex acts and if anyone says anything against it they're labelled as bigots and hatemongers. The discrimination argument is simply a smokescreen to hide this fact.

Bass, nothing will stop humans banging each other in various ways. We are the horniest mammals on the planet (you want evidence, just count us). I know this is going to come as a shock but you know that heterosexuals, homosexuals, bisexuals and all sort of sexuals are going to get at it like rabbits on speed. It's our nature.

If you don't like gays having sex then stop watching them. They would probably appreciate the privacy.

Bass, nothing will stop humans banging each other in various ways. We are the horniest mammals on the planet (you want evidence, just count us). I know this is going to come as a shock but you know that heterosexuals, homosexuals, bisexuals and all sort of sexuals are going to get at it like rabbits on speed. It's our nature.

If you don't like gays having sex then stop watching them. They would probably appreciate the privacy.

Perverted, immoral, deviant sex acts should not be promoted and force into acceptance, gays should keep the homosexuality to themselves in privacy, not into schools teaching acceptance of it.

Perverted, immoral, deviant sex acts should not be promoted and force into acceptance, gays should keep the homosexuality to themselves in privacy, not into schools teaching acceptance of it.

You might choose to use words like "perverted", "immoral" and "deviant" to describe sex acts which you find abhorrent. That's your entitlement. And no doubt a great many people share your abhorrence. The people who engage in the sex acts which you find abhorrent don't find them abhorrent, in fact they enjoy them. So on any objective view they're not harming anyone. If they're not harming anyone then they should be left alone.

As for gays going into schools. I have no idea of the programme you're referring. If it's happening in Mississippi then I suppose it's the business of people in your state. If children in Mississippi are being informed that homosexuals are people who should be left alone, then that can't be a bad thing as it would limit the number of bigots in Mississippi.

You might choose to use words like "perverted", "immoral" and "deviant" to describe sex acts which you find abhorrent. That's your entitlement. And no doubt a great many people share your abhorrence. The people who engage in the sex acts which you find abhorrent don't find them abhorrent, in fact they enjoy them. So on any objective view they're not harming anyone. If they're not harming anyone then they should be left alone.

As for gays going into schools. I have no idea of the programme you're referring. If it's happening in Mississippi then I suppose it's the business of people in your state. If children in Mississippi are being informed that homosexuals are people who should be left alone, then that can't be a bad thing as it would limit the number of bigots in Mississippi.

The Bass posted a video demonstrating that gay are teaching kids that homosexuality should be accepted, its a fact, they're teaching kids that having two mommies and o having two daddies is the same as having a mother and father, its sick and disgusting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back