Homophobic GOP Anti-Gay Rep OUTTED

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
oops there it is...

Typical.

Here we have the self-loathing gay hiding in a GOP suit.

“And I was, like, who is that guy? I know I’ve seen him somewhere,” Smith recalled, saying that he eventually realized that Boehning had been the person known as “Top Man!” sending him sexual messages and photographs on Grindr.

“He was making sexual advances, asking me, like, my preferences,” Smith said. “He had asked for provocative photos of me.”

Boehning had also sent images, including one image of his penis that Smith called “rude.”

“I was not, like, appalled, but just like — it would just like if someone was sitting in front of you and decided to whip out their private parts,” Smith told The Forum’s Emily Welker. “It’s kind of rude.”

The Forum confirmed that “Top Man!” was indeed Boehning, who said that the “1,000-pound gorilla has been lifted” from him.

Attention in-the-closet GOP Reps and Senators.... if you send a dick pick, you're asking to be putted.

Here we go again folks

homosexual homosexual homosexual

you know this has to be the number ONE priority on the majority of the people minds in this country. not the riots, jobs, the economy, etc

when they have nothing else. it's back to the dirty politics of class warfare

oops there it is...

Typical.

“And I was, like, who is that guy? I know I’ve seen him somewhere,” Smith recalled, saying that he eventually realized that Boehning had been the person known as “Top Man!” sending him sexual messages and photographs on Grindr.

“He was making sexual advances, asking me, like, my preferences,” Smith said. “He had asked for provocative photos of me.”

Boehning had also sent images, including one image of his penis that Smith called “rude.”

“I was not, like, appalled, but just like — it would just like if someone was sitting in front of you and decided to whip out their private parts,” Smith told The Forum’s Emily Welker. “It’s kind of rude.”

The Forum confirmed that “Top Man!” was indeed Boehning, who said that the “1,000-pound gorilla has been lifted” from him.

Attention in-the-closet GOP Reps and Senators.... if you send a dick pick, you're asking to be putted.
No link. No source. No way to determine if this is true. No context. Just a bunch of crap spewing from the resident heterophobe.

oops there it is...

Typical.

No link. No source. No way to determine if this is true. No context. Just a bunch of crap spewing from the resident heterophobe.

To quote a certain poster called...hmmm...'Rabbi' I think it was...

Google is your friend, asshole.

oops there it is...

Typical.

To quote a certain poster called...hmmm...'Rabbi' I think it was...

Google is your friend, asshole.
Butthurt much?

Forum List

Back