Holder writes Op-Ed concerning Ferguson incident

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
From Eric Holder: A message to the people of Ferguson : News

As I lose confidence in the process on a daily basis due to media overreaching, I am glad that Holder has spoken up. Sadly, there have been so many unsubstantiated claim that someone needed to stand up and say "this will take time." Holder is saying this is so many words. While I want justice for Brown, I also feel as important that there be justice for the officer. The demonstrations are understandable, but patience is the key.

As I lose confidence in the process on a daily basis due to media overreaching, I am glad that Holder has spoken up. Sadly, there have been so many unsubstantiated claim that someone needed to stand up and say "this will take time." Holder is saying this is so many words. While I want justice for Brown, I also feel as important that there be justice for the officer. The demonstrations are understandable, but patience is the key.

Sorry about that. He wrote an Op-Ed.....:)

you have to love it. Holder and his party had a hand in creating these places like Furgeson...Vote for us we will take care of you. so what we house you in literal "war zones" give you a little stipend and a free phone if you vote for us... and then ride in on some white horse and pretend like they are going to save them. Yet these people will turn around and vote Democrat again

THE people still rioting are OUTSIDERS using this town for Holder, Sharpton, Jacksons and Obama's political AGENDAS..when will these people wake the hell up

who knew we were electing a President who only represented the black people in the country?

our men and women in uniform perform their duties in the face of tremendous threats and significant personal risk. They put their lives on the line every day, and they often have to make split-second decisions.

Lets hope he isn't just blowing smoke

Lets hope he isn't just blowing smoke

There is no justice for either man without the all the evidence, and yes, the rush to a Grand Jury proceeding may be meant to calm the public, but still hasty. Less problems last night, the local residents are tiring of outside agitation. Holder better be serious.

There is no justice for either man without the all the evidence, and yes, the rush to a Grand Jury proceeding may be meant to calm the public, but still hasty. Less problems last night, the local residents are tiring of outside agitation. Holder better be serious.
You on the left love to keep talking about justice.

Why does a dead thug need justice? Or, why does an innocent cop need justice? Or, why is there even the assumption an innocent shooting victim wont get justice? And why do you never talk about justice for all the victims of the riots?

Holder is not serious because justice means nothing to him, these rioters and most of the liberals trying to forward the dishonest notion that this is a racial act committed by an unfair racially insensitive divided nation . This is good for the progressives, the war they need to win over hearts and minds of the ever growing entitlement voting block of the population

Why does a dead thug need justice? Or, why does an innocent cop need justice? Or, why is there even the assumption an innocent shooting victim wont get justice? And why do you never talk about justice for all the victims of the riots?

Holder is not serious because justice means nothing to him, these rioters and most of the liberals trying to forward the dishonest notion that this is a racial act committed by an unfair racially insensitive divided nation . This is good for the progressives, the war they need to win over hearts and minds of the ever growing entitlement voting block of the population

I am not leftist, and both the officer and the deceased deserve the truth, not any presumption of guilt.

Your statement is an excellent example of someone making up their mind before they hear all the facts. You are as wrong as the people who are using this incident to loot. Call the kid a thug and saying the policeman is innocent with all the facts is....well stupid.

You would think the locals would finally grow a pair, and turn on the outside agitators.

Your statement is an excellent example of someone making up their mind before they hear all the facts. You are as wrong as the people who are using this incident to loot. Call the kid a thug and saying the policeman is innocent with all the facts is....well stupid.
Selective reading much? I covered all bases.

I also said.."Or, why is there even the assumption an innocent shooting victim wont get justice?"

Since when did an attorney General start acting like a Vice President? He jets all over giving speech's, he's sued about damn near every State I think. well every state with a Republican governor anyway.

They don't need him or any outsiders to go there. And the people are finally standing up. If you watched the news this morning, last night they formed a human chain by holding hands and standing between the rioters and police to say ENOUGH. It was pretty awesome..But you'd probably only see that on Fox News.

Last edited:
"Justice" to some means the crucifixion of an innocent white cop....just to vent some of the anger that they have as a result of their own self inflicted misery. Make a white cop suffer...bc its symbolic and its easier than blaming their own behavior.

"Justice" to some means the crucifixion of an innocent white cop....just to vent some of the anger that they have as a result of their own self inflicted misery. Make a white cop suffer...bc its symbolic and its easier than blaming their own behavior.

we finally agree. it's been awhile.

Since when did an attorney General start acting like a Vice President? He jets all over giving speech's, he's sued about damn near every State I think. well every state with a Republican governor anyway.

They don't need him or any outsiders to go there. And the people are finally standing up. If you watched the news this morning, last night they formed a human chain by holding hands and standing between the rioters and police to say ENOUGH. It was pretty awesome..But you'd probably only see that on Fox News.

How that's helping? It sounds more like they're protecting a negative and unlawful group with their 'peaceful' demonstration... What needs to happen is that the rioters and looters need to be chased out, then your demonstrators can make their point WITHOUT needing a major police showing in case shit hits the fan again. Get rid of the rioters and looters and there only needs to be a couple officers on each side of the blocked off street to protect the protestors from traffic or whatever.

How that's helping? It sounds more like they're protecting a negative and unlawful group with their 'peaceful' demonstration... What needs to happen is that the rioters and looters need to be chased out, then your demonstrators can make their point WITHOUT needing a major police showing in case shit hits the fan again. Get rid of the rioters and looters and there only needs to be a couple officers on each side of the blocked off street to protect the protestors from traffic or whatever.

In case you haven't NOTICED this thing hasn't ever been peaceful. the people who live there will deal with as they want. It's the outsiders who have come with the Black Panthers, Sharpton, etc that is causing all this. this IS EIGHT days now. lets get real

In case you haven't NOTICED this thing hasn't ever been peaceful. the people who live there will deal with as they want. It's the outsiders who have come with the Black Panthers, Sharpton, etc that is causing all this. this IS EIGHT days now. lets get real

While I agree with that personally, there are laws that cannot be bent because of our opinions. They have a right to protest what they believe happened. Unfortunately their rights 'are' interfering with the polices ability to end the illegal activities, intentionally or not, and linking hands between rioters and the cops isn't going to help getting rid of the illegal things.

Sorry about that. He wrote an Op-Ed.....:)

It's okay.

We've long since already figured out that you don't know the difference.

Forum List

Back