Hogg and his Cult threaten to have a "die in" at Trump Tower

So now constitutionally guaranteed right of protest AND not wanting to get shot while at school is a

CULT???

And, if it was your child shot dead?

The correct reaction is,

That's their right.

In the US, that is.

I hope Trump shows up with an AR-15 to cull the cucks as they try to flood his property.

This would make for an excellent game... the possibilities are endless.

The neo-fascist alt right thugs once again threatening violence, when in fact they are nothing but cowards.

Hogg et al have the right to protest, be arrested, and led away peacefully.

I like how Trump was one to openly support gun control, and claim that Republicans are scared of the NRA.

So idiot Hogg, goes after the one person in power right now, that is actually on his side.

Left-wingers are so stupid.

I hope Trump shows up with an AR-15 to cull the cucks as they try to flood his property.

This would make for an excellent game... the possibilities are endless.
One thing is for sure... you fat little sissies won't be doing jack....

So now constitutionally guaranteed right of protest AND not wanting to get shot while at school is a

CULT???

The correct reaction is,

That's their right.

In the US, that is.
They have no right to protest on private property, dumbass.

The neo-fascist alt right thugs once again threatening violence, when in fact they are nothing but cowards.

Hogg et al have the right to protest, be arrested, and led away peacefully.
I was out hauling hay and milking cows when I was these kids age
They strike me as just being lazy

The young man Hogg scares the hell out of right-wingers with his ability to speak articulately and gain followers of his generation and their parents.

It has been reported that the registered voters between the ages of 18 to 25 yoa now outnumber registered baby boomer voters. Yes, change is a comin'.

CULT???

The correct reaction is,

That's their right.

In the US, that is.
There is a Constitutional right for a redress of grievances but that right does not mean protesters can interfere with others. If they have a permit they can have their die in or whatever in a public area outside Trump tower not in it.

CULT???

The correct reaction is,

That's their right.

In the US, that is.
They have no right to protest on private property, dumbass.

:lol:

Well, here's the thing. The atrium of Trump Tower is legally a "public space". It's a tax deal thing, a bunch of buildings in Manhattan are like that.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjADegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw01b3Jhc3YcsykjiTEdSgxw

See page 33.

The young man Hogg scares the hell out of right-wingers with his ability to speak articulately and gain followers of his generation and their parents.

It has been reported that the registered voters between the ages of 18 to 25 yoa now outnumber registered baby boomer voters. Yes, change is a comin'.

You people don't seem to understand how changes to the Constitution work.

Forum List

Back