HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by tinydancer, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Boss

Boss Take a Memo:

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,990
    Hey moron... If there weren't any oil companies operating for profit, how the fuck would you get around? It wouldn't be in a car using gas. How would food and supplies arrive at your favorite store? Again... not with trucks using fuel. How would plastic be made? How would homes be heated? How would airplanes fly? All of this REQUIRES oil companies operating for profit.

In addition... Every ounce of oil we get from the middle east is paid for. The oil companies are there because they signed a contract with the governments there to come in and do their thing. We have no oil companies present in any country that doesn't want us there. Oil is the only product they have to sell. If it weren't for American industrialization and our need for oil, you would be here whining your silly liberal head off about the starving Arabs who needed our benevolence.

You refuse to allow us to drill for our own oil here. Even though China is in the Gulf of Mexico pumping it out as fast as they can. Russia is side-drilling into the ANWR reserves... we can't drill there because you are concerned about the caribou. And NOW you don't want them to drill in the middle east because you believe terrorists who have lied to you and said they are mad because we are there. You're a simple-minded idiot... that's the problem here.

2. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,116
    Russia is side drilling into the ANWR reserve? LOL. Boss, meet Billy Bob, Billy Bob, meet Boss. LOL

3. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,548
    There is sufficient drilling without destroying the ANWR. Offshore Drilling alone in the Gulf...

[​IMG]

4. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,198
    While I suspect that you may be right, I cant find anything on that. Got a link?

You got that one right I do know.

Old Rocks is a senile old shit-for-brains.

5. Boss

Boss Take a Memo:

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,990
    Sorry, I have no link, haven't even searched it online to be honest. I read this recently in a book about the Russian Arctic Strategy on oil production. It is a technology known as "horizontal drilling" and it enables Russia to tap into the huge oil reserve underneath Alaska. But it's not just Russia... In the Gulf of Mexico, where we've all but banned deep-water drilling... The Chinese lease deep water areas from Cuba and Mexico and are sucking up the oil as fast as they can do so. China also has deep water rigs in the Pacific off Mexico, and if they have the 'horizontal drilling' technology, which they probably do... then they can steal the oil off California too. We're literally being robbed blind of our natural resources and stupid liberals don't even seem to know or care what's going on.

6. Vigilante

Vigilante BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,248
    WOW, only took me 27 minutes to get to post this! Those DOUBLE SECRET PROBATIONS are a bitch! ROTFLMFAO...Well being this will be the first and last post for today, I figure it should be a good one....Patriots, pass it around, piss ants, suck my d***!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Slyhunter

Slyhunter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,134
    Fuck ANWR.

8. jasonnfree

jasonnfree Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,931
    We could have paid more for the oil, like Europe did, and not have had to get involved with terrorist activities in the middle east, which is what USA has actually become. A terrorist nation, since at least the overthrow of Iran's president in the 1950's and the installation of our puppet, the shah. It would have been cheaper in the long run. Instead, it's cost trillions in wars on hundreds of thousands of innocents killed, all for corporate profits. This of course includes rebuilding countries we've terrorized and destroyed. This is where the Isis's come from.
    If we have to pollute the oceans, gulfs, rivers, streams, and arctic ice packs in order to run on petroleum, then it's really time to reassess our energy needs if future generations are to survive. In the meantime, turn off the right wing clowns that got you needlessly fired up to shill for the oil companies like the fool you are, and do some reading on the CIA's overthrow of Iran's president, the bush family's involvement with Sadaam Hussein and the bin ladens.

9. Boss

Boss Take a Memo:

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,990
    Yeah... I guess I could stuff my head full of banal anarchist rantings and nonsense like a big giant cannoli... I prefer actually using my brain cells. I'm not shilling for anything, just facing fucking reality. You seem to want to shut down the oil industry and whenever you do so.. I guess-- you'll stand there with your finger up your nose wondering why you never got that new x-box game release?

Honest to God... Liberals disconnect their brains and wire up their hearts instead. You do your critical thinking with your raw emotions and nothing else.

Again-- We are in the middle east because countries there have oil and we've worked out deals with them to pump their oil. They get paid, they are happy, we get oil, we are happy. We're not there stealing their oil while we keep them bound and gagged at gunpoint. We are not in ANY country over there where the government doesn't want us to be there.

10. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,198
    The thing is horizontal drilling is an expensive and fragile technology, as is deep sea drilling for oil which is under tremendous pressures. Also they would have to build rigs sitting outside our three mile territorial limit, normally, but with this idiot President we have, he might just be telling our officials to let them do it anyway.