Homeowner with a gun holds burglar till police arrive, no shots fired, no one shot...

Great. He's one of the 3% that end up that way.

You still haven't answered the basic question....is it better that a woman is raped, tortured and murdered instead of being able to use a gun to stop it?

Sorry,I don't answer questions that are that dumb. Of course, you being a gun nut, AND a RWNJ, I'm sure you will answer it for me and claim that's what I actually said.

You won't answer the question because you position is that yes....it is better that women are raped and murdered than they have the choice to stop it with a gun.....that is your position and you need to hide from the real world consequences.......

Yep, I called it, didn't I? You answered for me and claim that is my position. Good little gun nut.

Then answer the question......be a good little regressive gun grabber and answer the question.

An argument against limitation on ammunition capacity. Would you want your loved one to have had less than x6, even x10 rounds in her defense pistol (As in NY)? NOT ME

Good for that lady.

Wish she had killed the worthless sonofabitch.

An argument against limitation on ammunition capacity. Would you want your loved one to have had less than x6, even x10 rounds in her defense pistol (As in NY)? NOT ME

Good for that lady.

Her .38 shooting did end up in his demise with gsw's to his face and neck area. It is only by divine intervention that he didn't turn that energy used in running out and driving,... on harming her & the kids. Gun 'gurus' like Feinstein, Bloomberg & the like would have you believe that a one or two shot hunting weapon is all that the citizenry should have or NEED. Below is good 'oll' Jo Biden explaining this to us, the unenlightened.

I would say 'enjoy', however, this is deadly serious!

Good for that lady.

Her .38 shooting did end up in his demise with gsw's to his face and neck area. It is only by divine intervention that he didn't turn that energy used in running out and driving,... on harming her & the kids. Gun 'gurus' like Feinstein, Bloomberg & the like would have you believe that a one or two shot hunting weapon is all that the citizenry should have or NEED. Below is good 'oll' Jo Biden explaining this to us, the unenlightened.

I would say 'enjoy', however, this is deadly serious!

Couldn't agree more. It's deadly serious.

Every one of these dangerous, thieving thugs and rapists should be put in a pine box.

Forum List

Back