Home schooling is booming!

Move. That’s not the kind of environment my children should have to grow up in.
And if you couldn't afford to move, or didn't want to?

But hell, you're just going to keep dodging. All I'm trying to do is get you to consider the rights of the minority. But liberals are woefully bad at that. Or at least determined to steer around the question.

Many parents who lack the money for private schools have to home school their children.

Why?

Because many urban public schools nowadays are what Senator Joseph Biden once called a [rain forest].

(Actually, he used the six-letter word that begins with "j." But I wanted to be more gentle.)
Rain forests are not jungles. You should have learned that in school.

A lot of adults dont fit in society. But they should have developed skills to help them cope. Thats what school gives you.

SO does prison. Neither is a good thing.

So you're opposed to accountability.

Gotcha.

This CANNOT be a serious post. It is not possible.

The funny thing is that government run schools for everyone are a recent phenomenon.

About 135 years, the Prussian system. It was explicitly designed to churn out automatons who sit down, shut up, do as they're told, and don't think too much.

A teacher who isn’t teaching the class is fired.

What happens to a parent who isn’t teaching their homeschooled kid? Nothing.

There’s no accountability. That seems okay with you.

It is physically impossible for you to actually believe this. NOBODY can possibly be that thick.

What accountability is the public school system receiving graduating kids that cannot read?
Generally, the schools will demand MORE money shoveled at them, because they need to hire someone's cousin as the new third deputy assistant to the second assistant vice deputy assistant to the second deputy superintendent.

A regular HS diploma is a nothing anymore. It doesn't guarantee that a graduating student can be competent in math or reading.

A HS diploma with an honors program of some sort does. (Like algebra 2 or three or calculus)

That being said....

Not all homeschooled children are the same. Some are dumb as a box of rocks....some are brilliant. All tend to have issues with socialization skills. But its improving as group homeschooling takes root. (One parent homeschools many children from various families for a fee)

All depends upon parenting skills and attention to education.

Yeah, but that's not the point.

I tend to agree....
However these homeschool advocates also have valid points in the extraneous subjects that are getting taught simultaneously. Such as antisemitism, sexual deviance, and other subjects that deal with controversial morality instead of information and problem solving skills.

The schools are teaching a warped system of wisdom principles that aren't truly wisdom. (Wisdom is the correct application of knowledge)

LGBTQ+ History month is not an acceptable teaching subject. However pre-pubuscent children are being subjected to drag shoes involving nudity and highly explicit details of deviant lifestyles. Not to mention the school violence, guns, recreational drugs, social media bullying, and wackanoodle teacher agendas.

So much deviant sex is being promoted in school these days to pre and early pubescent children they are opting for androgynous pronouns to avoid being stigmatized by the masses of thugs in schools or to avoid actually having sex with another person. (Who can blame them?)

Then there's the public schools trying to socially normalize students who have severe mental illnesses. And I understand the desire...but it's not really a task that should be undertaken by public schools.

So...

That is.

If we have to explain it to you then you're not going to understand it anyways.

About 135 years, the Prussian system. It was explicitly designed to churn out automatons who sit down, shut up, do as they're told, and don't think too much.
Yet we went to the moon. Strange.
There are no first world countries that do not have public education systems.

And if you couldn't afford to move, or didn't want to?

But hell, you're just going to keep dodging. All I'm trying to do is get you to consider the rights of the minority. But liberals are woefully bad at that. Or at least determined to steer around the question.
What do you mean about “considering the rights of the minority”?

Yeah, but that's not the point.

That is.

If we have to explain it to you then you're not going to understand it anyways.
Oh I explained it explicitly anyway. And in terms that he understood. But of course he is all in favor of confusing adolescent children about sexuality so that he can one day take Advantage of a larger pool of the sexually deviant people in the culture. (Which are usually accepting of whatever twink he has)

Nothing is "cut off" prior to adulthood. As for "puberty blockers", female athletes have been taking them for generations and not one of you assholes said word one about how these girls were being harmed by them.

I suspect most people-especially those who have no interest in the relevant athletic events, like me-had no idea it was happening. Personally, I think the ones responsible should probably hang.

So you’re just trolling then.
Nope...she isn't. She was homeschooled.

For some it's not a big deal. They go on to college and get post secondary educations.
The only thing missing often with home schooling is the introduction to skilled trades that were once offered in public education or the intermural sports teams. But often these can be had through juvenile county/city leagues. Because often public school teams can be fraught with the same and often more issues as regular schools....people might send kids to public schools but then use local out of school intermural sports for their children.

Forum List

Back