Holocaust cartoon contest

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Well here it is as it is ...

---

Iran has mocked the Holocaust by staging a Nazi-themed cartoon contest as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warns the Islamic Republic is planning for another genocide.

The exhibit featured some 150 works from 50 countries, with many portraying Israel as using the Holocaust to distract from the suffering of the Palestinians, and others comparing Netanyahu to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.

Read more: Israel condemns Iran's second annual Holocaust-themed cartoon contest
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I loved Daryl Cagle's admission to the contest the first time around:

image.png

:lol:

He said the purpose of the Tehran event was not to deny the Holocaust but rather to criticize alleged Western double standards regarding free expression - and particularly as a response to depictions of the Prophet Muhammad by the French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo and others. The exhibit featured some 150 works from 50 countries, with many portraying Israel as using the Holocaust to distract from the suffering of the Palestinians. Others depicted Palestinian prisoners standing behind concentration camp-style barbed wire fences, Netanyahu likened to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler and a Jerusalem mosque behind a gate bearing the motto "Arbeit Macht Frei" that appeared at the entrance to the Auschwitz death camp.

The contest was organized by non-governmental bodies with strong support from Iran's hard-liners. A previous contest in 2006 got a boost from then-President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, a hard-liner who referred to the Holocaust as a "myth" and repeatedly predicted Israel's demise.

Iran's Holocaust-mocking cartoon contest enrages Israel

That's disgusting.

you dont mock the deaths of such a vast amount of people.
You don´t intervene, when some here celebrate the death of Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, ect.
And simple as it can be: The Iranians do have another concept of annal-writing.
I do intervene. I think it's all bad. Im just more interested in my own nation's issues.

If i confirm someone is a jew in my life. I walk on eggshells to the door. Dont get me wrong, i like many things about jews, but they are a sharp impliment to have lying about. too sharp for a careless girl like me.

However, genocide is not joke and i think its a terrible collection of cartoons.

If i confirm someone is a jew in my life. I walk on eggshells to the door. Dont get me wrong, i like many things about jews, but they are a sharp impliment to have lying about. too sharp for a careless girl like me.

For some reason, I thought you were a boy (guy). My bad!

That's disgusting.

you dont mock the deaths of such a vast amount of people.
You don´t intervene, when some here celebrate the death of Palestinians, Lebanese, Syrians, ect.
And simple as it can be: The Iranians do have another concept of annal-writing.
I do intervene. I think it's all bad. Im just more interested in my own nation's issues.

However, genocide is not joke and i think its a terrible collection of cartoons.
I didn´t watch the Holocartoons but I think, they are cartoons, nothing more. World happenings offer more sickening things than a bunch of cartoons that don´t meet anyones opinion.

For some reason, I thought you were a boy (guy). My bad!
Ok punjab, settle down there.

I was a bit rough on you because I did not know you were a female. Now that I know you are a female, I will try to go easy on you.

BTW, why do you call me Punjab? That does not even make any sense. Are you trying to be Dumb, Drunk and Racist?

Seems today exist two kinds of not only Iranians: Godless people who deny the Holocaust and godless people who make jokes about the Holocaust. Life's not so easy for all others, specially not for the people who try to stay and live in the truth and love of god.

kinderschuhe-kz-auschwitz.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, Jews did die during the holocaust but not in the numbers we were told...it was greatly over-inflated to justify turning over Palestinian land to a Jewish migration after WWII. This was all planned in 1917 to make this happen by the Rothschilds.
This was strategic for economic reasons and nothing else and they used the U.N to make it happen. BTW, the U.N was a product of the Rothchilds, Rockefellers and other globalist bankers. I know of what I speak. I was raised as the child of a Pentecostal minister that was taught that Israel must be defended at any cost but their government is as corrupt as ours.

We have been "gamed", folks.......can't say it any clearer than that.

Forum List

Back