Hole the Size of Maine Opens in Antarctica Ice

I really wished I saved that Tribune article back in the 1980s when they were talking about the next ice age, I can't find it online.

So? Everyone knows you denier cultists were predicting an ice age back then, even though all the real scientists were predicting warming at the time.

And you deniers are still predicting an ice age now. You've been predicting that imminent ice age non-stop for over 40 years now. It never arrives, but that doesn't shake your faith. The denier ice age cult says the HolyIceAge will arrive realsoonnow, hence deniers BELIEVE.

Just how goddamn stupid are you?

First, the Antarctic ice sheet and the ocean are different spots.

Second, those volcanoes have been there, in the same state of activity (mostly inactive), for thousands of years. They didn't just suddenly spring to life.

Third, if volcanoes were melting sea ice on the surface, the heat would have to travel through the water. We measure the water temperature. There are no such volcanic plumes being measured, hence your theory is garbage.

I really wished I saved that Tribune article back in the 1980s when they were talking about the next ice age, I can't find it online.
I remember it so well..
You keep looking. :rolleyes:

Oh I could find it on micro film if I wanted too..
Sure

What is that supposed to mean? Like this episode never aired on television?

At the time of the global cooling hoopla, there were "experts" on TV showing people how to tape and caulk windows and make pillows to put at the base of doors and insulating walls and attics. There was one guy in New England stapling heavy duty plastic rolls on his whole 2 story house.
Home Depot and Lowes made a killing selling material to keep your house warm.

Some Time Magazine covers

Well, Home Depot wasn't started until 1978, so maybe not that part.

So? Everyone knows you denier cultists were predicting an ice age back then, even though all the real scientists were predicting warming at the time.

And you deniers are still predicting an ice age now. You've been predicting that imminent ice age non-stop for over 40 years now. It never arrives, but that doesn't shake your faith. The denier ice age cult says the HolyIceAge will arrive realsoonnow, hence deniers BELIEVE.

Still trying to revise history to your liking?

It's amazing that I'm guessing that less than 1% of the world's population, believe that global warming is a hoax. As far as I can tell, it's just America's extreme right that's in the hoax mode. These are the same geniuses that voted for Dotard Trump. Enough said. :up:

And none of them predict an ice age. Every one of them talks about a cold snap that was happening at the time, and associated gas/oil shortages.

So, it wasn't honest of you to pretend they were predicting cooling.

Where were you when the left went ape shit over the coming Ice Age? All of us oldtimers sure as hell remember it. Then when the left realized we wouldn't freeze solid, Al Gore switched to Global Warming and made a fortune.

And none of them predict an ice age. Every one of them talks about a cold snap that was happening at the time, and associated gas/oil shortages.

Where were you when the left went ape shit over the coming Ice Age? All of us oldtimers sure as hell remember it. Then when the left realized we wouldn't freeze solid, Al Gore switched to Global Warming and made a fortune.
You mean, you imagined it. You can't actually remember something that didnt happen.

It's amazing that I'm guessing that less than 1% of the world's population, believe that global warming is a hoax. As far as I can tell, it's just America's extreme right that's in the hoax mode. These are the same geniuses that voted for Dotard Trump. Enough said. :up:

It's amazing that I'm guessing that less than 1% of the world's population, believe that global warming is a hoax.

Global warming is true, all the evidence proves it.
That's why warmers keep faking the data.

You mean, you imagined it. You can't actually remember something that didnt happen.
I don't know what in hell you're talking about. The left sure wanted to believe Earth would freeze solid.

I don't know what in hell you're talking about. The left sure wanted to believe Earth would freeze solid.
No they didn't, but I do not care. It doesn't matter what your mom thinks . it matters what the science says.

No they didn't, but I do not care. It doesn't matter what your mom thinks . it matters what the science says.

God it's enjoyable reading liberals always wanting to revise history they don't like.

20882349_1482747118473851_4833611188588081590_n.jpg

At least the deniers here are temporarily embarrassed over the actions of their right-wing denier ice age cult for the past 40 tears. That would be why they're tearfully revising history and pretending it was the left doing what the denier ice age cultists have been doing for the last 40 years.

Of course, tomorrow, they'll go right back to predicting an ice age RealSoonNow. After all, the denier ice age cult commands it of them.

Remember, as this thread illustrates, anything that any denier says should always initially be assumed to fraudulent, because history shows that's usually the case.

You can lead a climate change denier conspiracy nut to reality, but you can't make him think....

It's quite the opposite , we are the ones that think, the cult just parrots the new talking point of the day.

It is all a conspiracy, Bear. the hoax was put together by the aliens who abducted Elvis. Their motives are unclear, but it has something to do with Hillary, Gore, and Obama....

You can lead a climate change denier conspiracy nut to reality, but you can't make him think....

It's quite the opposite , we are the ones that think, the cult just parrots the new talking point of the day.

It is all a conspiracy, Bear. the hoax was put together by the aliens who abducted Elvis. Their motives are unclear, but it has something to do with Hillary, Gore, and Obama....

Why do you even say that, it's funny that us "deniers " think and question and your type just parrots the "professionals"

Why do you even say that, it's funny that us "deniers " think and question and your type just parrots the "professionals"

Once again to make my point clear..

Forum List

Back