Holt gets tired of waiting on Trump to shake his hand

Holt is nothing but a democrap shill....he thinks he helped Hillary but obviously not if she had to use ALL the ammo she had in 1 debate against Trump LOL....

Rump hates to shake hands. True fact. He'll say it's because of germophobia but I suspect it's got a lot to do with those tiny fingers.

To paraphrase that old condom ad --- "it's like ten tiny fingers, urging a country to let go"...

Sit back down, chump! Lester Holt gets tired of waiting for Trump's handshake after debate

Holt is a douche. But hey Clinton threw ALL her ammo at Trump and nothing stuck Trump can STILL bring up her emails,benghazi,her foundation,pay for play I mean shit we can go on and on....marathon not sprint!

Boo-hoo... did the little nazi get his feelings hurt?

This is Zone 2 Politics, posts On Topic and no Trolling or personal attacks.

Sorry, some of us are simply not going to extend that to an avowed, out and proud, shit spreading white supremacist, you can run tell the mods.

Well look Odious, Holt isn't pure blood Aryan. Therefore everyone knows what you think of him.

Another stupid comment from you, that man was helping Hillary.
How was he helping her? Please be very specific.

There's like a 1,000 post thread read it, you'll read about how he was helping Hillary.

"liberal" bias is universal to some people; it's in the air.

Well look Odious, Holt isn't pure blood Aryan. Therefore everyone knows what you think of him.

There's like a 1,000 post thread read it, you'll read about how he was helping Hillary.
I'm asking you. Can you name a couple of ways in which Holt was helping her? Please be very specific.

I'm asking you. Can you name a couple of ways in which Holt was helping her? Please be very specific.

I'm sorry you're a known Troll, I refer you to the 1,000 post thread, you'll get many examples there.

oooh I know one. :desk:

--- Lester Holt had a secret off-camera volume control of the mics, and whenever Rump took an intake breath he turned it way up so that wheeze would go over the air.

::snort::

He asked Trump about his Iraq war statement but didn't ask Hillary about her Iraq war vote. He didn't ask Hillary about her email scandal. That is just two.

The Donald mentioned the emails and Hillary's people and that Lester Holt attempted to shut him up, also to show he wasn't shilling for Hillary he should have asked her about the Clinton Foundation and got her to explain about the Benghazi situation.

He asked Trump about his Iraq war statement but didn't ask Hillary about her Iraq war vote. He didn't ask Hillary about her email scandal. That is just two.

Rump has been denying the existence of his Iraq rah-rah. Hillary hasn't.
Therefore Rump is the one making outright denial of reality an issue.

In effect the longer it goes on, the more the question, whether from Holt or anybody else. become less about Iraq and more about personal self-delusion. Which is a much bigger issue since it applies to everything.

I'm sorry you're a known Troll, I refer you to the 1,000 post thread, you'll get many examples there.

We'll take that as a "no" then, thanks.

So in other words, you can't come up with anything. Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back