Holocaust or Holohoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not believing it doesn't make you a true Muslim, it makes you a fool who thinks he's being a Muslim by believing that the Holocaust is a hoax.
My disbelief in certain aspects of the so called Holocaust has zero to do with being a muslim.

I am just interested in it from a historical perspective.

Remember, the holocaust took place in predominately Christian lands, Germany, Italy, Poland, Russia, France, and much of Europe.

And involved Christian people against Jewish people. ....... :cool:

Another correction. There was nothing Christian about the Holocaust. Many Christians risked their lives and wound up in the interrment camps themselves because they did what they could to hide and protect the Jews. The stories of people like Oscar Schindler and Corrie Ten Boom who risked their fortunes and their lives to save the Jews are well known, but there were many others. Hitler waged a steady and effective war against the Church leading up to and during the war. Many historians believe his intentions were to eradicate Christianity entirely once the war was won.

People why are you wasting your time proving Sunni man is a liar and fraud? he just ignores your links, your proof and your facts.

He is being civil and he offered an interesting topic to discuss. There is no rule that anybody has to know what they are talking about to post here. :)

Turning anger on him isn't going to educate anybody, but correcting the misinformation he is putting out there might. There's a whole generation of kids coming up these days that are being fed a lot of nonsense about a lot of things. The Holocaust, however, they need to understand and get it right.
He also is civil while claiming that we should not be concerned with pedophile actions by ISIS. He is also civil while claiming that Iran, Hezbollah and Hamas are not terror groups. He knows how to lie while being civil. He specifically told people it was none of our business that ISIS was raping 9 year old girls and that it was just a cultural difference.

I'm not unaware that outrageous things are being said. But there is nothing to prevent us from exposing that and that is best done with good information instead of letting him bait us into yelling at him which only strengthens his arguments to the casual observer that knows nothing of the Holocaust. I don't even try to convince him. That isn't likely to be an option. :)

Debating the fact that the Holocaust actually happened is legitimizing this idiot. This thread should be in the conspiracy room, but apparently some people here think this is an legitimate topic. You people aren't much better than Sunni boy in my opinion, because you choose to discuss this idiocy like it is actually a rational topic. Yeah, you guys are geniuses. You should be embarrassed to participate in such stupidity

You are entitled to your opinion as much as anybody else. And here you are posting in the thread like everybody else. So it must be a legitimate topic as it appears to be generating quite a bit of interest.

I don't participate in only the threads in which I agree with the OP. I certainly don't expect everybody who posts in my threads to agree with my OP.

So sorry if we disappoint you when we refute an erroneous, however absurd, representation of the Holocaust. I think it rather important to do.

Another correction. There was nothing Christian about the Holocaust. Many Christians risked their lives and wound up in the interrment camps themselves because they did what they could to hide and protect the Jews. The stories of people like Oscar Schindler and Corrie Ten Boom who risked their fortunes and their lives to save the Jews are well known, but there were many others. Hitler waged a steady and effective war against the Church leading up to and during the war. Many historians believe his intentions were to eradicate Christianity entirely once the war was won.
The vast majority of German people were practicing Christians and supported Hitler.

Also, Germany's closest ally Italy, was populated mainly by Christians.

People like Oscar Schindler and Corrie Ten Boom were few and far between. ..... :cool:

The vast majority of German people were practicing Christians and supported Hitler.

People like Oscar Schindler and Corrie Ten Boom were few and far between. ..... :cool:
One truthful post in the entire thread.

As of two years ago, Yad Vashem in Israel had recognized 24,356 people that they have been able to identify as "Righteous among nations"--all people, predominantly Christian who sheltered, assisted, or protected Jews from the Nazi holocaust in several occupied countries, and it is estimated that this represents only a fraction of all who helped. A number of Church denominations and individual Christian churches were also involved in the rescue effort.

As of two years ago, Yad Vashem in Israel had recognized 24,356 people that they have been able to identify as "Righteous among nations"--all people, predominantly Christian who sheltered, assisted, or protected Jews from the Nazi holocaust in several occupied countries, and it is estimated that this represents only a fraction of all who helped. A number of Church denominations and individual Christian churches were also involved in the rescue effort.
Just a drop in the bucket.

European christian's have hated the jews for centuries. ..... :cool:

Just a drop in the bucket.

European christian's have hated the jews for centuries. ..... :cool:
And that is why the vast majority of them looked the other way while Hitler slaughtered millions of them.

You guys are being bullshitted by a guy that claims raping 9 year old's in the middle east is a cultural difference and should be ignored.

Au contraire. Only a couple of idiots are being bullshitted and and have been tricked into defending the arguments of the thread author. A few have been manipulated into outrage which, IMO, was the basic intention of the thread. I chalk that up to failure to see the situation instead of idiocy. :)

But except for that couple of idiots, most are not in the least bit bull shitted and absolutely know a lot of bunk when we see it.

My goal is to not take the bait that is being dangled out there and to just keep correcting the misinformation. Just to be sure that the OP isn't able to bullshit. :)

19. There’s No Business Like Shoah Business:

“Shoah” is the term used by jews and zionists to describe the alleged Holocaust. After the Second World War Germany was forced to pay trillions of Dollars in compensation to set up Israel, and is still paying to this day. There are now second and third generation, the children and grandchildren of alleged Holocaust victims, who receive compensation from the German Government and various German Corporations. The American Government also use this as an excuse to give billions of American taxpayers’ money to Israel, although the real reason behind these payments is the strength of the Israeli lobby in America.

As early as 1941, two years before the alleged Holocaust was even meant to have started, the World Jewish Congress had been demanding that the Germans pay for the resettlement of jews in Israel as reparations.

You guys are being bullshitted by a guy that claims raping 9 year old's in the middle east is a cultural difference and should be ignored.
That is not what I said or meant........but you just keep on lying........cause it's all you got. ..... :cool:
Yes it is. You told us to not worry about cultural difference in regards raping 9 year old's.

The jews have turned the Holocaust myth into a world wide money making Ponzi scheme.

Where they extort guilt money from European governments.

And open up cash cow Holohoax museum's in major cities around the world.

In order to extract sympathy money from gullible visitors. ..... :cool:

The jews have turned the Holocaust myth into a world wide money making Ponzi scheme.

Where they extort guilt money from European governments.

And open up cash cow Holohoax museum's in major cities around the world.

In order to extract sympathy money from gullible visitors. ..... :cool:

Yep dead from neck up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back