Holder to Trump: "Stop the damn lying - you're the president!"

Holder! :Eric Holder???

LMAO.
Trump? Donald Lying fuck Trump? You believe him? hahahahahahaahahahahaha

Trump has a record of lying.

He made up that Obama story & is too stupid to apologize & move on.

Trump does nothing but lie so are you just stupid or are you lying right along with him?

If you listen to anything that blatantly white-hating crook Holder says, then all I can say is you are mentally sicker than I thought.

`
`

There is no empirical gauge to determine which president lied the most. Obama was a liar but Trump is the most brazen liar I've ever seen, bar none.

BS. There is nothing Obama didn't lie about. And Hillary was even worse. She often lied about sh** she didn't even have to; she is truly a sociopath.

Trump lied just about every time he open his mouth. Even GOP members and others calling him a liar, incompetent and need a babysitter.
Snowflakes are so used to it they cannot even tell the difference anymore.
Then try to deflect the attention to Obama and Hillary.

Like this conspiracy theorist racist dude here keep saying Barrypuppet when the whole world knows Trump is a good example of a Russian puppet.

Trump popularity cannot come close to Obama’s popularity and reputations here in US and overseas.

Trump made us look dumb, racist, arrogance and ignorant around the globe. Total garbage laughingstock
The sad part ——— he is dragging people like me and others with this kind of lowliest reputation.
We are heading in the wrong directions folks.

`
`

There is no empirical gauge to determine which president lied the most. Obama was a liar but Trump is the most brazen liar I've ever seen, bar none.

BS. There is nothing Obama didn't lie about. And Hillary was even worse. She often lied about sh** she didn't even have to; she is truly a sociopath.

Really compared to Trump? Very funny.

I feel bad for all these sheep being lead to slaughter by their media's bullshit twisting...

Actually I feel bad for people watching too much of Hannity.

Hmm looks like "too much Hannity" is your latest impotent stab - as I said in the other threat you accused me of this in, (and as most who've read my posts over the years already know,) I think all the TV media sucks balls so I don't watch any of them. I use alternative sources, from both sides, as well as going straight to the source and evidence of whatever news as I often find it is basically people making shit up.

`
`

Is a wind-up a lie? He does a lot of that. I never liked him on TV before I read his Policies. He's OK.

Greg

Trump lied just about every time he open his mouth. Even GOP members and others calling him a liar, incompetent and need a babysitter.

Like this conspiracy theorist racist dude here keep saying Barrypuppet when the whole world knows Trump is a good example of a Russian puppet.

Trump popularity cannot come close to Obama’s popularity and reputations here in US and overseas.

Trump made us look dumb, racist, arrogance and ignorant around the globe. Total garbage laughingstock
The sad part ——— he is dragging people like me and others with this kind of lowliest reputation.

How on earth could you have a worse reputation?

Greg

How on earth could you have a worse reputation?

Greg

Ask Trump.

I feel bad for all these sheep being lead to slaughter by their media's bullshit twisting...

Actually I feel bad for people watching too much of Hannity.

Hmm looks like "too much Hannity" is your latest impotent stab - as I said in the other threat you accused me of this in, (and as most who've read my posts over the years already know,) I think all the TV media sucks balls so I don't watch any of them. I use alternative sources, from both sides, as well as going straight to the source and evidence of whatever news as I often find it is basically people making shit up.

I get it. You don’t watch any of them but you keep saying they are sucks and fake news.

So do you know if they are sucks and fakes? I watch both including Hannity and other Fox News. I made judgements based how people like Hannity and Carlson manipulate the story.

Forum List

Back