Homeless in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was allowed to post PROOF to the contrary, intellectually speaking, I would have you bleeding out of every orifice in your body.

Waaaah! Poor little boy can't post what he wants. Or not being able to post it makes him feel persecuted. lol

Nobody cares, numbnuts. We've heard it before. I have heard stories of freeing the camps from someone I trust who was there.

Only by your definition. The posts I quoted concerned IQ averages. For a century IQ tests have demonstrated their validity.

Not by my definition. By any definition. You could score a genius IQ. But if you are EVIL, it means nothing.

Exactly! That antisemite posted his Holocaust denial is the History forum, which should be to discuss real historical events - not antisemitic rhetoric.

I dislike his lies, but if they stay in a forum it does not harm. People who dislike each other and almost never agree on anything will agree this nasty nazi wannabe is full of shit.

The translation of what you said: "I'm a brainwashed shithead and proud of it!"

Not even close. As I said, you are not the first nazi to grace our forum with your claims the holocaust never happened. I doubt there is anything you have to say that I have not heard before. And I still remember my uncle's descriptions of the camp survivors.

Not even close. As I said, you are not the first nazi to grace our forum with your claims the holocaust never happened. I doubt there is anything you have to say that I have not heard before. And I still remember my uncle's descriptions of the camp survivors.
If the Holocaust did not happen every survivor of a Nazi concentration camp and every soldier who liberated a Nazi concentration camp conspired to lie about what was happening in the camps.

My (step)grandfather was a survivor, and maimed for life. As a young teen I began to question him about what went on and his personal experiences, and he told me that when I got older, we would talk about it. He died when I was 22, and never spoke of it to me. But his physical ailments was quite obvious.

If the Holocaust did not happen every survivor of a Nazi concentration camp and every soldier who liberated a Nazi concentration camp conspired to lie about what was happening in the camps.

And the militaries of all the Allied forces made war films just to perpetuate the lies. They must have hired a bunch of very skinny people to be in those newsreels.

The antisemite probably ran away. He saw we weren’t standing for his lies, so he retreated - like the coward he is.

The antisemite probably ran away. He saw we weren’t standing for his lies, so he retreated - like the coward he is.

No, he won't run yet. He can still claim his great truth is being suppressed by the Jews and the mods here. Combining Jews and Mods creates a very powerful force.

If I was allowed to post PROOF to the contrary, intellectually speaking, I would have you bleeding out of every orifice in your body.
I am sometimes called a racist because I occasionally draw attention to the facts that blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites, and that they have higher rates of crime and illegitimacy. Those are facts that I can easily document with a few key strokes.

You cannot do that with Jews. There is nothing wrong with them at all. They are good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back