Holocaust Remembrance Day

On Yom HaShoa v'HaGvura (Remembrance for holocaust victims and ghetto fighters) in Israel, a siren rings out. The entire nation comes to a stop. People stand, pray, meditate and remember.

Easier to grind everything to a halt when you don't have 1/36th the population we do.

I figure if the zionist juden want to celebrate something that never happened.

That's their problem......... :cool:

I figure if the meccaist scum want to worship a filthy rapist pig and read a book of shit---that's their problem. And if the meccaist scum want to tie bombs to the
stinking asses of their whore daughters, sisters and mothers-----and bomb other
meccaist scum to death----that's their problem----The problem arises with the meccaist scum shove their bomb on ass whores in the direction of
civilized people

The Holocaust is rightfully seen by the Jewish people as a time in history to be remembered and respected. It wasn't even that long ago in a historical perspective and there are still elderly Jews walking the earth who bear the nazi tattoo on their arms. A government reminding it's people of an atrocity in order to unite them is nothing new. FDR did the same thing during WW2 noting Pearl Harbor in almost every speech. I expect Obama has already apologized for it.

holohoax.gif

When I was in the fifth grade----LONG LONG ago----the teacher was innovative and
did a series of lessons on political cartoons. Fifth grade is something like age 10 ----we all had to produce one------I actually remember some----they were all better
than the crap that meccaist dogs produce. Islamo Nazi cartoons are something
like the Koran------very very inferior stuff to the point that one wonders why anyone
bothered to produce that shit. I did mine on the then in the news issue "THE ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN" -----I am "art challenged"-----but even my scrawl was
better than anything ever produced by a meccaist bitch or dog-----just as just about
any piece of literature tops the lump of shit Koran------the telephone book is better reading

The Qur'an is a comic book read by retarded mongoloid raghead bastards

even they do not read it. I have worked ---over the past 50 years with HUNDREDS of muslims of the literate variety -------Pakistanis, Indians, Iranians, ----a rare
afghani , some arab ----some from African countries like Kenya (somehow educated
muslims from Kenya seem to have been immigrants from India ???) ---"educated"
means most were doctors and some engineers<<< that is educated in the
third world. In conversation I did learn that most muslims never read the Koran---
which is not all that surprising----most americans never read the bible---HOWEVER---all those educated in their third world hell holes (even muslims
from India) ----seem to INSIST that the Koran is extra extra extra special----and the bible is a pile of crap------people who never read the book are willing to get hysterical if someone spits on it

Political cartoons are not new-----they have been elaborated for MANY centuries----in fact there was something like political satire art even in ancient
Greece. It is a real art form, except in the hands of meccaists----
in whose hands it becomes the same kind of shit as their scriptural writings---
utter garbage-------primitive, unappealing, meaningless and as disgusting
as are their sluts

Why does a Holocaust reminder elicit such anger from some people? Would the same bigots be outraged at American Civil Rights reminders?

Get it straight people, Global Warming is just a theory. The Holocaust is based on 70 years of solid evidence and photos and mass graves and archaeological data and painstakingly researched Nazi archives as well as Nuremburg jury verdicts You only make yourself look ridiculous when your bigotry causes you to lash out against Jews.

Forum List

Back