"homosexuality conversion therapist"

This is the moment a gay caller called LBC to challenge a "homosexuality conversion therapist" live on air.

Mike Davidson, the director of the Core Issue Trust, told Nick Ferrari that he had a deficiency within his psychological make-up which led to him being attracted towards men.

And he said he wanted to help people who were in a similar position, but didn't want to be homosexual, insisting that people are not born gay.

Gay Caller Fumes At Man Who 'Can Cure Homosexuals'
I know a gay guy who can make any man gay. He gives you a bj every day for a month.

If Normal people can go Gay (as you all claim) then why WOULDN'T Gays go Normal?
What the hell is "normal" and who exactly are the people who claim that a straight person can become gay? Anyone who would say that is obviously someone who lacks the intellect and sophistication to understand and appreciate the complexity of human sexuality. They fail to grasp the fact that sexual orientation exists along a continuum from heterosexual to homosexual and many people fall somewhere in between. Finally, they fail to distinguish between sexual orientation which is fixed and sexual lifestyle which can be fluid and influenced by life circumstances and opportunities for a person who is to some degree bi sexual.
Who are they? They are bisexuals who choose to be straight for all the obvious reasons.

If Normal people can go Gay (as you all claim) then why WOULDN'T Gays go Normal?
What the hell is "normal" and who exactly are the people who claim that a straight person can become gay? Anyone who would say that is obviously someone who lacks the intellect and sophistication to understand and appreciate the complexity of human sexuality. They fail to grasp the fact that sexual orientation exists along a continuum from heterosexual to homosexual and many people fall somewhere in between. Finally, they fail to distinguish between sexual orientation which is fixed and sexual lifestyle which can be fluid and influenced by life circumstances and opportunities for a person who is to some degree bi sexual.
Who are they? They are bisexuals who choose to be straight for all the obvious reasons.

Good! You acknowledge the reality of bisexuality and the difference between sexual orientation and lifestyle choice.

I will add that in the past, there were many bisexuals and even outright gay people who chose a straight lifestyle due to social , religious and political pressures. For those who were gay, there was often disastrous and sad outcomes.

Today, the reasons to chose to live as a straight person are not so obvious. People are, happily, much more free to follow their hearts.

Good! You acknowledge the reality of bisexuality and the difference between sexual orientation and lifestyle choice.

I will add that in the past, there were many bisexuals and even outright gay people who chose a straight lifestyle due to social , religious and political pressures. For those who were gay, there was often disastrous and sad outcomes.

Today, the reasons to chose to live as a straight person are not so obvious. People are, happily, much more free to follow their hearts.
If I were gay it certainly wouldn't be easy for me to come out and tell my friends, family and co-workers.

And there are three general types of people. Gay and could never be straight, straight and could never be gay and bi sexuals. Now consider there are people who lean more gay but are bi and people who lean straight but could be gay if no one ever found out.

50 shades of gay. People who say it's a choice are exposing themselves as being a bisexual.

If I were gay it certainly wouldn't be easy for me to come out and tell my friends, family and co-workers.

And there are three general types of people. Gay and could never be straight, straight and could never be gay and bi sexuals. Now consider there are people who lean more gay but are bi and people who lean straight but could be gay if no one ever found out.

50 shades of gay. People who say it's a choice are exposing themselves as being a bisexual.
Some are bi. Some are gay and frightened and in denial about it. Some know its bullshit but say it anyway thinking that it justifies their bigotry. Some who say it are just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back