Holy s**t!! SC working woman GOES OFF on whiny brat San Fran millennial lib!!

25 year old whining liberal millennial with a degree in English...who wants to live ALONE in downtown San Francisco....and work an entry level job for the online food critic site Yelp! ......and thinking she is owed a 6 figure salary for it with Cadillac healthcare.

I'm sure somehow the fact she isn't getting that is racist or cisphobic or something.

WCSC : Bartender's open letter to ex-Yelp employee goes viral

Oh my.....a whiny San Fran millennial brat whined about their job. This Charleston SC area true working woman/success story tears into her. This sums up conservative work ethic vs liberal work ethic...as well as I've ever seen it:

An Open Letter to Millennials Like Talia…
Was a gun involved?

No?

How disappointing for you.

Ah how snarky. Were you even allowed to touch the guns??? I doubt it. I bet you kept those carpeted floor mats clean though!!!

The fired worker was right,Yelp is wrong. Period. Yelp can afford 300 million for a damn app they can sure in the hell afford higher wages.

The fired worker was right,Yelp is wrong. Period. Yelp can afford 300 million for a damn app they can sure in the hell afford higher wages.

For what???? Her job required the skill of a 16 year old playing Xbox.

The woman's letter is exactly right. What about you and your very common skill translates to others owing you more than you are worth???

The woman's letter is exactly right. What about you and your very common skill translates to others owing you more than you are worth???
A human being working a job is worth a living wage PERIOD! No ifs,no but's,nothing. End of that story. She also wanted to work in the media department where her degree would have been put to use but ya know as usual that cheap slave labor is too good to give up.

If she don't like it, she's free to take her talents elsewhere.

A month ago, my former employer have is a 25% pay cut. I didn't like that, so I took my talents elsewhere. I got my 25% back, plus 5%.

When someone has marketable skills, that person can job shop.

A human being working a job is worth a living wage PERIOD! No ifs,no but's,nothing. End of that story. She also wanted to work in the media department where her degree would have been put to use but ya know as usual that cheap slave labor is too good to give up.

Oh poor her....she wanted to work in the media department but as a recent grad with no experience she had to spend....in her own words...."a whole year" working the phone lines first.

Guess what idiot?? A LOT OF PEOPLE want to work in the media department. Not everyone can. Her degree isn't special. She isn't special. Thus...you prove yourself at entry level first. Welcome to the real world. This isn't a campus safe space. You are competing with lots of people for shit. Some will fail.

Read her whole rant. What a spoiled millennial brat:

An Open Letter To My CEO

She had full healthcare coverage at an entry level job and bitches about a $20 copay!!!?????

She criticizes the fact that her friends had to "move somewhere East" where waged were liveable. Oh yes...you poor dear....you DESERVE that 1 bedroom corner apartment on the 5th floor overlooking San Francisco harbor....and you should ONLY BE required to pay 20% of your income for it...whatever that is...that's how much you should pay.

She bitches about borrowing money from a CVS clerk and praises CVS for paying enough for their clerk to lend her money. Well bitch....go work for CVS.

God damn you millennial liberals are absolutely hopeless.

If that employers business goes bankrupt due to unsustainable employee costs, who is going to pay for HIS living wage? You?

Your position is simplistic and naive.

OOOH.....

AND get this. She bitches about how her salary is only $8.15 an hour...."AFTER TAXES".....after San Francisco taxes.

I can't help but ask.....that's San Fran taxes bitch. What would your salary be after TEXAS taxes or SOUTH CAROLINA taxes??? Something tells me....she's gonna be a future conservative once she does some math.

Reading this poor 25 year old inexperienced girls plight....I've come to the only reasonable conclusion.

As an English major who wants to work in media....she should be hired immediately by the NY Times or CNN or Fox....or maybe even settle for the Wall Street Journal or, gross, Time Magazine....and she should be immediately named director of content of the op ed pages. Or...at a minimum be named assistant director of editing.

Sounds like she got caught in the trick bag where you're told to get a degree for the simpliest of jobs only to find out later the companies wont pay worth a dam to survive and then proceed to blame the person trying to be better.

Companies have been doing this for a while. The worst ones are the ones who hire "interns" and really fuck people over

Sounds like she got caught in the trick bag where you're told to get a degree for the simpliest of jobs only to find out later the companies wont pay worth a dam to survive and then proceed to blame the person trying to be better.

Companies have been doing this for a while. The worst ones are the ones who hire "interns" and really fuck people over

Who told her to get a worthless degree in English??
Who told her she'd need a degree to answer phones at Yelp? A 16 year old could do that job.

Who told her it would be easy? Almost all working adults spent their 20s living with roommates in shitty apartments and eating rice and $1 menu shit. Biking to work.

Her employer gives them FREE FOOD at work....and she bitches that she can't take the food home because "they say it's only for at work". Seriously? Bitch....California offers food stamps. Get on em.

The struggles of the 20s are what makes efficient, resilient, responsible 30 somethings who do well. The 20s are like the tough training camp of life. Suck it up and do as the coaches say....or fucking quit.

God O Mighty....this generation of liberals are making such awesome employees.

Forum List

Back