Homecoming

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I have to post pics, they were so stinking cute first homecoming for both. The girl got grounded last year so didn't go...
FB_IMG_1538894693030.jpg
IMG_20181006_195135.jpg
FB_IMG_1538894713386.jpg

Cute couple. Love the maroon.
The girl in maroon plays boys sports...she plays Little League and I think she's going in for wrestling this year. I think she might have played football in the past.

I gave 8 girls a ride to the dance in my van....and yet none of them needed a ride home lolol. Crazy.

It was really fun for the kids. I only ordered the clothes...from AMAZON...the week before the dance. They arrived on Wednesday (including the suit)

I was in Eastern Oregon with my sister who is recuperating from spinal surgery until late Friday night, Homecoming was Saturday...I bought one of those steam wands to knock the kinks and creases out of all that tulle and whatever stiff stuff it was (I think it was raffia) that was in the hems and made the ruffles...and I spent maybe an hour and a half steaming those layers whew. Then I had to hem the pants. They were too short (I'm not sure how I did that) so I had to yank them out and tack them up again.

The boy especially enjoyed himself. My girl is a beautiful girl and so naturally somewhat spoiled and never terribly impressed by anything...but the boy came home, literally, dancing on air.

He loves to dance, though. He spent a couple of years doing fancy/fast dancing and he just loves the dancing aspect of dancing.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
General Discussion? IDK.

Lady GaGa Shoes?

Avatar? I will have night mares tonight.

They aren't giant like gaga's. They're just normal party shoes that sparkle.

Forum List

Back