Holder Loses in the Carolinas—Again

We're already seeing it, and since the Children's Hour is here, I'll leave the site to the children.

Just remember, .5% of the GOP base dies each year. Goodnight, children...

A very appropriate time to say, in your dreams.
You wish, but I know the numbers. Look them up, it's not hard to find...

There's just as many libs kicking the bucket so don't think we have a lock on that one. There are also allot of minority conservatives coming up that will keep the conservative movement alive, personally I don't care if both parties disappear so long as a strong constitutional movement rises.

I know the demographics, I am very unconcerned. My side isn't trying to pass voter-suppression laws in order to have a chance at winning...

Funny how all that suppression isn't suppressing anyone. But you idiots will keep tooting that horn till the last low information voter figures out it was just another liberal lie.
We'll see, but either way, it will soon not help you at all since whitey is dying and the party of whitey with it...

Are you admitting there is no voter suppression?

Let it ride. When you still can't win, even with voter suppression, you'll be (mostly) out of excuses...

And you can feel good winning by cheating and lying, as always.

The American people are waking up, you will lose.

I know the demographics, I am very unconcerned. My side isn't trying to pass voter-suppression laws in order to have a chance at winning...

You're in favor of illegal voting. Big surprise.

Funny how all that suppression isn't suppressing anyone. But you idiots will keep tooting that horn till the last low information voter figures out it was just another liberal lie.
We'll see, but either way, it will soon not help you at all since whitey is dying and the party of whitey with it...

Are you a self-loathing white? Can anybody answer this?

You would think that the last thing self-proclaimed liberty loving conservatives would want to do is to make it harder for people to vote.

I think when you hear conservatives try to spout their constitutionalist, liberty loving, inalienable rights loving credentials by going on about how much we need to pay attention to what the founding fathers wanted,

you should remind yourself that the founders wanted only an elite minority to have the vote.

That appears more and more to be what conservatives dream of.

This from the article:

"Significantly, Judge Schroeder cited the testimony of DOJ’s own experts against it. This included one expert who admitted that black turnout in North Carolina is on par with that of whites, and another DOJ expert who acknowledged that the black registration rate is higher than that of whites. That makes it a bit difficult to argue that state officials have been discriminating against minority voters."

While at first glance that might appear to support the defendant's position in this specific case,

it might also be an indicator of something more significant overall. The unintended consequence of these conservative states trying to suppress the minority vote may be that it is spurring a backlash of heightening the desire TO vote among minorities.

Let it ride. When you still can't win, even with voter suppression, you'll be (mostly) out of excuses...

Voter Suppression is a myth. The only time we have seen voter suppression in the last 50 years is when the Democrats sued to have the ballots of Florida military members serving overseas disqualified in the 2000 Presidential Election.

You would think that the last thing self-proclaimed liberty loving conservatives would want to do is to make it harder for people to vote.

I think when you hear conservatives try to spout their constitutionalist, liberty loving, inalienable rights loving credentials by going on about how much we need to pay attention to what the founding fathers wanted,

you should remind yourself that the founders wanted only an elite minority to have the vote.

You argue from a lie. Being honest and upfront is not hard. It is not harder to have an id. it is not harder to not vote more then once. The lie that it is harder to actually prove who you are is a construct of those who benefit from cheating.

Of all the corruption we see in this government. With all the corruption we see going on in the USA Holder wastes our money tilting at windmills. The administartion swore to up hold the laws of the USA and they merely ignore the ones they don't like then waste the courts time on BS like this. It is hard not to hate, I fight the urge everyday. But this victime mentality is getting old real damn old.

Holder Loses in the Carolinas?Again | National Review Online

Judge Schroeder wrote a very long, 125-page opinion that quite simply shreds the arguments made by DOJ and the other plaintiffs. They made the same mistake in this case that they made in the Shelby County decision (decided last year by the U.S. Supreme Court) when they unsuccessfully cited old cases in arguing that the North Carolina legislature was acting with the intent to discriminate when it passed the election law.
it ani't over until the supremes look at it ... and it wasn't the US supreme court it was the state supreme court thats ruled on it ...

You argue from a lie. Being honest and upfront is not hard. It is not harder to have an id. it is not harder to not vote more then once. The lie that it is harder to actually prove who you are is a construct of those who benefit from cheating.

heres what your conservatives have done with the new laws in North carolina ... lets say that we all agree voters Id is required .... we will accept that conclusion.... that everyone must have a voter's ID ... so tell us this here why did the republicans also shut down early voting??? why did the republicans shut down voting on the week ends ,,, can you explain to us how that is causing cheating ???? can you tell us why voting early and on the week end is cheating ... because this is what the voters law has done .... what are you republicans afraid of if a person votes early ... can you tell us why are republicans afraid to let voters vote on the week end????

Are you admitting there is no voter suppression?

Nope, since that isn't true but the whole issue is going away since younger people have photo ID and voter suppression wouldn't help you win for long anyway. If you guys would grow up, you'd issue a National ID like other western nations, which is fine by me. Then you can ask for it. Problem solved, but not for you, since you still won't have the vote necessary to win national elections.

Last edited:
And you can feel good winning by cheating and lying, as always.

The American people are waking up, you will lose.

That's complete bullshit.

It's happened in elections in 2001 and 2004. Polling places have a closing time.

Slowing down the process cuts off voters from the Democratic process once the polls close. And that's what you folks intend to do.

That's Unconstitutional by the way.

You're in favor of illegal voting. Big surprise.
Not at all, and it hardly happens.

It happens a handful of times.

What happens, by the THOUSANDS, is that voters are sent home without voting, because the poll closed.

That's completely unconstitutional and unacceptable.

What does eliminating same day registration accomplish?

It keeps young voters from voting, and they don't vote for the GOP in large numbers, ergo...

It keeps young voters from voting, and they don't vote for the GOP in large numbers, ergo...
They're not going to vote anyway. Anybody who thinks that they're going to rally around a hag like Hillary or a tired mantra like Hope & Change is delusional.

They're not going to vote anyway. Anybody who thinks that they're going to rally around a hag like Hillary or a tired mantra like Hope & Change is delusional.
It matters not a damn who they vote for, it matters that they vote. One party wants them to, they usually vote for them, and one party doesn't, since they usually don't. See how that works?

if you guys could change the voting age to 60, you would. That demographic you have a lock on, which is why none of these voting laws address anything to do with absentee voters because they vote mostly GOP...

Last edited:

Conservatives aren't liberty loving. They're control freaks just like liberals. The only difference between you and them is what it is each of you want to control.

Forum List

Back