Homeowner shoots thief

HaHaHa, I'd love to see your response when a thug puts your or your families lives in jeopardy, duck.
That's highly unlikely.
Just STFU and keep your moronic views in Canada. We don't call 911, if a thug wants to test it, have at it. I'll just bury them in the snow until the ground thaws and no one will ever see them again.
You can stop resonding to my views but until you do I will pick and choose on whether your comments are worth my time to answer.

It can only help to escalate the problem into more deaths by gun.
It has to happen through trial of the status quo before failure is acknowledged in many more deaths by gun.

Stand your ground, and other such laws are only serving as excuses to murder their fellow Americans.

I detect an effort by the OP to troll and in some ways suggest that deaths by gun should be celebrated.
Why do you want people to be victimized by criminals?

It has to happen through trial of the status quo before failure is acknowledged in many more deaths by gun.

Stand your ground, and other such laws are only serving as excuses to murder their fellow Americans.

I detect an effort by the OP to troll and in some ways suggest that deaths by gun should be celebrated.
I guess you missed the part where the crooks opened fire on the homeowner.

Somehow? There is no "Somehow", it's because of liberal prosecutors. Get real, Otis.

They put him on probation.

They got him killed, basically.
If they started shooting at him first, when they noticed him watching, he would have probably been shot trying to go in. IMO, it is usually better to call the police first if you can. In. This case though it sounds like self defense. The down side is shoot outs can often result in nearby people being harmed.

Even the worst shot in the world can occasionally hit someone right between the eyes.

That's highly unlikely.

You can stop resonding to my views but until you do I will pick and choose on whether your comments are worth my time to answer.
You can stop sticking your commie nose into the domestic issues that you clearly have no place in. It isn't your country and I think most Americans don't really GAF what your communist opinion is. So run along now duck.

HaHaHa, I'd love to see your response when a thug puts your or your families lives in jeopardy, duck. Just STFU and keep your moronic views in Canada. We don't call 911, if a thug wants to test it, have at it. I'll just bury them in the snow until the ground thaws and no one will ever see them again.

Yup, victims call 911. Non victims call 1911!

1200px-M1911A1.png

No, I didn't.
But there's a discussion to be had on why so many meaningless deaths by gun in America as opposed to so few in Canada.
If you initiate a meaningful discussion I'll likely respond with my opinion.
Maybe you should start a discussion thread on that. This thread is about a homeowner, sitting on his steps when criminal start shooting at him, only the homeowner protects himself by returning fire and killing one of the criminals, the other criminal naturally loses interest in the crime and his buddy and runs away, leaving him for cool as criminal do. It is not like it is a controversial thing. You really should not shoot at homeowners sitting on their porch. A lot of us just won't put up with it.

Last edited:

Here's what would have happened if this guy didn't have a gun......:

1. He would have called the cops and they would have gotten away and been able to do the same exact thing to someone else.....possibly killing them...because criminals only commit worse crimes the longer they remain on the street...and the cops would have arrived to late to do anything
  2. He would have tried to stop them unarmed and they would have shot him dead and the cops would have arrived too late to do anything
  3. He could have snuck up on them with a baseball bat and killed both of them or given them a beating....or they would have shot him dead....and the cops would have arrested whomever was alive but arrived too late to do anything

Last edited:
No, I didn't.
But there's a discussion to be had on why so many meaningless deaths by gun in America as opposed to so few in Canada.
If you initiate a meaningful discussion I'll likely respond with my opinion.
Considering the fact that Canada has nearly twice the land mass but only 10% of the population we have.....and definitely fewer racist blacks....I don't see your point at all. :iagree:

Here's what would have happened if this guy didn't have a gun......:

1. He would have called the cops and they would have gotten away and been able to do the same exact thing to someone else.....possibly killing them...because criminals only commit worse crimes as they remain on the street
Quite possibly true. But I'm more interested in comparing the unnecessary deaths by gun to Canada's experience. Let me know if you have an interest in examining that question.
  1. ...and the cops would have arrived to late to do anything

My only answer to that would be that the police in America are overtaxed on responding to gun crime. However, there could be an element of police taking it on themselves to pad the statistics to show that nobody better interfere with their rights to kill indiscriminately, and so are intending to punish all politicians who are trying to find solutions.

Murder by gun is on the rise in America and there are many instances in which innocents are being gunned down. I say 'innocents' in respect of the punishment of death doesn't suit the crime. Shooters of this nature will have their day in court and many will escape justice. This guarantees to embolden those with a desire to use their guns to kill, and obviously makes America's streets more and more dangerous all of *us.

Thank you for requesting my opinion.

*US gun violence crosses borders.

Quite possibly true. But I'm more interested in comparing the unnecessary deaths by gun to Canada's experience. Let me know if you have an interest in examining that question.

My only answer to that would be that the police in America are overtaxed on responding to gun crime. However, there could be an element of police taking it on themselves to pad the statistics to show that nobody better interfere with their rights to kill indiscriminately, and so are intending to punish all politicians who are trying to find solutions.

Murder by gun is on the rise in America and there are many instances in which innocents are being gunned down. I say 'innocents' in respect of the punishment of death doesn't suit the crime. Shooters of this nature will have their day in court and many will escape justice. This guarantees to embolden those with a desire to use their guns to kill, and obviously makes America's streets more and more dangerous all of *us.

Thank you for requesting my opinion.

*US gun violence crosses borders.
Considering the fact that you live in Canada....and I live in America.....I suggest you keep yourself and your silly laws and fucked up opinions in Canada.
How bout that?

Forum List

Back