Holodomor, the Moscow genocide against Ukraine was enabled (and hidden from the West) by Western Marxists like Commie - Pervert Walter Duranty.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
want to know more ? See film 'Mr Jones' !!

Holodomor, the Moscow genocide against Ukraine was enabled (and hidden from the West) by Western Commies like Marxist - pervert Walter Duranty.

How can genocide be avoided when the Ukraine was forced to turn to bombing Russian civilians on account of no capability anymore to strike military targets?

What's Russia to do now that there's hardly any Ukrainian military to eliminate?

Quick surrender now can stop the genocide. From now on it's just Russia's mission to eliminate anything that moves and looks like a Ukrainian.

Join me in favouring peace now! The terms aren't important and aren't negotiabll in any case!

Join me in favouring peace now! The terms aren't important and aren't negotiabll in any case!

The disgusting Nazi Winkle has had to turn to a matter nearly 100 years old because the war in Ukraine is effectively over .
Inevitable twists and turns will come over the next few months but Ukraine is essentially obliterated and the absurd voice of Litwin has been exposed and spat upon .

I note your wish to see peace moves , but there are no reasons for Russia to negotiate about anything and they will take what they choose and then dictate terms . Just a few scraps perhaps for NATO and the humiliated US .
At this point the only possibility of this scenario changing greatly will be any knock-on effects from the Israel genocide actions escalating to involve other countries and fighting groups .
If push comes to war , Russia will obviously favour destroying Israel if the knock-on effect leads to the falling apart of NATO and the implosion of the US .
All imho .

YOU Muscovite IMPERIALISTS MASTERS OF THE GENOCIDES, YOU 🇷🇺 🐖KILLED, deported them (mostly women , old men, children ) to THE Ottomans empire

Fp1ugoCXgAILtdN.jpg

Forum List

Back