Holder In 1995: We Must “Brainwash People” Into Wanting To Give Up Their Second Amend

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
wow, brainwash

SNIP:

Holder In 1995: We Must “Brainwash People” Into Wanting To Give Up Their Second Amendment Rights…

Fast and Furious, anyone?
a video at site, I couldn't bring it over.

Breitbart.com has uncovered video from 1995 of then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder announcing a public campaign to “really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”

Holder was addressing the Woman’s National Democratic Club. In his remarks, broadcast by CSPAN 2, he explained that he intended to use anti-smoking campaigns as his model to “change the hearts and minds of people in Washington, DC” about guns.

“What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that’s not cool, that it’s not acceptable, it’s not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes.”

Keep reading…
Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Holder In 1995: We Must “Brainwash People” Into Wanting To Give Up Their Second Amendment Rights…

wow, brainwash

SNIP:

Holder In 1995: We Must “Brainwash People” Into Wanting To Give Up Their Second Amendment Rights…

Fast and Furious, anyone?
a video at site, I couldn't bring it over.

Breitbart.com has uncovered video from 1995 of then-U.S. Attorney Eric Holder announcing a public campaign to “really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way.”

Holder was addressing the Woman’s National Democratic Club. In his remarks, broadcast by CSPAN 2, he explained that he intended to use anti-smoking campaigns as his model to “change the hearts and minds of people in Washington, DC” about guns.

“What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that’s not cool, that it’s not acceptable, it’s not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes.”

Keep reading…
Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Holder In 1995: We Must “Brainwash People” Into Wanting To Give Up Their Second Amendment Rights…

Stupid fucking liberals.

They made the owner of Glock a billionaire. They opened the door to concealed carry in many more states then the original 7.

In fact their hysteria is what caused me to begin collecting military firearms with an FFL.

Tell me I cant or shouldnt. I will then show you I will and be in your face about it.

Yes I am that guy.

Holder's a punk. His brainwashing got Brian Terry murdered.

I'm in my easy chair watching the NCAA with one of my .45s strapped on as we speak. How's that for brainwashing, Eric?

I will probably BUY a handgun if Obama gets a second term. Might as well excerise my right to own a gun before anyone gets a "bright" idea.

I will probably BUY a handgun if Obama gets a second term. Might as well excerise my right to own a gun before anyone gets a "bright" idea.

Dont wait, there will be another price spike. I should thank the left of the isle low life, they have added 200 dollars in value to most of my collection.

Forum List

Back