Democrats and media spent 24 hours masturbating that Trump was finished!

mueller's spokesperson said certain parts were 'inaccurate'. nothing was said that the entire thing wasn't true. even woodward & bernstein had some facts wrong, but we know how watergate turned out don't we?

mueller's spokesperson said certain parts were 'inaccurate'. nothing was said that the entire thing wasn't true. even woodward & bernstein had some facts wrong, but we know how watergate turned out don't we?
Nixon actually broke the law.

Did Trump?

If so, let's see the proof.

I've started nine threads asking for proof Trump colluded with Russia, and nine times I've not received it.

Consider this the tenth attempt to get the evidence.

Where is it?

24 hours?
More like 24 months of rough dry masturbation predicting the demise of Trump.
Rubbed raw and no happy ending.
No wonder they are so bitter.

Do you feel let down now that it turns out the Cohen story wasn't true?
lol

Obviously you missed where every press entity clearly stated that the report was unverified.
WaPo Saturday: "Mueller’s denial, according to people familiar with the matter, aims to make clear that none of those statements in [Buzzfeed] story are accurate.”

Friday: "Impeachment" was said more than 200 times on CNN & MSNBC after each news org couldn't confirm the story.

The media must be really frustrated because every time they predict the end of Trump, their wishes and fantasies don't come true!!!

Did Trump?

I've started nine threads asking for proof Trump colluded with Russia, and nine times I've not received it.

Where is it?

Just a friendly suggestion: try waiting 'til Mueller has offered the finished product aka a report that details his findings

lol

Obviously you missed where every press entity clearly stated that the report was unverified.

Yeah but that didn't slow them down one bit. Hilarious to watch you guys gassify over it
Though I did notice that you were more careful than the rest. Obviously your instincts are a little sharper.

Jo

Did Trump?

Where is it?

Just a friendly suggestion: try waiting 'til Mueller has offered the finished product aka a report that details his findings
Really, so we just have to trust that Mueller has a rabbit under his hat?

Did Trump?

Where is it?

Wow and the Lefty moderators didn't move you to the southern thread pond?

Did Trump?

Where is it?

Or up his ass

Jo

Ken Starr was on FOX today and said he was a lot more "transparent" in conducting his investigation.

What that means, I guess, is he didn't hide the ball like Mueller has.

Here's the trick to "hiding the ball."

Sometimes it means there is no ball.

You`ll be seeing Cohen again on February 7th when he testifies publicly in front of a House panel so you`re advised to put your ticker tape parade on hold. He`s got plenty to say and it won`t be favorable for Mango Mussolini. He`s not going to be talking about the Super Bowl.

Did Trump?

Where is it?

Me? I'm not making any (real) assumptions; just waiting to hear the report

You`ll be seeing Cohen again on February 7th when he testifies publicly in front of a House panel so you`re advised to put your ticker tape parade on hold. He`s got plenty to say and it won`t be favorable for Mango Mussolini. He`s not going to be talking about the Super Bowl.
Cohen is already a proven liar (he lied to Congress) so I'd say anything he says to Congress this time might also be a pack of lies.

Forum List

Back