Homeowner Shoots 5 Uninvited Home Guests

A five person home invasion isn't run-of-the-mill street crime, that doesn't happen to law-abiding citizens.

if the home owner was being robbed, in his own home, then I'm glad he killed as many as he could; good for him!

We have an old saying back home = one in the head, two in the torso.

that 'ill do it Pete.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

My questions: WHO are our Nation's primary child caregivers responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally ill, violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORISTS causing COMMUNITY VIOLENCE, COMMUNITY FEAR, as well as TERRORIZING our peaceful, responsible American and foreign born neighbors?

WHO is nurturing and socializing perfectly HEALTHY newborns maturing into apparent emotional or mentally ill teen and adult citizens LARGELY lacking compassion, empathy and respect for our peaceful, as well as less fortunate neighbors?

Obama BULLIES VIOLENT MEN or WOMEN.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Three out of five 98.6 degree unwanted heat sources just assumed room temperature.

Well, I guess that's one way to curb global warming.

I live in a very safe area yet we had a home invasion near me. An elderly couple was attacked by three Black, young Men who forced their way into the home. The couple was beaten almost to death, and left for dead by the perpetrators for a few dollars in cash they had sitting around their home. They were found by relatives a few days later, barely alive, but taken to the hospital and survived their wounds.

They were unarmed, and helpless. Police never new about the problem. How could they? The police can not anticipate crime.

Damn, coming 5 deep. I only have 5 bullets in my gun. I better brush up on my nonexistent pistol skills.

Forum List

Back