Homeland security is after the trucker protests

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone, Homeland Security is monitoring a potential protest by Truckers at the Super Bowl

Any unarmed Vikings or women will be shot dead.

No questions asked.

Meanwhile, the FBI is busy investigating domestic terrorists, also know as parents at school board meetings that are disagreeable.

I know I sleep better at night now.

That's right everyone, Homeland Security is monitoring a potential protest by Truckers at the Super Bowl

No questions asked.

Meanwhile, the FBI is busy investigating domestic terrorists, also know as parents at school board meetings that are disagreeable.

The Biden Regime sees the writing on the wall- what is happening in Canada and elsewhere. The possibility that this year we will have a Deplorable Spring- similar to the Arab spring a few years ago- where the people insist on freedom from liberalism.

They are taking pro-active steps I guess to stifle any dissent.

Can't blame Brandon for this, he remembers what happened to Qaddafi not so many years ago.

I think the all democrat NFL is the place to protest

Just wear bullet proof vests if you do protest.

The Biden Regime sees the writing on the wall- what is happening in Canada and elsewhere. The possibility that this year we will have a Deplorable Spring- similar to the Arab spring a few years ago- where the people insist on freedom from liberalism.

Can't blame Brandon for this, he remembers what happened to Qaddafi not so many years ago.
Moronic observation as usual.

Homeland Security will use whatever excuse whenever it can, legitimate or not to scare and control the people.

No questions asked.

Insurrection II. Round 'em up and jail 'em. Protests are only allowed with the left.

1644602714978.png

Protest if you dare

they must punish good working citizens, it's their montra. Suppress the people and make them comply even if by force. But don't any of you mther fkers try and get back at them. no, no, no!!! Not allowed in the elitist world.

Homeland Security will use whatever excuse whenever it can, legitimate or not to scare and control the people.
and when they won't comply take them away to camps. Just like the nazis.

Let them try to shutdown a trucker protest here, that would be the biggest mistake they could do. But then again Biden has proven himself to be an idiot.

Repub politicians need to up their game and we need to vote in many people with mouths and personalities. If that does not work, then Deplorables may have to vote in the same kind of pure fascist people as Progs. Who do we prefer to serve under?

"To end a blockade now in its fifth day, authorities in Canada plan to enact temporary orders that will fine protestors blocking the Ambassador Bridge up to $100,000 and sentence them to up to a year in jail. Officials also will take away the personal or commercial drivers licenses of anyone who defies the orders, Ontario Premier Doug Ford said Friday. "To those trying to force a political agenda through disruption, intimidation and chaos, my message to you is this: Your right to make a political statement does not outweigh the right of hundreds of thousands of workers to earn their living."

I guess some will lose their livelihood.

Repub politicians need to up their game and we need to vote in many people with mouths and personalities. If that does not work, then Deplorables may have to vote in the same kind of pure fascist people as Progs. Who do we prefer to serve under?
that was trump. you saw how he was treated.

What the Tyrant Trudeau needs to realize is that this is what democracy looks like.

He might not like it at all, but he really needs to come out of his palace and negotiate with the loyal opposition

What the Tyrant Trudeau needs to realize is that this is what democracy looks like.

He might not like it at all, but he really needs to come out of his palace and negotiate with the loyal opposition
it really seems none of them do. hmmmmmmmm misplaced tyrants.

So the people have a complaint and the leader of the country should invite them to come discuss their complaints?

So the people have a complaint and the leader of the country should invite them to come discuss their complaints?
fk no, he should mandate they comply to his every wish. That's what real tyrants want. If you don't, then you will be punished.

Forum List

Back