Homosexual love

You are incorrect. I can legally specify power of attorney over my medical decisions, and I have. As an unmarried man with adult children, legally my children are next of kin with rights to decide medical issues if I am incapable of doing so myself. I have legal documents that give that authority to my sister. My parents, my children, my siblings and my attorney all have copies of the document.
Gay people can write similar legal documents. If the documents are not challenged at their inception, it's kind of hard to challenge them later.

For clarification, is this claiming gays can have the same Rights as heteros if they just draft the proper legal documents?
First of all, I'm not clear on what rights you think gays are missing.
Legal power of attorney in health matters (or other matters) can be specified in a written document. Those powers and authorities can be given to anybody by anybody, it has nothing to do with sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, body weight, hair color, or anything else. The only limiting factor is age. Both parties need to be of legal age, which happens to be 18.

The laws of the state will always outweigh any power of attorney or other written document that conflicts with such laws. MM, you better check with an attorney, because I think you are spouting nonsense.

For clarification, is this claiming gays can have the same Rights as heteros if they just draft the proper legal documents?
Legal power of attorney in health matters (or other matters) can be specified in a written document. Those powers and authorities can be given to anybody by anybody, it has nothing to do with sex, sexual orientation, race, religion, body weight, hair color, or anything else. The only limiting factor is age. Both parties need to be of legal age, which happens to be 18.

The laws of the state will always outweigh any power of attorney or other written document that conflicts with such laws. MM, you better check with an attorney, because I think you are spouting nonsense.

My power of attorney documents are written and notarized. My attorney has confirmed that they are ironclad, so I really don't care what you "think". If you live in a state that doesn't allow such actions, I suggest you move.

You are incorrect. I can legally specify power of attorney over my medical decisions, and I have. As an unmarried man with adult children, legally my children are next of kin with rights to decide medical issues if I am incapable of doing so myself. I have legal documents that give that authority to my sister. My parents, my children, my siblings and my attorney all have copies of the document.
Gay people can write similar legal documents. If the documents are not challenged at their inception, it's kind of hard to challenge them later.

With regards to marriage, hetero couples are afforded hundreds of State and Federal laws which are denied to gays. Most are not laws or rights that can be secured through a power of attorney.

My power of attorney documents are written and notarized. My attorney has confirmed that they are ironclad, so I really don't care what you "think". If you live in a state that doesn't allow such actions, I suggest you move.

In your particular case the POA is probably safe and legit but a POA is also not a universal loophole.

With regards to marriage, hetero couples are afforded hundreds of State and Federal laws which are denied to gays. Most are not laws or rights that can be secured through a power of attorney.

As I already pointed out, the government needs to be removed from sanctioned marriage.
Funny, I started a thread on this very same board asking what rights the gays were missing. Out of the hundreds of responses, there wasn't anywhere near a hundred proofs that there were laws benefiting heterosexuals and denied to homosexuals. The only thing that was mentioned that couldn't be changed via power of attorney involved military service.

Non-Christian, why be so ghey? You want to bitch about trying to outlaw homosexuality and mislabel homophobes as "christians", so I have to ask: You a pole smoker? If you ain't, it's no more YOUR f-ing business than anyone else's.

He didn't just "mislabel homophobes as Christians", he tried to insinuate that anybody against gay marriage is a homophobe.

Agreed.

Homosexual love? Whata a damn joke, two men shaggin each other up the butthole is love? Since when did same sex anal sexual intercourse become love? Can you faggots and faggot lover please quit trying to force acceptance of your lifestyle on others?

And aren't those constructs of the government?
Tell me, why should the tax structure have anything to do with marriage?
As for medical decisions, I can legally write a document that gives those types of decisions to anybody I choose.

No, you cannot. Corporate America chooses who you may or may not allow to decide. But that's not discrimination against just gays. It's discrimination against anyone who doesn't want to go the "next of kin" route.

Changing those laws would be too simple though, and does not allow gays to focus the attention on their aberrant sexual behavior and demand it be labeled "normal".

You can do that; however, it can be held up in court for an eternity while your legal NOK contests it.

As I already pointed out, the government needs to be removed from sanctioned marriage.
Funny, I started a thread on this very same board asking what rights the gays were missing. Out of the hundreds of responses, there wasn't anywhere near a hundred proofs that there were laws benefiting heterosexuals and denied to homosexuals. The only thing that was mentioned that couldn't be changed via power of attorney involved military service.

That's a dumb-ass lie. Because I posted dozens. We know that marriage gives nearly a thousand protections. From taxes to child care to inheritance to certain powers of attorney to property rights. Don't say lies. So sick of lies.

Homosexual love? Whata a damn joke, two men shaggin each other up the butthole is love? Since when did same sex anal sexual intercourse become love? Can you faggots and faggot lover please quit trying to force acceptance of your lifestyle on others?
Did you notice how most of the people who are against gay marriage in this thread didn't use biggoted insults to make their point? Maybe you should do the same.

No, you cannot. Corporate America chooses who you may or may not allow to decide. But that's not discrimination against just gays. It's discrimination against anyone who doesn't want to go the "next of kin" route.

Changing those laws would be too simple though, and does not allow gays to focus the attention on their aberrant sexual behavior and demand it be labeled "normal".

You can do that; however, it can be held up in court for an eternity while your legal NOK contests it.

That's why you send the documents to them at inception. Let them challenge them before it becomes critical.

It's because you don't know what love is.

So sad. You are missing out on a lot. Perhaps it's why you attempt to fill an empty life with mysticism and the occult?

So sad. You are missing out on a lot. Perhaps it's why you attempt to fill an empty life with mysticism and the occult?

The Bass is married and has a wife, a Christian wife, so the Bass knows what love is, samesex anal sex is not love so the Bass isn't missing anything.

What people do in their private lives is their own business and should not be a political issue for acceptance by society.

The Bass is married and has a wife, a Christian wife, so the Bass knows what love is, samesex anal sex is not love so the Bass isn't missing anything.

What people do in their private lives is their own business and should not be a political issue for acceptance by society.
you just said it is their own business but called them faggots and repeatly say how wrong it is. So maybe you should listen to yourself and mind your own business.

Last edited:

you should said it is their own business but called them faggots and repeatly say how wrong it is. So maybe you should listen to yourself and mind your own business.

Morally homosexuality is wrong, but still the biz of those who practice it and thus they should keep it to themselves, those that refuse to accept it are not backwards and homophobic by default.

Bass, you sure do spend a lot of time thinking about fudge packing. I think those are the only threads you participate in. Guess what that means?

Shut the hell up, do the Bass that one favour, it was a homosexual who started this thread, not the Bass.

you should said it is their own business but called them faggots and repeatly say how wrong it is. So maybe you should listen to yourself and mind your own business.

Morally homosexuality is wrong, but still the biz of those who practice it and thus they should keep it to themselves, those that refuse to accept it are not backwards and homophobic by default.
calling them faggots makes you homophobe by default. You would call someone a racist if they called you a ******, so don't you think it works both ways?

Forum List

Back