Homo Americans

They can legally have pretend marriages, are protected by law against discrimination at the work place, and able to have their freak show parades in every city.

Yet they still complain endlessly about needing more "rights".

What more do they want? .... :dunno:
I don't know and I don't care....they should STFU and go back to their bedrooms and bathhouses with their filth. And leave kids alone.
We need to first get Catholic priests to leave kids alone.

best not to confuse the two subjects,,,both are stand alones,,,

They can legally have pretend marriages, are protected by law against discrimination at the work place, and able to have their freak show parades in every city.

I don't know and I don't care....they should STFU and go back to their bedrooms and bathhouses with their filth. And leave kids alone.
We need to first get Catholic priests to leave kids alone.

There is definitely a problem with homosexual Catholic priest going after altar boys.

But I blame that largely on the acceptability of pederasty nowadays and all of the Gay Pride going around. A lot of priests think its "ok" to take it up the ass.

interesting,,,

I think it shows more reasons that government shouldnt be involved in marriage and peoples personal lives,,,

it also shows that same sex marriage is more about monitory gain than love,,,

Eventually the courts will intervene of states will just have to change husband and wife to "spouse"

marriage is a religious thing and the government has no place in it,,,

all these issues can be solved with contracts and lawyers not politicians,,,
Exactly. Gay marriage has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with government cash and prizes bestowed upon married people.

However, gay rights go beyond marriage. It has to do with not being jailed for being gay, and not being fired for being gay, and so forth. Those rights can only be protected by the government.
except those things havent happened in this country for decades,,,if at all,,,
"if at all"? Just how young are you?

There are still states where gays are not protected from being fired for being gay.

Donald Trump has married three times, and he has cheated on all three wives. Many, many, many times.

Rush Limbaugh has married four times. Newt Gingrich has married three times. And so forth and so on.

The county clerk who refused to sign a gay marriage certificate was on her FOURTH marriage at the time. I'm surprised God didn't strike the hypocritical bitch with lightning on the spot.

It ain't gays who have made a mockery of the institution of marriage.

Jesus spoke quite plainly, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Heterosexuals utterly destroyed the institution of marriage long, long before gays asked for the same government cash and prizes the rest of us get for being married.

We have a 50 percent divorce rate in America.

It is the epitome of hypocrisy to lecture about fidelity and biblical compliance.

interesting,,,

I think it shows more reasons that government shouldnt be involved in marriage and peoples personal lives,,,

it also shows that same sex marriage is more about monitory gain than love,,,

Eventually the courts will intervene of states will just have to change husband and wife to "spouse"

Exactly. Gay marriage has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with government cash and prizes bestowed upon married people.

However, gay rights go beyond marriage. It has to do with not being jailed for being gay, and not being fired for being gay, and so forth. Those rights can only be protected by the government.

There are still states where gays are not protected from being fired for being gay.

but whens it happened,,,

but whens it happened,,,
It wasn't until just a few years ago that sodomy laws were ruled to be unconstitutional.

There is a long history of gays being arrested for being gay. It is not surprising someone as ignorant as yourself is also ignorant of these facts.

but whens it happened,,,
It wasn't until just a few years ago that sodomy laws were ruled to be unconstitutional.

There is a long history of gays being arrested for being gay. It is not surprising someone as ignorant as yourself is also ignorant of these facts.

so its never happened,,,,

and there are still laws that say you cant walk your alligator on a leash after dark,,,

but whens it happened,,,

WTF? You could not be more wrong.

You must be very young.

but whens it happened,,,

I would love to see a link to the last person arrested for being gay???

You must be very young.

but whens it happened,,,

You must be very young.

but whens it happened,,,

You must be very young.

but whens it happened,,,

You must be very young.

Then look it up, troll.

Hint: it was in the current decade.

but whens it happened,,,

You must be very young.

but whens it happened,,,

You must be very young.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...deemed-a-sex-offender/?utm_term=.9a1e3276895c

12 states still ban sodomy a decade after court ruling

Donald Trump has married three times, and he has cheated on all three wives. Many, many, many times.

Rush Limbaugh has married four times. Newt Gingrich has married three times. And so forth and so on.

The county clerk who refused to sign a gay marriage certificate was on her FOURTH marriage at the time. I'm surprised God didn't strike the hypocritical bitch with lightning on the spot.

It ain't gays who have made a mockery of the institution of marriage.

Jesus spoke quite plainly, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."
Heterosexuals utterly destroyed the institution of marriage long, long before gays asked for the same government cash and prizes the rest of us get for being married.

We have a 50 percent divorce rate in America.

It is the epitome of hypocrisy to lecture about fidelity and biblical compliance.

Liberals are the ones who pushed through the no-fault easy-access divorce laws.

It seems awfully hypocritical for libs to now accuse others of "hypocrisy" for merely following the law that they themselves passed through

but whens it happened,,,

You must be very young.
but whens it happened,,,

You must be very young.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...deemed-a-sex-offender/?utm_term=.9a1e3276895c

The Supreme Court, in the Lawrence decision, said that Taking it up the Ass is a constitutional right. So those laws are not being enforced.

but whens it happened,,,

You must be very young.
but whens it happened,,,

You must be very young.

so you have to use the way back machine and go back 20 yrs to find a single example,,,

doesnt sound like much of a current problem to me,,,

I thought it was a dedication thread to Right Winger. Ooops

Forum List

Back