holy shit this is awesome if true, could reduce oil imports by half in 10 years

I'm guessing that WHAT is injected is as important as "redundent layers of cement and steel." However your point is valid: as long as it it impossible for frack fluids to contact the freshwater table, then what does it matter what is in them?

I'm betting that diesel is simply covered under a separate regulation than "all other frac fluids", which is why they focused on something so minor. Because they are exempt in what other fluids they pump, the people wanting to make a fuss picked one they knew was specifically exempted from the regulations.

Samson said:
UNTIL...the day contaminates are found in a large aquifer.

Sure. And the law of averages says sooner or later, it is bound to happen. Omelet, egg shells, etc etc.

I hope Tim Probert and Andy O'Donnel will be able to chew gum with their butt-cheeks.

Thats the difference between me and a parrot like you. I am quite familiar with what this type of docudrama DOESN'T tell you. You don't have a clue...all you can do is parrot. I've suggested this before...fire off a neuron occasionally and learn something, stop being led around by the nose by your own ignorance of these topics.

This reads like a poster who can't spin the material presented in the program. When you're done being an "arrogant prick", as you announced when you joined here, answer the question: Is the claim that the condition began AFTER the shale gas infrastructure was in place or not? Dick.

Why? You haven't even displayed the minimum intelligence of a layman on any topic involved in the energy subforum. You certainly can't even show that during the process of reading what I have wrote you have actually even LEARNED anything, you can't even be counted on to google up some EIA numbers which anyone who wants to pretend to understand oil topics should be able to locate in less than 2 minutes of googling. Display a working intelligence and I would be more than happy to have a conversation on how hydraulic fracturing works, until then....learn to google something except peak oil propaganda.

This about confirms it. When challenged to sum up what hydraulic fracking actually is, you run like a pussy, and get right back to acting like an unaccountable punk.

Again...for the ignorant here who don't actually read their own references prior to pretending they have value.....page 2 of the cited reference:

"This document is speculative in nature and does not suppose to predict
what will happen in the next twenty-five years."

Cool. So they speculate,and aren't predicting what's going to happen. I suggest you read the disclaimers on your references to determine if they are, or are not, worth dick. This document is better than a normal peaker document if only because they admit it up front when they do some good ol' fashioned arm waving.

Epic spin. Because obviously, the Pentagon is in the business of releasing million dollar studies to the public on EIA data they AREN'T confident is actually happening. Just mere "speculation." LOL... Tool.

What about that graph in question by the EIA is wrong?

Like I said, and you ran from again: Unconventionals (heavier, far more expensive crap) WILL NOT make up for dying existing capacity of conventionals. Considering you're not denying that fact, as presented by the Energy Information Administration in clear-as-day color, we'll accept that you were wrong again.

Heinberg is the violin player you moron, pay better attention to your own sources. al-Husseini has a decent resume...so does Dr. Saleri, the engineer who made darn certain that the peak oil accountant ( Matt Simmons ) was wrong when he wrote about Saudi oilfields.

Clearly, I'm referring to your obnoxious propensity to surface dismiss every source or advocate presented. Regardless, considering how poorly you're faring with me on a message board behind the security of your anonymous computer screen, I'm beyond confident that locking horns with a man like Richard Heinberg would leave you a puddle of incoherent babble and rage.

Now, I'm sure you'll fire back with your obligatory round of irrelevant pablum about how intellectually superior you feel you are, but if you're done pretending shale gas and shale oil can make up the difference (a production figure challenge you've run from some 4-5 times now), then I'll go ahead and assume you're aware that your ploy is not fooling anyone here. ... You know, despite your silent cheerleaders following behind and "thanking" in your wake. LOL.

Regardless of his loyalty to Saudi-Aramco after the fact when pressed on his comments, Husseini acknowledges global peak is here. He is no "violin player."

You denialist parrot.

Last edited:

Like I said before...what is so pathetic about you is you don't even know WHY you are wrong, why other people are wrong, and haven't displayed a single neuron of effort trying to learn what it is you obviously don't know.

JiggsCasey said:
You denialist parrot.

Funny. Now you can't even come up with own insults and instead are parroting me.

Please parrot a reference, because no one is about to take YOUR word for anything related to oil and gas. Come on Jiggys, whip out a cut and paste for us! !

JiggsCasey said:
You denialist parrot.

parrot8.gif

Funny. Now you can't even come up with own insults and instead are parroting me.

:clap2:

:lol:

Now, I'm sure you'll fire back with your obligatory round of irrelevant pablum about how intellectually superior you feel you are, but if you're done pretending shale gas and shale oil can make up the difference (a production figure challenge you've run from some 4-5 times now), then I'll go ahead and assume you're aware that your ploy is not fooling anyone here. ... You know, despite your silent cheerleaders following behind and "thanking" in your wake. LOL..

Jiggs is decending to new levels of pathetic envy for common sense over his frothy babbling.

Every single time a thread appears with the mention of oil, gas, or coal, Jiggs drags out his Rocinante 60 year old Rhetoric, and begins his tired Don Quixote immatation.

Old "Pancho" Rocks should be here shortly to ape whatever blithering nonsense he manages to spew, and rest assured he will continue.

After all, he's been practicing.

Last edited:
Jiggs is decending to new levels of pathetic envy for common sense over his frothy babbling.

Every single time a thread appears with the mention of oil, gas, or coal, Jiggs drags out his Rocinante 60 year old Rhetoric, and begins his tired Don Quixote immatation.

Old "Pancho" Rocks should be here shortly to ape whatever blithering nonsense he manages to spew, and rest assured he will continue.

$3.20 gas just called, asking you to STFU, and reminding that you became irrelevant to the energy forum about 5 months ago.

Like I said before...what is so pathetic about you is you don't even know WHY you are wrong, why other people are wrong, and haven't displayed a single neuron of effort trying to learn what it is you obviously don't know.

Yes, you keep repeating this over and over. And yet when challenged to expand on that, you punt and pretend I wouldn't understand. You also refused to answer the very direct, very clear "Gasland" question again after your epic FAIL assertion.

My God, do you ever suck at this.

JiggsCasey said:
You denialist parrot.

LOL. Keep telling yourself that, and in doing so, keep failing to realize how you manage to reinforce the poetic irony that is your own unoriginal, cut-and-paste denialist screed - PARROT.

Still waiting for 1) those figures on unconventional oil and gas production in the U.S. and 2) a brief summation of what hydraulic fracking actually entails.

No doubt, you're too much of a pansy to do the work, because you know the reality supports my statements on the matter. Instead, you'll fire back with the same robotic "you're too dumb" narrative. Zzzz zzzz zzz.... You're not fooling anyone here, tool box.

But at least you've conceded that peak is here by admitting you take Husseini's word for it.

Last edited:

Yes, you keep repeating this over and over. And yet when challenged to expand on that, you punt and pretend I wouldn't understand. You also refused to answer the very direct, very clear "Gasland" question again after your epic FAIL assertion.

My God, do you ever suck at this.

JiggsCasey said:
You denialist parrot.

LOL. Keep telling yourself that, and in doing so, keep failing to realize how you manage to reinforce the poetic irony that is your own unoriginal, cut-and-paste denialist screed - PARROT.

Still waiting for 1) those figures on unconventional oil and gas production in the U.S. and 2) a brief summation of what hydraulic fracking actually entails.

No doubt, you're too much of a pansy to do the work, because you know the reality supports my statements on the matter. Instead, you'll fire back with the same robotic "you're too dumb" narrative. Zzzz zzzz zzz.... You're not fooling anyone here, tool box.

But at least you've conceded that peak is here by admitting you take Husseini's word for it.

:eusa_whistle:

You'll soon hear crickets too. You lost go away and bother someone else.

$3.20 gas just called, asking you to STFU, and reminding that you became irrelevant to the energy forum about 5 months ago.

$3.20/gallon gas..:lol:.is that suppose to impress anyone with YOUR relevance?

Damn, you keep getting more pitiful despite yourself.

The real price of gasoline was that higher than that in 1918. Did you happen to notice all the energy running out that happened then? They declared peak oil in the US a year later as well....hey...this is beginning to sound familiar!

Come on Jiggsy, is this really what you have been reduced to now? Noticing that real gas prices are lower than what they were before you were even born?

[..what is so pathetic about you is you don't even know WHY you are wrong, why other people are wrong, and haven't displayed a single neuron of effort trying to learn what it is you obviously don't know.

Yes, you keep repeating this over and over. And yet when challenged to expand on that, you punt and pretend I wouldn't understand.

Pretend? You've already proven that you DON'T understand. I can expand on anything I say, and I told you I wouldn't even use any proprietary data to do it. Can't promise you will understand it of course...which is the POINT. I have already expanded on topics you requested and gotten back propaganda videos and wiki quotes because you can't think for yourself.

Jiggscasey said:
You also refused to answer the very direct, very clear "Gasland" question again after your epic FAIL assertion.

If you actually asked a CLEAR question, I would be more than happy to answer it. I've already demonstrated exactly how, using your very own "gee I read it even if I didn't understand it" Hirsch report.

Choose a question. Don't load it with your usual nonsense, propaganda videos, baseless assertions or appeals to violin player level knowledge of the oil and gas business and I'd be happy to answer. Do try and keep it to a sentence or two, more than that and you really start to ramble into your parroting world.

Jiggscasey said:

Are these really the questions you want to ask? To round up some figures because you can't use google yourself, and do you really want to admit that Samson has already provided a perfectly reasonable brief summation for what hydraulic fracturing is and how envious you are of the succinct nature of his reply? Are you willing to admit that you don't know how to google, and someone else with no experience in the particulars is perfectly capable of summing up what a frac is, and YOU can't?

Come on Jiggs, surely you have a REAL question to ask, a real "geared for the professional" type question?

Jiggscasey said:

I don't take Husseini's word for anything. Just because he is yet another in a long line of "running outters" doesn't make his prediction any more reasonable than the experts who claimed the same thing...in 1886.

PS: Thats a clue Jiggsy....

Forum List

Back