Hola

Liberty777

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2016
Here to just hopefully learn n debate some different viewpoints. Im a white male n my mid thirties n I live in the south. I believe in liberty n small gov. So that should tell u a lot.

wecome-to-our-surf-shack.jpg

Surf to your hearts content

But dont' sleep under the Palm trees.

(the nuts will get you)

Like I said I try to b comical. But again I support none of the present candidates. Who do u support?

Here to just hopefully learn n debate some different viewpoints. Im a white male n my mid thirties n I live in the south. I believe in liberty n small gov. So that should tell u a lot.

Well hello Liberty.......are you being honest about "hopefully learn n debate" - because most Trumpf supporters aren't.

Hope you enjoy posting here, I'm sure we'll figure you out in record time.........:)

Whats with this trump supporter shit, have I not made myself clear, do I need to say it n spanish, too bad I'm white. Figure me out, ooooo the mystery, just Fuckin ask I'm a grown ass man, what is there to hide? I'm a reformed white male who wants to live a pro social life, at least that's what I told the parole board.lol seriously I'm hear to c how many americans r tired of watching the gov. Tear this country down brick by brick.

Whats with this trump supporter shit,

Get used to it. It goes on a lot here. The Leftists will paint you into one of their propaganda-driven, pre-shaped, pre-formed bogeymen then attack you with mindless sound bites they get from MSNBC, Daily Kos, Move On Dot Org, BLM or the like. They have no desire or ability to carry on a two-sided discussion. Tolerance = agree with them.

Review Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals and you'll see where the Leftists here get their "debating" style. Note rules 5 and 12 especially:

RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Welcome. Glad to have you here and keep in mind there is an ignore feature for those who are more obnoxious than others.

Looking forward to your posts.
:beer:

Forum List

Back