Homicide Rates by Race and Ethnicity

Yap, yap, yap, yap. I get along great with them, they are different than you other blacks. Give me a break, the only black folks you tolerate are boot lickers like Struth, Carson, Elder, etc.
Sorry good relations with good black people is troublesome to you. That shows what a troll you are. I address the 80% bullshitters like you that are not like the majority of the solid black folks around most of DC
The blacks around DC are where most of the cream of the crop come from, get married, have children, live at home, have careers, stay out of trouble. You can’t relate to that being a jungle bunny dim bulb. They find you loathsome and a drag on their image and efforts

Sorry good relations with good black people is troublesome to you. That shows what a troll you are.
The Good Black folks, would that be the ones who coon and boot lick.
I address the 80% bullshitters like you that are not like the majority of the solid black folks around most of DC.[_quote]
i am pretty sure you don't spew the bullshit around them that you do on this forum, because if you did they would put your racist ass on blast as well.
The blacks around DC are where most of the cream of the crop come from, get married, have children, live at home, have careers, stay out of trouble. You can’t relate to that being a jungle bunny dim bulb. They find you loathsome and a drag on their image and efforts.
Jungle bunny? Like I said, I bet you don't spout that jungle bunny bullshit around any of the black folks in DC, your racist coward ass only does that on this forum.

I am very shocked that Blacks were the highest
I thought blacks would be the lowest and Asians the highest
I am very bewildered

Had my buddy Eric who owns two Jiffy Lubes look at superbroffa spew and dreck and Eric said it’s not Eric’s appearance , speech or conduct that causes him troubles but rather overcoming the stage set by malingerers like super and slade and the other racist troll deadbeats,

As a white kid who grw up in one of the most racist cities in America, Anniston, Alabama, during the 1950s and '60s, I saw real murderous racism on a regular and recurrent basis. That lead me to literally put my life on the line by demonstrating publicly for civil rights alongside my black brothers. Much was accomplished and many new opportunities for black people were opened up. It makes me unspeakably sad that much of that progress has been squandered by blacks who accuse other blacks who make good grades of acting white, or black culture which celebrates gangster life style and violence or calls women bitches and hos. Blacks need to heal themselves to get off this destructive treadmill.

Wealth corresponds to crime; poor people commit more. That's not a radical idea. Also, Black people make less money. That's also not a big secret.

1653457387255.png

Notice how the correlate exactly: The poorest have the highest crime, and the richest have the lowest. In fact, it's even reliable enough that I bet you can tell me where Native Americans, who are not reflected on this chart, fall in the order.
Crime (according to the OP's chart): Black > Native American > Hispanic > White > Asian.
Income (according to the Census): Black < Hispanic < White < Asian.

If you put the Native Americans between Hispanic and Black ... well, you'd be exactly correct.
Based on the 2015-2019 ACS for American Indian and Alaska Native population, the median income of American Indian and Alaska Native households was $43,825

Crime rate is a function of poverty. The Black community has the most crime, because they have the most poverty.

Sorry good relations with good black people is troublesome to you. That shows what a troll you are. I address the 80% bullshitters like you that are not like the majority of the solid black folks around most of DC
The blacks around DC are where most of the cream of the crop come from, get married, have children, live at home, have careers, stay out of trouble. You can’t relate to that being a jungle bunny dim bulb. They find you loathsome and a drag on their image and efforts
Sorry I cannot find the data for Jews
Thx

Wait, Hispanics are that low?

Also WTF is it with Asians and low crime?

That is just going to upset the other minorities and cause more crime!
Never understood Trumps hate towards Hispanics. He should have been deporting Blacks, yet he released massive numbers of criminal blacks from jail.

Within 3 years of their release, 2 out of 3 convicted criminals are rearrested and more than 50% are incarcerated again.

Clinton & Biden 3 strikes law lowered crime. Crime fell sharply 1990s. Five factors appear to explain the drop in crime: (1.) Increased Incarceration, (2.) Legalized Abortion, (3.) Decline of IV Drugs use due to Fear of AIDS, (4.) Removal or Lead from Gasoline, Paint & Water Pipes, (5.) More Police.

Last edited:
Where do these numbers come from?

Defunding the police hurt these communities is the claim, how is that? Police show up AFTER crimes are committed? What is the rate of cases closed when it comes to black crimes vs white crimes?
Seeing how the black community has a "no snitch" policy, i would assume that its extremely difficult to catch black criminals. In white communities we do our best to work with the police, and our neighbors help too.

Within 3 years of their release, 2 out of 3 convicted criminals are rearrested and more than 50% are incarcerated again.

Clinton & Biden 3 strikes law lowered crime. Crime fell sharply 1990s. Five factors appear to explain the drop in crime: (1.) Increased Incarceration, (2.) Legalized Abortion, (3.) Decline of Crack, (4.) Removal or Lead from Gasoline, Paint & Water Pipes, (5.) More Police.
Can you show us anything other than your stupid opinion to back that bullshit up?

Seeing how the black community has a "no snitch" policy, i would assume that its extremely difficult to catch black criminals. In white communities we do our best to work with the police, and our neighbors help too.
Could it be because the police are in white neighborhoods to stop and prevent crime, they are in some black neighborhoods just to contain it and sadly a part of it.

Forum List

Back