Hollywood Speaks Out In Support Of Prof Ford

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Several actresses and political activists have spoken out in support of Prof Christein Blasey Ford in a moving video that somehow is being shown on television as a commercial.
Big problem. Every one of them is reading from the same exact script.

In their attempts to show that they believe Dr Ford, they give away the fact that what they are saying isn't their own thoughts, but just a video of them reading the same prepared statement. Not a statement they wrote themselves.

So only an idiot would believe that this is a grass roots movement. I wonder when it was filmed, because it seems that Hollywood was able to put this thing together on pretty short notice.

Several actresses and political activists have spoken out in support of Prof Christein Blasey Ford in a moving video that somehow is being shown on television as a commercial.

In their attempts to show that they believe Dr Ford, they give away the fact that what they are saying isn't their own thoughts, but just a video of them reading the same prepared statement. Not a statement they wrote themselves.

So only an idiot would believe that this is a grass roots movement. I wonder when it was filmed, because it seems that Hollywood was able to put this thing together on pretty short notice.

Has nothing to do with Kavanaugh's guilt or innocence or the victimization of a woman. We're talking the equivalent of ideological nuclear war here, and the sides are very clearly evident. Life and the sanctity thereof versus abortion and what amounts to mass child sacrifice. The child killers will stop at nothing to preserve the legal right to dismember and burn the most vulnerable stage of human life. That is what the whole psycho circus is about.

Hollywood is pro-abort and they're trying to save Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to destroy an innocent man to do it.

I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.
Most of the active pro-lifers I know are women, they're on the front lines, counseling and helping unwed mothers.

The men tend to take a more back seat route to their wives, sisters, showing up at the fundraisers, etc.

Hollywood is pro-abort and they're trying to save Roe v. Wade, and they're willing to destroy an innocent man to do it.

I suspect you are a male, seems men have an issue with women who want rights over their own bodies.

The most soul taken evil men or women can embrace lies in their inability or refusal to make the most basic, fundamental DISTINCTION between obvious, self-evident damn truths and just as evident lies; truths plain as literally the nose on your face or the existence of the grass we walk in every damn day. If you lop off your own arm and burn it, LAWS you currently live under, laws which currently OWN your body, will prosecute you for self-harming, likely see you committed to the third floor of some hospital (from which you cannot leave of your own free choosing) and find you the subject of a lifelong psychological societal label. Idiocy is no excuse for complicity with or voluntary acceptance of anti-truth and real human evil.

Last edited:

That's Hollywood?

I don't recognize any of those freaks, except Julianne Moore, who's claim to fame was a lousy Clarice Starling.

Of course, what they have today are mostly cardboard cut-outs, not actors, so I probably miss a lot.

If a fetus is part of their body, what gives them the right to kill themselves? Isn't there a law against murder in the case of a pregnant woman. If you murder a prego, don't they consider it double homicide?

Hollyweird??

Who cares. I sure don't. Most of them make a living being someone they aren't in a movie.

Fake people. LOL

Most of the active pro-lifers I know are women, they're on the front lines, counseling and helping unwed mothers.

The men tend to take a more back seat route to their wives, sisters, showing up at the fundraisers, etc.
I did. In the 80s. I was a counselor for planned parenthood. It was my job to terrorize teenaged girls. Have that baby and your friends will abandon you. Your boyfrienf will dump you for a girl with no baggage. Get an abortion and you will be partying in a week.

did kavanough do this type of shit when he was in collage?....how about after he graduated?....how about during the time he was now working?....as a judge?....but a drunkin 17 year old dumbass sums this guy up?...

did kavanough do this type of shit when he was in collage?....how about after he graduated?....how about during the time he was now working?....as a judge?....but a drunkin 17 year old dumbass sums this guy up?...

He didn't get married till 39, you tell me.

They're pro-choice, not pro-abortion, you're quoting right wing talking points .. nothing original.
Quite wrong.

It is not a right wing talking point it is accurate and honest.

The problem with the terms pro choice and pro life is that they are meaningless and self defeating.

Virtually everyone supports the right to life. Virtually everyone supports the general right to making your own choices.

The divide appears on the issue of abortion. Even more specifically abortion on demand

You either support abortion or oppose it but either way you are still basically pro choice and pro life.

Forum List

Back