Holder writes Op-Ed concerning Ferguson incident

From Eric Holder: A message to the people of Ferguson : News

As I lose confidence in the process on a daily basis due to media overreaching, I am glad that Holder has spoken up. Sadly, there have been so many unsubstantiated claim that someone needed to stand up and say "this will take time." Holder is saying this is so many words. While I want justice for Brown, I also feel as important that there be justice for the officer. The demonstrations are understandable, but patience is the key.

Sorry about that. He wrote an Op-Ed.....:)

It's okay.

We've long since already figured out that you don't know the difference.

You are just a small, angry person, huh? Sorry about that.....:alcoholic:And your apparent remedy is not working.

As I lose confidence in the process on a daily basis due to media overreaching, I am glad that Holder has spoken up. Sadly, there have been so many unsubstantiated claim that someone needed to stand up and say "this will take time." Holder is saying this is so many words. While I want justice for Brown, I also feel as important that there be justice for the officer. The demonstrations are understandable, but patience is the key.

It's okay.

You are just a small, angry person, huh? Sorry about that.....:alcoholic:And your apparent remedy is not working.

And you're just a small sad little troll...and you think Holder is some g-d who is going to SAVE the country? He's a frikken Attorney general, elected to NOTHING

It's okay.

And you're just a small sad little troll...and you think Holder is some g-d who is going to SAVE the country? He's a frikken Attorney general, elected to NOTHING

Steph, does this mean you don't love me anymore?

It's okay.

Go put your big boy pants on and try to be a nice person

It's okay.

Can't help it Steph...Life ain't fun if you can't taunt someone on occasion....;)

It's okay.

Can't help it Steph...Life ain't fun if you can't taunt someone on occasion....;)

there's taunting and then there's just being a jerk. get a clue:eusa_naughty:

It's okay.

And you forgot "moron".

Yes, let's also call him one of those, because that's exactly what he is: a moron.

Holder has indicated that he doesn't care what the law is. He is taking this on as a personal vendetta.

It's okay.

:coffee:

It's okay.

:whip:in a public square so everyone can enjoy it.:dance:

LOL, have your coffee dear

Last edited:

It's okay.

I do have a certain obsession with some pain....;-)

It's okay.

EXTRA! Extra!!

JimH like S & M

Eric Holder admits bias because he got a ticket when he was in college but can be fair.

The prosecutor whose father was murdered by a thug in 1964 denies bias but can't be fair.

This does not make sense.

Eric Holder admits bias because he got a ticket when he was in college but can be fair.

The prosecutor whose father was murdered by a thug in 1964 denies bias but can't be fair.

This does not make sense.

Why is he going around as if he was Elected to something anyway
these people are not only race Hustlers in my book, but they are hosing the hell out of US TAXPAYERS with their expenses

What a pile of tripe marinating in bilge water.

It's okay.

EXTRA! Extra!!

JimH like S & M

To keep the quote tower alive.

Jim, you're still a moron.

you have to love it. Holder and his party had a hand in creating these places like Furgeson...Vote for us we will take care of you. so what we house you in literal "war zones" give you a little stipend and a free phone if you vote for us... and then ride in on some white horse and pretend like they are going to save them. Yet these people will turn around and vote Democrat again

THE people still rioting are OUTSIDERS using this town for Holder, Sharpton, Jacksons and Obama's political AGENDAS..when will these people wake the hell up

who knew we were electing a President who only represented the black people in the country?

Does he? Seems he's done far less for bona fide American blacks than he's done for Middle Eastern terrorists and hordes of illegal invaders.

It's okay.

EXTRA! Extra!!

JimH like S & M

To keep the quote tower alive.

Jim, you're still a moron.

lol, the quote tower:lol:

How can it be unbiased when Holder himself says "it's personal"
Holder comes in with preconceived idea that the cop is guilty.
There can be no justice with Holder in charge.

Forum List

Back