Hollywood Hulk Hogan's most trusted sidekick in the NWO in the 90's Eric Bischoff to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2021

• Banned
just like Donald Trump was influenced by Norman Vincent Peale's The Power Of Positive Thinking, Bischoff was influenced by Dale Carnegie's How To Win Friends and influence people

he is a master entertainer and businessman at the same time like Trump

interviewer: what TV show are you most proud of?
Bischoff: none of them! i do it for business

• Banned
And he loves each and every one of you!

he's personal favorite of mine. i wonder if any of you have any thoughts?

Bischoff was one of the biggest double-dealing back stabbing scumbags in the industry.....I wonder what he has on the McMahons.
why do you say that? he was a pretty good entertainer as Hogan's sidekick, i don't know much about the behind the scenes stuff

Bischoff was one of the biggest double-dealing back stabbing scumbags in the industry.....I wonder what he has on the McMahons.
why do you say that? he was a pretty good entertainer as Hogan's sidekick, i don't know much about the behind the scenes stuff
Hogan's scthick was totally tiresome by that time, in fact it was tiresome back in 1985...And he was a horrible heel.....That the two of them were connected at the hip was apropos.

Behind the scenes he was a total weasel....Listen to Jim Cornett's interview with Greg Gagne...

He was an architect of the rise of WCW to compete with the then WWF. Monday NIght Nitro was the competing wrestling show to Monday Night Raw. He was involved in the creation of the New World Order gimmick on Nitro program that started with Nash and Hall who were plucked from the WWF. Ratings and money.

He was an architect of the rise of WCW to compete with the then WWF. Monday NIght Nitro was the competing wrestling show to Monday Night Raw. He was involved in the creation of the New World Order gimmick on Nitro program that started with Nash and Hall who were plucked from the WWF. Ratings and money.
The NWO gimmick was botched badly, as it was split into factions.....Cornette talked extensively about it, though I don't want to dig up the shoot interview right now.

He really screwed the pooch dragging in the crappy writer Vince Russo to try and save the mess he created.

He took a great invasion angle and poaching some of WWF's best talent, only to piss it away on crappy angles when the NWO thing fizzled....A number of promoters and bookers could've done a fer better job than Bitchoff.

• Banned

Hogan's scthick was totally tiresome by that time, in fact it was tiresome back in 1985...And he was a horrible heel.....That the two of them were connected at the hip was apropos.

Behind the scenes he was a total weasel....Listen to Jim Cornett's interview with Greg Gagne...

Gagne never had a shot at the NWA title for political reasons...but he made himself AWA Champion

it was Bischoff and Ric Flair who convinced Hogan to come back into wrestling in 1994

in 1994, wrestling had 4 million viewers. at it's peak in 1998, it had 12 million

WCW made a profit of 55 million bucks in 1998. Bischoff was nicknamed "Uncle Moneybags"

the reason WCW imploded was fans lost interest in the old talent who were at their peak in the 80s who controlled the main events, as younger stars were not given a chance and looked for work elsewhere

Since pro wrasslin isn't a sport, maybe this question could have been asked in Rubber Room?
I suggest inducting Trump! :D

Trump was inducted to WWE hall of fame in 2013...and Mick Foley recently demanded it gets retracted

tell Mick Foley wrestling isn't a sport, tell Tell Funk wrestling isn't a sport, tell the Undertaker wrestling isn't a sport, tell Hulk Hogan, who has 9 back surgeries after bodyslamming Andre The Giant...that wrestling isn't a sport

these athlete made sacrifices...at least concede it's "sports entertainment" which i agree with, and i would describe NBA, UFC, and NFL the same way: sports entertainment

Since pro wrasslin isn't a sport, maybe this question could have been asked in Rubber Room?
I suggest inducting Trump! :D

Trump was inducted to WWE hall of fame in 2013...and Mick Foley recently demanded it gets retracted

tell Mick Foley wrestling isn't a sport, tell Tell Funk wrestling isn't a sport, tell the Undertaker wrestling isn't a sport, tell Hulk Hogan, who has 9 back surgeries after bodyslamming Andre The Giant...that wrestling isn't a sport

these athlete made sacrifices...at least concede it's "sports entertainment" which i agree with, and i would describe NBA, UFC, and NFL the same way: sports entertainment

As Pro sports costs were rising in that era, the value of going to a Wrestling event was well worth it. I brought my kids to them many times. Today they are not as interested as I believe that era was the peak and a bit more raunchy.

Bischoff and DDP, then and now!

Ew360--WUAEhxB8

Ew369o8WQAo_LrN

WWE makes the same mistakes as WCW sometimes

for example, in the late 80s, mid-carder babyface Ron Garvin beat Ric Flair for the world title, and said he would not defend his belt until the Starcade PPV. WOAH!

WCW turned very popular athletes heel, like Windham and Luger, and of course, Hogan, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash

Vince McMahon once was to start a World Bodybuilding Federation right at the time when there was a steroid scandal in wrestling. the idea was that the bodybuilders would go on to become wrestlers. if only!

the announcer said if Vader powerbombed Cactus Jack on the concrete, Jack would be killed. Vader did do the move, and Jack was not killed...but suffered amnesia!

Forum List

Back