Holder lashed out at his chief antagonist...

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Darrell Issa.., conduct is "shameful."

can anyone with half a wit believe who is calling whom "SHAMEFUL"... ?

Holder said he had recused himself from the case because "I am a possessor of information eventually leaked."

recuse...? the SOB should resign. :up:

Read more: Holder lashes out at Issa during tense hearing, calls conduct 'shameful' | Fox News

here is another thing that just lights my fuse:

Obama announced Wednesday that acting IRS Commissioner Steven Miller has resigned in the wake of the agency scandal in which conservative groups were targeted.

now the crooked SOB should get about 25 years in Leavenworth without parole !!!

sure is interesting how these scumbags can just RESIGN and everything is "hunky dory"

this regime has more
576460,1288750784,8.jpg
than a 10 acre cess pool !! :up:

Read more: Acting IRS commissioner resigns in wake of agency scandal | Fox News

BTW,

Holder has no proof that he recused himself.

There is nothing in writing anywhere showing that. All we have is his "word".

Bullshit. It's party on. You see, I bet when they finally find out what really went on, the people that targeted the Teabaggers will be GOP. After all, the Teabaggers helped us in the 2012 election. And they definately did not help the GOP.

Bullshit. It's party on. You see, I bet when they finally find out what really went on, the people that targeted the Teabaggers will be GOP. After all, the Teabaggers helped us in the 2012 election. And they definately did not help the GOP.

we see here another childish and hateful liberal

calling people, Teabaggers...but hey their elected Representatives do it so why not

wow.

That is quite a pathetic theory.

Desperate theory is a better description.

I thought you were more mature.

I was wrong.

BTW,

Holder has no proof that he recused himself.

There is nothing in writing anywhere showing that. All we have is his "word".

and his "word" is worth a bucket full of cat shit..., just my OPINION !!

look at the following, he seems to be proud of how little he knows.

“I do not know,” the attorney general told the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday afternoon, “why that was or was not done. I simply don’t have a factual basis to answer that question.”

Why didn’t the DOJ seek the AP’s cooperation, as the law also requires, before issuing subpoenas?

“I don’t know what happened there,” Holder replied. “I was recused from the case.”

Why, asked the committee’s chairman, Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), was the whole matter handled in a manner that appears “contrary to the law and standard procedure”?

“I don’t have a factual basis to answer the questions that you have asked, because I was recused,” the attorney general said.

On and on Holder went: “I don’t know. I don’t know. . . . I would not want to reveal what I know. . . . I don’t know why that didn’t happen. . . . I know nothing, so I’m not in a position really to answer.”
:laugh2: ... :laugh2: .......:laugh2: actually it is not laughable, just down right pitiful that the man (?) is in his political position. :up:

wow.

That is quite a pathetic theory.

Desperate theory is a better description.

I thought you were more mature.

I was wrong.

it does not take maturity, it takes intelligence, which most liarberals posses a scintilla of brain power. :up:

Forum List

Back