Homeland Security: Highest Threat since 9/11

Can you guys at least be consistent about how omnipotent Obama is? Is he all powerful or not?
What in the world are you talking about? Who ever suggested that obama was omnipotent?! He took an oath to serve this country. He has failed to do so. You don't seem to grasp that reality. You talk like a fool.
Lots of right wing fools that say everything is his fault due to some evil master minded scheme he has. There are right wingers on here that say he is going to declare martial law and appoint himself president for life.
You didn't answer the question. Who said he was omnipotent?
I did. It was the in the first five words of my reply and I didnt say anyone specifically used the word omnipotent.
You made shit up and are now trying to dance around it because you cannot back up what you said. You will waste no more of my time.

Can you guys at least be consistent about how omnipotent Obama is? Is he all powerful or not?
What in the world are you talking about? Who ever suggested that obama was omnipotent?! He took an oath to serve this country. He has failed to do so. You don't seem to grasp that reality. You talk like a fool.
Lots of right wing fools that say everything is his fault due to some evil master minded scheme he has. There are right wingers on here that say he is going to declare martial law and appoint himself president for life.
You didn't answer the question. Who said he was omnipotent?
I did. It was the in the first five words of my reply and I didnt say anyone specifically used the word omnipotent.
You made shit up and are now trying to dance around it because you cannot back up what you said. You will waste no more of my time.
I think youre just embarrassed because you didnt know what you were talking about.

He is delusional. Doesn't he know right wing Christians and legal gun owners are the highest security threat.

Just ask any Obamabot...it will tell you the truth.
:uhoh3:

Or you can ask the DHS and the FBI too

DHS intelligence report warns of domestic right-wing terror threat

A new Department of Homeland Security intelligence assessment circulated this month focuses on the threat of right-wing sovereign citizen extremist groups in the U.S. Some law enforcement groups say the threat is equal to, and occasionally greater than, the threat from Islamic extremist groups.

Those crazy Obamabots
Exactly.

There appears to be no reason we spend 650 billion dollar a year on defense. If we don't use the military, why isn't the budget like 100 billion. That would still be about what China and Russia spend a year.

Americans are so utterly gullible.
There is a reason our stinking corrupt government spends enormous sums on defense, it is to enrich the military industrial complex and empower worthless politicians of both parties. Of course, the military is also used to enrich big bankers and do their bidding. They will do whatever is necessary to keep the dollar as the world's reserve currency.

You blame the American people, but most of them are clueless.

Forum List

Back