Holocaust deniers

Hoess was tortured while in custody and with his life on the line would tell them anything they wanted to hear....

The math doesn't add up...like I said in post #735.
I'm not going around and around over the same ground arguing over minutia.

Some jews died in WWII...tough..

44 million gentiles were killed. You don't see us waving a bloody shirt around to keep people agitated 70 years later.

What about the 20 million people murdered by russian jews during/after the 1917 russian revolution?

Lucky for you christians don't seek revenge for all of that...but..american gvmt has been infiltrated and subverted..The "israel first" faction have warped the process while playing the "poor mistreated jews" card for sympathy.

There are valid reasons jews have been historically despised (essentially) worldwide.
Look to yourself for the reasons and stop trying to blame others.
After all..you're "gods chosen people"..and we're just "goyim, shiksas and unclean"...
maybe that supremacist attitude has something to do with the universal dislike?..just sayin...
There's quite a difference between dying in a battle or a bombing during a war and being systematically murdered in a concentration camp.

I have no way of convincingly debunking your math. I rely on historians and dedicated scholars, many of which set the numbers at 5 to 6 million Jews murdered by Nazis in concentration camps. I haven't any presumption of how you will claim that the 44 million gentiles died. You can safely bet your own life that it was not a systematic annihilation perpetrated by Jews.

I regret that we were forced kill many thousands of innocent Japanese citizens with two bombs in 1945. This action did however end the war and likely saved the lives of millions.

I notice that you don't provide credible links for your asinine claims. You seem to be parroting other deniers. You also seem to dismiss evidence to the contrary by simply not reading it.

BTW, I'm not Jewish.

Last edited:
The official Holocaust story has more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese.

Today it has morphed into a giant ponzi scheme used by the zionist to extort guilt money from naive western people and governments.

The term "Holohoax" is a much better word to describe the absurd fantasy story that has been foisted on the public by the zionist controlled media.

in the Islamic world---sing song parroting of nonsense is considered
"GENIUS" In fact the crap is done five times per day----during which
time idiots repeat muhummad ibn kanzeer and some other
meaningless syllables and on Friday afternoon there is an event
called KHUTBAH JUMAAT which is Arabic for "weekly feces fling"
Saturday is a good day for anyone to learn just what feces was flung
on the preceding Friday-------the post above---is an example of
JUMAAT KHUTBAH----feces

the faces flingers of the mosques are generally illiterate ---
besides being unwashed and smelly ------the term "zionist controlled
media" merely reflects the anxiety of the mosque feces flingers
Like many other unwashed illiterates----the feces flingers
of the mosques blame their own stench on anyone who can read.
ZIONISTS have been GENERALLT literate for the past 2500 years---
In shariah cesspits ----it was, at times, ONLY the Zionists who
could read and write.---------a fact which frightens the kanzeerin
of the mosques
The Institute for Historical Review is misnamed. It should be INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVISIONISM --

The "information" above ^^^^ is nothing more than conspiracy theory promoted under the guise of academic freedom.
Historians are constantly revising well established "facts" of historical events as new information is discovered.

Only the so called Holocaust was set in stone early on and not open to discussion and debate by academics.
Dismissing the information already established concerning the Holocaust is not equivalent to discovering new information. You and all other Holocaust deniers are simply misguided fools.
Personally, all that I advocate is for the "official" holocaust story to be opened for discussion and debate without reprisal and name calling.

It will soon be 70 years since WWII ended and it's time to reexamine the so called Holocaust and let the chips fall where they may.

All historical events eventually fall under the microscope of scholars and historians in order to sort out the truth.

The Holocaust should not be an exception........ :cool:
It is open for discussion and debate. All topics are open for discussion and debate...including the historical fact that man has walked on the moon. There are still some imbecilic deniers of that achievement...having made up stories such as its having been filmed filmed in the desert and replayed in slow motion, and pointing out that there is no wind on the moon so the flag could not have stood out from the pole (despite its being supported by a stick attached perpendicularly to the pole). These people are misguided fools too.

Most of those that were imprisoned in the death camps and witnessed the horror of it are dead now. Much of the evidence has been destroyed. We can thank Eisenhower for ordering that pictures be taken.

General Dwight Eisenhower said:
The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they [there] were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit [to Gotha] deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda.”

It may have been less than 6 million Jews...say even as few as 4 million. That does not take away from the evidence of its having happened.

no one was "gassed"...no one was "marched into ovens". The premise is ridiculous on the face of it.

44 million "gentiles" were killed in WWII...I don't see the jews wailing about that.

Over 20 million people were killed in/after the russian revolution by jews...they don't wail about that...

but oy vey!..the NAZIS...HITLER! ....ANTISEMITISM!

how would an islamo Nazi pig like you KNOW -----about what jews "wail"???

an interesting factoid-----I knew about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE----when I was
only seven years old. My mom told me. By that time I already knew a tiny
bit about HITLER and "CONCENTRATION CAMPS" and the fact that----
there is a reason why -----unlike my gentile neighbors-----I HAD NO COUSINS----
no possibility of giant COUSIN PICNICS -------and my friend whose mom
was transported out of Germany circa 1935----also had no cousins. No cousins
even though my grandfather was one of SEVEN SONS------well---the others never
made it out of Austria. --------there were a few snapshots of children-----in my grand-
mother's house------those Austrian cousins.

getting back to the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE-----my mom told me when I was about seven-----As I grew up not only did I find out that most of my gentile friends knew
nothing about HITLER----or concentration camps or the KINDERTRANSPORT--
that had saved the mother of our mutual playmate-----NONE ever heard of the
ARMENIAN GENOCIDE-----------decades later I sat by the deathbed of an aged
women-----Armenian------who recounted her childhood experience----the murder
of her parents, her sibs and all of her village----by the turks. Both she and my
supervisor in the hospital were SURPRISED that I knew about that event-----the TURKS DENIED IT

Nothing on 44 million gentiles killed in WWII...only jewish deaths matter..

Nothing on the 20 million people that jews killed during/after the russian revolution in 1917...only jewish deaths matter.

but oy vey!..the poor jews!..so mistreated!
The official Holocaust story has more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese.

Today it has morphed into a giant ponzi scheme used by the zionist to extort guilt money from naive western people and governments.

The term "Holohoax" is a much better word to describe the absurd fantasy story that has been foisted on the public by the zionist controlled media.

JUMAAT KHUTBAH----feces

of the mosques
The Institute for Historical Review is misnamed. It should be INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVISIONISM --

The "information" above ^^^^ is nothing more than conspiracy theory promoted under the guise of academic freedom.
Historians are constantly revising well established "facts" of historical events as new information is discovered.

Only the so called Holocaust was set in stone early on and not open to discussion and debate by academics.
Dismissing the information already established concerning the Holocaust is not equivalent to discovering new information. You and all other Holocaust deniers are simply misguided fools.
Personally, all that I advocate is for the "official" holocaust story to be opened for discussion and debate without reprisal and name calling.

It will soon be 70 years since WWII ended and it's time to reexamine the so called Holocaust and let the chips fall where they may.

All historical events eventually fall under the microscope of scholars and historians in order to sort out the truth.

It is open for discussion and debate. All topics are open for discussion and debate...including the historical fact that man has walked on the moon. There are still some imbecilic deniers of that achievement...having made up stories such as its having been filmed filmed in the desert and replayed in slow motion, and pointing out that there is no wind on the moon so the flag could not have stood out from the pole (despite its being supported by a stick attached perpendicularly to the pole). These people are misguided fools too.

Most of those that were imprisoned in the death camps and witnessed the horror of it are dead now. Much of the evidence has been destroyed. We can thank Eisenhower for ordering that pictures be taken.

The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they [there] were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit [to Gotha] deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda.”

It may have been less than 6 million Jews...say even as few as 4 million. That does not take away from the evidence of its having happened.

no one was "gassed"...no one was "marched into ovens". The premise is ridiculous on the face of it.

44 million "gentiles" were killed in WWII...I don't see the jews wailing about that.

Over 20 million people were killed in/after the russian revolution by jews...they don't wail about that...

how would an islamo Nazi pig like you KNOW -----about what jews "wail"???

an interesting factoid-----I knew about the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE----when I was
only seven years old. My mom told me. By that time I already knew a tiny
bit about HITLER and "CONCENTRATION CAMPS" and the fact that----
there is a reason why -----unlike my gentile neighbors-----I HAD NO COUSINS----
no possibility of giant COUSIN PICNICS -------and my friend whose mom
was transported out of Germany circa 1935----also had no cousins. No cousins
even though my grandfather was one of SEVEN SONS------well---the others never
made it out of Austria. --------there were a few snapshots of children-----in my grand-
mother's house------those Austrian cousins.

getting back to the ARMENIAN GENOCIDE-----my mom told me when I was about seven-----As I grew up not only did I find out that most of my gentile friends knew
nothing about HITLER----or concentration camps or the KINDERTRANSPORT--
that had saved the mother of our mutual playmate-----NONE ever heard of the
ARMENIAN GENOCIDE-----------decades later I sat by the deathbed of an aged
women-----Armenian------who recounted her childhood experience----the murder
of her parents, her sibs and all of her village----by the turks. Both she and my
supervisor in the hospital were SURPRISED that I knew about that event-----the TURKS DENIED IT

Nothing on 44 million gentiles killed in WWII...only jewish deaths matter..

Nothing on the 20 million people that jews killed during/after the russian revolution in 1917...only jewish deaths matter.

but oy vey!..the poor jews!..so mistreated!

I am fascinated gilla------how many jews were involved in the MURDER of 20 million
gentiles in Russia and by what means did they murder them. You got a list of names
and methods?------write out THE MATH By your reasoning the entire axis of world war II and pre world war II europe could not have accomplished the killing of six million jews----but somehow a few unarmed jews managed to murder 20 million people. Your "talent" grows-----you are getting even more idiotic than feces
flinging Sunni-------do you attend a mosque?

In view of evidence to the contrary, all you foolish deniers can do is:
:lalala:

What proof do you have that 6 million jews were killed by nazis?
Forensics?
Bodies?
Graves?

Where are they?

If germany wanted to "kill jews" why did they take the trouble to round them up, guard them (in wartime where they needed every man), divert trains (in wartime when they needed every bit of supplies) to transport them, build camps to hold them for years, just to (allegedly) march them into "gas chambers" and "ovens"?

Germany is known for efficiency. If they wanted to kill jews they could have dropped them where they stood and save all the time and trouble.

Do the math..in order to kill 6 million jews it would require "gassing" over 4000 every day...24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 1460 days.

then there are the bodies to be removed and disposed of..that would take thousands of troops ..24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 1460 days....all this during a war you were steadily losing..

Not even remotely plausible.

They moved operations to the east, because public opinion would not have stood for the "efficiency" you advocated. Out of sight, out of mind.

JUMAAT KHUTBAH----feces

of the mosques

Wow! You really hate Muslims, the depth of your hatred knows no bounds.

Modern Jews seem quite proud of their racial hatred.

How sick is that :disbelief:

JUMAAT KHUTBAH----feces

of the mosques

Wow! You really hate Muslims, the depth of your hatred knows no bounds.

Modern Jews seem quite proud of their racial hatred.

How sick is that :disbelief:

Wrong again-----I did not end up in a mosque at about age 20 because I
HATE muslims-----or was every told (as a jew) to "hate muslims" It was
from muslims and because I was invited to mosques----that I learned ---as a jew---
that muslims HATE HINDUS, HATE CHRISTIANS and HATE JEWS-----it is the
HATRED THAT I HATE... Long ago ----when I was young and being exposed
to the HATRED muslims know and love--------I was absolutely optimistic that
just as the people of the US were giving up hatred in the 1960s------SOON---so would the muslims I REALLY BELIEVED THAT-----------As I watched the
TWIN TOWERS fall--------I remembered IN DETAIL----my visit to the mosque---
so many years before and the HATRED spewed therein The mosque in
question had been located------(before the twin towers were built) ---walking distance from that site. ----Of course you are entitled to your idiot opinions

Do you deny the possibility of perjury?

Lol, I think they were just telling the truth.

They were the holocaust experts and they admitted there is no scientific proof for gas chambers and there are no holes for the introduction of such a gas.

Do you deny the possibility of perjury?

Lol, I think they were just telling the truth.

They were the holocaust experts and they admitted there is no scientific proof for gas chambers and there are no holes for the introduction of such a gas.

there is no scientific proof that you did not rape the four year old little girl next door---your statement is meaningless------it does reveal that you are not trained in the
"SCIENCE" I can help you------in my youth I managed to bring idiots like you----who could not pass high school geometry-----to GRADUATION. Like you--they did not understand the concept of "PROOF"

there is no scientific proof that you did not rape the four year old little girl next door---your statement is meaningless------it does reveal that you are not trained in the
"SCIENCE" I can help you------in my youth I managed to bring idiots like you----who could not pass high school geometry-----to GRADUATION. Like you--they did not understand the concept of "PROOF"

A mad old bag like you used to "teach" kids?

Scary :disbelief:

If there had been gas chambers there would have been plenty of scientific proof.

Alas, there is none.

If there had been gas chambers there would have been plenty of scientific proof.

Alas, there is none.
You need to read more...type less. Stop listening to anti-Semitic drivel and read some well researched articles by historians and the like.
Yes Virginia There WERE Gas Chambers
Proving the Gas Chambers Crematoria
Criticism of Holocaust denial - Ask.com Encyclopedia

DR. KAUFFMANN: And after the arrival of the transports were the victims stripped of everything they had? Did they have to undress completely; did they have to surrender their valuables? Is that true?
HOESS: Yes.
DR. KAUFFMANN: And then they immediately went to their death?
DR. KAUFFMANN: I ask you, according to your knowledge, did these people know what was in store for them?
HOESS: The majority of them did not, for steps were taken to keep them in doubt about it and suspicion would not arise that they were to go to their death. For instance, all doors and all walls bore inscriptions to the effect that they were going to undergo a delousing operation or take a shower. This was made known in several languages to the internees by other internees who had come in with earlier transports and who were being used as auxiliary crews during the whole action.
DR. KAUFFMANN: And then, you told me the other day, that death by gassing set in within a period of 3 to 15 minutes. Is that correct?
DR. KAUFFMANN: You also told me that even before death finally set in, the victims fell into a state of unconsciousness?
HOESS: Yes. From what I was able to find out myself or from what was told me by medical officers, the time necessary for reaching unconsciousness or death varied according to the temperature and the number of people present in the chambers. Loss of consciousness took place within a few seconds or a few minutes.
DR. KAUFFMANN: Did you yourself ever feel pity with the victims, thinking of your own family and children?

93-year-old Auschwitz guard charged with 300 000 counts of accessory to murder Rare
A 93-year-old man has been charged with 300,000 counts of accessory to murder for serving as an SS guard at the Nazis’ Auschwitz death camp, prosecutors said Monday.

Oskar Groening is accused of helping operate the death camp in occupied Poland between May and June 1944, when some 425,000 Jews from Hungary were brought there and at least 300,000 almost immediately gassed to death.

In view of evidence to the contrary, all you foolish deniers can do is:
:lalala:

Here! Chew on this for a while.
Revisionists point out that Broad's four minutes for the total process is at odds with the statements of others such as the commandant Hoess, who claim it was more like 20 minutes. Because of these minor discrepancies, revisionists dismiss the account entirely (Cole, 1994). But this is an inappropriate use of historical data. A dozen different accounts give a dozen different figures for time of death by gassing. Does the fact that their times are not perfectly matched mean that people were not actually gassed at all? Of course not. In fact, the gassing process would take different lengths of time due to any number of conditions, including the temperature (Zyklon-B dispersal depends on the air temperature), number of people in the room, the size of the room, and the amount of gas poured into the room; not to mention the psychological differences in time perception by different observers. If the estimation of times were exactly the same, in fact, we would have to be suspicious that they were all taking their story from a single account.

Revisionists make a similar argument about the confession of SS- Obersturmbannfuehrer Rudolf Hoess, Commandant of Auschwitz from May 20, 1940 to November 11, 1943. Hoess made his statement on April 5, 1946, completely unaware of Pery Broad's memoir (and vice versa). Further, the Nuremberg Tribunal, when trying Hoess, were also unaware of the Broad document. This is important because even if revisionists completely discount the Hoess testimony, which they do (Cole, 1994, Weber, 1994b), they still have the problem of explaining why the two accounts coincide so well. Hoess talks about the temporary gassing experiments at Auschwitz I, the two "Bunkers" at Birkenau, the construction of the four large structures at Birkenau that included undressing rooms, gas chambers, and crematoria, just like Broad.

Hoess was tortured while in custody and with his life on the line would tell them anything they wanted to hear....

What about the 20 million people murdered by russian jews during/after the 1917 russian revolution?

I notice you forgot to post the source of those "facts." Just an oversight, I'm sure.
:lmao:

Alas, there is none.
You need to read more...type less. Stop listening to anti-Semitic drivel and read some well researched articles by historians and the like.

There WERE gas chambers. I've visited them.

Case against Oskar Gröning highlights Germany judiciary's Holocaust problem
With only 50 out of 6,500 SS guards at Auschwitz convicted, critics say German law has been too slow to seek justice.

Gröning caught public attention in 2005 when he appeared in the BBC documentary Auschwitz: The Nazis and the 'Final Solution', in which he described how being confronted by Holocaust deniers had led to him to speak out. "I see it as my task now, at my age, to face up to these things that I experienced, and to oppose the Holocaust deniers who claim that Auschwitz never happened," he said. "I saw the crematoria, I saw the burning pits."

Case against Oskar Gröning highlights Germany judiciary's Holocaust problem
With only 50 out of 6,500 SS guards at Auschwitz convicted, critics say German law has been too slow to seek justice.

Gröning caught public attention in 2005 when he appeared in the BBC documentary Auschwitz: The Nazis and the 'Final Solution', in which he described how being confronted by Holocaust deniers had led to him to speak out. "I see it as my task now, at my age, to face up to these things that I experienced, and to oppose the Holocaust deniers who claim that Auschwitz never happened," he said. "I saw the crematoria, I saw the burning pits."

Case against Oskar Gr ning highlights Germany judiciary s Holocaust problem World news The Guardian

Alas, there is none.

Yes, there were gas chambers....but the conspiracy theorists here will say that the Russians built them after the fact to denigrate the Germans.

Alas, there is none.

Yes, there were gas chambers....but the conspiracy theorists here will say that the Russians built them after the fact to denigrate the Germans.

Like they had nothing better to do?

3 years after the war the Russian's restored the alleged "gas chamber" buildings as part of their propaganda campaign to further demonize the german nazi's.
Accept that gas chambers were actually there rather than "alleged". Eye witnesses, Rudolf Hoess and other confessing Nazi guards confirm their existence and their use. You need to read more history.

Forum List

Back