Holder Loses in the Carolinas—Again

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Of all the corruption we see in this government. With all the corruption we see going on in the USA Holder wastes our money tilting at windmills. The administartion swore to up hold the laws of the USA and they merely ignore the ones they don't like then waste the courts time on BS like this. It is hard not to hate, I fight the urge everyday. But this victime mentality is getting old real damn old.

Holder Loses in the Carolinas?Again | National Review Online

Judge Schroeder wrote a very long, 125-page opinion that quite simply shreds the arguments made by DOJ and the other plaintiffs. They made the same mistake in this case that they made in the Shelby County decision (decided last year by the U.S. Supreme Court) when they unsuccessfully cited old cases in arguing that the North Carolina legislature was acting with the intent to discriminate when it passed the election law.

Let it ride. When you still can't win, even with voter suppression, you'll be (mostly) out of excuses...

And you can feel good winning by cheating and lying, as always.

The American people are waking up, you will lose.

Let it ride. When you still can't win, even with voter suppression, you'll be (mostly) out of excuses...

I know the demographics, I am very unconcerned. My side isn't trying to pass voter-suppression laws in order to have a chance at winning...

Holder seems to be coming empty with most of his lawsuits.
And the libs bleat about phony scandals.

Well it is easy to lose cases when they are based on nothing but race baiting nonsense, and it helps that Holder just ain't that bright.

I know the demographics, I am very unconcerned. My side isn't trying to pass voter-suppression laws in order to have a chance at winning...

Spoken like a true white believer in the democrat cause. So sure that the minorities will never wake up to the utter damage that the democrat party has done to them. So sure that blacks have been taken for granted and forgotten that the DNC has moved on to fooling the Hispanics into believing they will help them too.

From the article which shows both how stupid is Holder and how disengenous are the left wingers:

Significantly, Judge Schroeder cited the testimony of DOJ’s own experts against it. This included one expert who admitted that black turnout in North Carolina is on par with that of whites, and another DOJ expert who acknowledged that the black registration rate is higher than that of whites. That makes it a bit difficult to argue that state officials have been discriminating against minority voters.

In fact, Judicial Watch filed an expert report in the case through an amicus brief that showed that in the May 2014 primary election, black turnout was up an astounding 29.5 percent compared with the last midterm primary election in May 2010. White turnout was up only 13.7 percent. As Judicial Watch said, these results were “devastating to the plaintiffs’ cases because they contradict all of their experts’ basis for asserting harm.”

Funny how all that suppression isn't suppressing anyone. But you idiots will keep tooting that horn till the last low information voter figures out it was just another liberal lie.

Funny how all that suppression isn't suppressing anyone. But you idiots will keep tooting that horn till the last low information voter figures out it was just another liberal lie.
We'll see, but either way, it will soon not help you at all since whitey is dying and the party of whitey with it...

Last edited:
This thread is devolving quickly. Enough with the racial slurs. I've gone through and cleaned it up. Forget about it and move on.

We'll see, but either way, it will soon not help you at all since whitey is dying and the party of whitey with it...

LOL, the only thing that makes me laugh is that, should that actually happen, neither you nor I will live long enough to see it.

LOL, the only thing that makes me laugh is that, should that actually happen, neither you nor I will live long enough to see it.
We're already seeing it, and since the Children's Hour is here, I'll leave the site to the children.

Just remember, .5% of the GOP base dies each year. Goodnight, children...

Last edited:

We're already seeing it, and since the Childrens' Hour is here, I'll leave the site to the children.

A very appropriate time to say, in your dreams.

We're already seeing it, and since the Children's Hour is here, I'll leave the site to the children.

A very appropriate time to say, in your dreams.
You wish, but I know the numbers. Look them up, it's not hard to find...

Forum List

Back