Holy toledo! Anti Gillespie advertisement is unreal.There's no dealing with liberals any more

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
You've got to see this. It just shows how low the left will go. How much they hate conservatives. No point in dealing with D's anymore. They're insane.

'Latino Victory Fund' Ad Depicts Ed Gillespie Supporter Terrorizing Minority Children
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date October 30, 2017

Ed Gillespie and Donald Trump promise the American dream, but can only deliver an American nightmare. No more. Vote @RalphNortham. #GameOnVA pic.twitter.com/mwpWXM47HZ

— Latino Victory (@latinovictoryus) October 30, 2017

'Latino Victory Fund' Ad Depicts Ed Gillespie Supporter Terrorizing Minority Children

Last edited:
Everything but shooting them.

Many people have said that this is so bad, that it is bound to backfire.

You've got to see this. It just shows how low the left will go. How much they hate conservatives. No point in dealing with D's anymore. They're insane.

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date October 30, 2017

Ed Gillespie and Donald Trump promise the American dream, but can only deliver an American nightmare. No more. Vote @RalphNortham. #GameOnVA pic.twitter.com/mwpWXM47HZ

Haha...I love it!
Way to go "Latino Victory Fund" thanks for helping us rally more legit, REAL Americans to despise filthy wetbacks....AWESOME!

Typical tactic. The filthy savages cry out in pain as they strike. At least American Afro Americans stick to assault, robbery, rape, and murder and generally do not chop people's heads off as Mexicans do more than Islamic savages.

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date October 30, 2017

Now that's a political ad. Rocking it.

Typical tactic. The filthy savages cry out in pain as they strike. At least American Afro Americans stick to assault, robbery, rape, and murder and generally do not chop people's heads off as Mexicans do more than Islamic savages.

Thanks for sharing the video...people really need to know what kind of human cockroaches we're dealing with.
"But, but, but...all the wetbacks that come here are real pillars in their communities"

Is it any crazier than Republicans claiming the Democrat supports gang members? Both sides are crazy.

You mean silver tooth anchors?
I mean whitey, that's you, can't blame them just because you ain't makin' babies no more and they are.

True...we usually shut down at about two or three....they don't know when to shut off that disgusting little anteater. They know they can just send legit humans the bill for their filth.
Longing for Stormfront again? So sorry, Whitey.

Nah....I just have a bad habit of being overly logical and calling shit like it is.
You're watching the Dodgers game tomorrow right? You a big Raiders fan? You love pit bulls, Modello and Tapatio?
White Pride is the very opposite of logical. But I will be watching the game tomorrow.

Haha...thought so.
"I lub da Doyers"
If I wasn't White I'd say the same shit.

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date October 30, 2017

I live in the DC Area and saw the ad on tv. I thought it was a spoof. But then, I reminded myself that this is the same side that campaigns on "Put y'all back in chains".

We are a Latino household and this ad is pathetic. The reality is that if a fat inbred white man drove through a brown neighborhood in a confederate flag he would have to speed up to get out because he would have rocks hurled at him.

Forgot about egg bitch. Boy was she asking for it. You can't always protect the stupid, nor should you.

Typical of you filthy liberal savages; assaulting random innocent people because you're butthurt about Trump and find that perfectly acceptable. You Trump Derangement Syndrome thugs are worse than psychopaths; you're demons.

The Left always accusers their opponents of exactly what they do.

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date October 30, 2017

Retards. Don't they know Ed is pro Amnesty?

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date October 30, 2017

No doubt many on the Left think this kind of thing actually happens a thousand times a day in the USA. After all, the nation is full of disgusting hateful racists. :uhoh3:

It will be interesting to see if there is a backlash to the ad. Cripes the more the left insulted Trump supporters the stronger the base became.

I hear Sears is running a sale on Tiki torches.

Ed? Can we put you down for a few cases?

Forum List

Back