Hole the Size of Maine Opens in Antarctica Ice

Wait for it ... The usual suspects will be along soon to inform the board that this is more proof that climate change is a hoax.

:rolleyes:

Wait for it ... The usual suspects will be along soon to inform the board that this is more proof that climate change is a hoax.

Who said climate change was a hoax? Give us names

The climate never changes. That's why there is a mile thick ice sheet above my house in Chicago.

I really wished I saved that Tribune article back in the 1980s when they were talking about the next ice age, I can't find it online.
I remember it so well..

The climate never changes. That's why there is a mile thick ice sheet above my house in Chicago.

I really wished I saved that Tribune article back in the 1980s when they were talking about the next ice age, I can't find it online.
I remember it so well..
The dupes on the left bought that lie then, just like they do AGW now.

Apparently they never learn.

I remember it so well..
You keep looking. :rolleyes:

I remember it so well..

Oh I could find it on micro film if I wanted too..

I remember it so well..

Sure

I remember it so well..

Sure

What is that supposed to mean? Like this episode never aired on television?

I remember it so well..

Sure

I just bothered to watch it again..so in 1978 according to that show, temperatures were dropping for 30 years?

1948~1978... Interesting

I remember it so well..

Sure

I just bothered to watch it again..so in 1978 according to that show, temperatures were dropping for 30 years?

1948~1978... Interesting

Now they're going up.

Sure

1948~1978... Interesting

Now they're going up.

No I know you drink the kool aid and all, but to me it is interesting a major television show says one thing in the 1970s yet data that is shown today says another thing about that time period

I remember it so well..

Sure

At the time of the global cooling hoopla, there were "experts" on TV showing people how to tape and caulk windows and make pillows to put at the base of doors and insulating walls and attics. There was one guy in New England stapling heavy duty plastic rolls on his whole 2 story house.
Home Depot and Lowes made a killing selling material to keep your house warm.

Some Time Magazine covers

I remember it so well..

Sure

At the time of the global cooling hoopla, there were "experts" on TV showing people how to tape and caulk windows and make pillows to put at the base of doors and insulating walls and attics. There was one guy in New England stapling heavy duty plastic rolls on his whole 2 story house.
Home Depot and Lowes made a killing selling material to keep your house warm.

Some Time Magazine covers

It's so funny how the cult wants to spout it was all our imagination and wasn't that big of a deal about the next ice age scare in the 1970s ..

Forum List

Back