Hogg Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Oh, the irony. So, the hell with the Second Amendment, but don't you dare infringe on my First.....

Useful idiots.

WATCH: Parkland Student Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

Backpacks.jpg

Those clear backpacks are not unconstitutional. Someone tried to argue that in Tuscaloosa in the late 1990s when the city school system mandated them. By way of protest, some of the students started carrying their books and stuff in plastic milk crates. The teachers could still see everything, especially looking down into them, but they were bulk and took up more room.

Those clear backpacks are not unconstitutional. Someone tried to argue that in Tuscaloosa in the late 1990s when the city school system mandated them. By way of protest, some of the students started carrying their books and stuff in plastic milk crates. The teachers could still see everything, especially looking down into them, but they were bulk and took up more room.
It implies sneaking in something illegal

Oh, the irony. So, the hell with the Second Amendment, but don't you dare infringe on my First.....

Useful idiots.

WATCH: Parkland Student Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

View attachment 184400

I realize that he's a liberal moron, sorry, I repeat myself, has he ever read the 1st Amendment?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Hogg claimed that the decision by Democratic Broward County officials violated his "First Amendment rights" as he also cited potential embarrassment for students going through "their menstrual cycle" because of their "tampons and stuff."

Now I understand why he whines like a pussy.

Has anyone told this preening attention whore that stern, tough-guy expression on his face looks ridiculous? He looks like he's been given an equation his brain can't figure out and he's frustrated. He's the most unlikeable teenager I've seen since Malcolm in the Middle's Frankie Muniz, who this prick resembles.

Useful idiots.

View attachment 184400
Clear backpacks is a good idea that I did not think of.

Iron doors and metal detectors like at the airports is obvious.

Armed guards like at the airports is also obvious.

Next they will want the girlies to wear clear dresses. Wouldn't that be a treat !!

How is a transparent backpack rule going to stop anyone? It only applies to school grounds. Someone can just unpack the gun the first time they see an enforcer coming up to tell him about his non-transparent backpack. An armed guard would be able to do something, but liberals don't like guns.

The Hoggwash keeps putting his in his mouth like the punk he is. But there is a young guy exactly his age that has better substance than him.

Forum List

Back