Holocaust or Holohoax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. International Committee of the Red Cross Records:

The International Red Cross was stationed in all German labour, internment, concentration and prison camps throughout World War Two. The Red Cross were never given access to any Russian camps before, during or after World War Two. At his trials in Canada, during the 1980s and 1990s, Professor Ernst Zundel finally got the Red Cross to release their records from the German camps despite strong Israeli objections. The Red Cross records seem to suggest that there were no gas chambers, and a total of 271,301 died during World War Two in these camps, mostly from typhus.

In a letter to the US State Department dated November 22nd 1944 The Red Cross, who were stationed in all the camps, stated : “We have not been able to discover any trace of installations for exterminating civilian prisoners.”

The official Red Cross records suggest that only 271,301 people perished in the work camps.

Most died from typhus and other diseases.

Also, the Red Cross stated there was No evidence of any gas chambers.

The official Red Cross records suggest that only 271,301 people perished in the work camps.

Most died from typhus and other diseases.

Also, the Red Cross stated there was No evidence of any gas chambers.
The Red Cross also supplied prostitutes to the troops overseas.
So pardon me if I don't hold them as a reliable source

2. United States Airforce Aerial Photos Of Camps:

From 1942, until the end of World War Two, the United States Airforce performed low flying, low-speed photography of all the alleged “death camps” to obtain evidence of what was going on. This followed jewish claims in the West that a mass murder was occurring. All these photographs were released in 1979 when they were declassified. None of these photographs show any sign of mass murder or disposal of millions of bodies.

Having an open and clean debate about the alleged event known as the Holocaust is not anti-semitic.

Here is a site with a list of 21 amazing facts about the so called Holocaust.

Holocaust Or Holohoax 21 Amazing Facts cigpapers

Discuss.

Hi Sunni Man There are still some surviving eye witnesses to the concentration camps.
Peter Loth Peace by Piece
Jewish Holocaust Jedwabne Neighbors Nalibki Kielce never forget Concentration Camp Gas Chamber Nazi-Germany Ghetto Uprising

Whether rape, false imprisonment and torture happens to one person, 200K or a few million,
it's still a human rights violation.

If you agree the verified number is 200,000 that's still mass murder.

I find it more important to do the healing and forgiveness work,
which is individual. We can't change if 200,000 died or 2 million.
We can only make sure we forgive and don't repeat mistakes of the past.

One person willing to forgive has more lasting impact that a million who aren't.

The Jewish survivors, of the Holocaust and its victims,
who ARE teaching forgiveness and healing are more important to humanity's future. Peter Loth is one, and I saw a woman on TV reaching out to Aryan cult member to give up the hate.

Even if you listen to only one. It's the message of redemption that's important, not the numbers leading up to it.

Last edited:
Remind us Sunni Man while you are claiming Jews lied why you support a man that had sex with a 9 year old?
Please remember this is the CDZ and you are to stay on topic.

Mods please delete all off topic posts.

Thank You.
The General at the time ordered pictures taken AND film shot. Here are two minutes of film. Rather GRAPHIC so be WARNED.

END of argument for me.

There are still some surviving eye witnesses to the concentration camps.
Jewish Holocaust Jedwabne Neighbors Nalibki Kielce never forget Concentration Camp Gas Chamber Nazi-Germany Ghetto Uprising

Whether rape, false imprisonment and torture happens to one person, 200K or a few million,

which is individual.

One person willing to forgive has more lasting impact that a million who aren't.

who ARE teaching forgiveness and healing are more important to humanity's future.

Even if you listen to only one. It's the message of redemption that's important, not the numbers leading up to it.
I am not denying that over 200 thousand jews perished under terrible conditions.

I just dispute the official story of the 6 million and the gas chambers we have been force feed for years.

All those Jews you see with numbers tattooed on their arms did it just for laughs
Which bring up the question: "How did soo many jews survive if the Nazi's where killing them on an industrial scale?"

Kind shoots a hole in the mythical 6 million figure of jewish lore.

Sunni Man Some sources say it was 4 million Jews and 2 millions gypsies, gays, and other "undesirables."
And yes, there is no shortage of "undesirables" we have today. That's no indication of how many were killed.

There are still some surviving eye witnesses to the concentration camps.

which is individual.

who ARE teaching forgiveness and healing are more important to humanity's future.

I am not denying that over 200 thousand jews perished under terrible conditions.

I just dispute the official story we have been force feed for years.

Yes, I am saying it's enough to agree on even the 200,000.
Even if that is all you will acknowledge as official, that's still enough to learn and teach how to prevent religious wars in the future. We don't have to make it a condition to believe in 2 million or 4 or 6.
It's still the same stage in history where war and genocide happens, and we still have to take the same steps to prevent and heal from political violence and oppression. Whether it's one person or 100, or 100K.

3. Western Allies Never Liberated Any Death Camps With Gas Chambers:

None of the Western Allies ( Britain, Canada, USA, Australia, France etc. ) liberated any camps that had gas chambers, or other systems of mass murder in them. All the alleged death camps with gas chambers were liberated by the Russians. Consequently any alleged evidence of death camps and/or gas chambers was forthcoming solely from Soviet Russia. The Western Allies liberated a total of 12 main camps and the Soviet Russians 8 main camps.

Well it was a hoax I guess. Other than the train loads taken to the camps, the actual existence of the gas chambers, the ovens to cremate them and the piles of fucking bodies that were found. Other than all of that it was probably a hoax.

The crazy thing is it was the Nazi's then and it's the muslims now that want to continue this trend. It's not over by any means as long as islam exists.

3. Western Allies Never Liberated Any Death Camps With Gas Chambers:

None of the Western Allies ( Britain, Canada, USA, Australia, France etc. ) liberated any camps that had gas chambers, or other systems of mass murder in them. All the alleged death camps with gas chambers were liberated by the Russians. Consequently any alleged evidence of death camps and/or gas chambers was forthcoming solely from Soviet Russia. The Western Allies liberated a total of 12 main camps and the Soviet Russians 8 main camps.

Hi Sunni Man
There are as many sources citing documentation of the gas chambers and numbers:

Holocaust Denial The Big Lie

Proving the Gas Chambers Crematoria

Since you are just one person, I suggest you talk one on one with one person like Peter Loth
who can tell you his experience and you can tell him yours. He believes the purpose of his
going through tragedy is to help others to forgive and let go.

So it's not about holding on to the past, but rising above it and not repeating it, in any form, regardless
how big or small, or what numbers were involved or not.

The process of forgiveness to break the cycle of oppression, retribution and war
is greater than any of the debate on both sides.

That one change is more powerful in its impact on humanity than waging war of any size.

4.The Leuchter Report:

One of the pieces of evidence Professor Ernst Zundel produced at his trials in Canada was the “Leuchter Report” compiled by Fred Leuchter on his commission. Fred Leuchter is the World’s foremost expert on gas chambers, and holds the patents for nearly all the gas chambers used for executions in the World. He has also personally built, or supervised the building, of all gas chambers in the USA and most in the rest of the World.

After inspecting the alleged gas chambers at Auschwitz, Leuchter concluded they were unsuitable for use as gas chambers due to their lack of airtight doors, lack of a gas extraction system and general shoddy build. He also chemically analysed the walls for ferrocyanide ( produced when Zyklon-B reacts with brick walls ) and concluded there was none – the Auschwitz authorities took the same tests with the same results and now admit there was no gas chamber in Auschwitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back