Hobby Lobby Open Amid Coronavirus: God Will Keep Workers Safe

This is irresponsible beyond words.

hobby lobby should be closed in some places. In some states only grocery stores and pharmacies are open.

Yet the greedy owner of hobby lobby is trying to get his workers to go back to work. Against some state governors orders.

This man is a billionaire yet all he cares about is his money. He's not paying any sick leave while this pandemic is happening. He's telling his workers that things will get hard for them.

He could help out by paying them a living wage with proper benefits.

He could help out by keeping his stores closed so the virus won't spread.

He could keep his religion to himself and not lie to his employees to get them to go back to work against governors orders.

This man should be told that his stores should remain closed and his workers remain at home. He should be paying them at least 2 weeks sick leave too.

Hobby Lobby Open Amid Coronavirus: God Will Keep Workers Safe | Heavy.com
Let the faifful go.

Would like to see as many business stay open as possible, for the sake of the employees, business owners, & help keep the cost to all of us if we need to spend billions on keeping people feed & their bills paid. Think its my responsibility to wear gloves, stay 6 feet away from other customers and put on a mask when paying the employee. But in areas with wide spread virus the shut down seems reasonable
Maybe.

They Say Coronavirus Isn't Airborne—but It's Definitely Borne by Air

hobby lobby should be closed in some places. In some states only grocery stores and pharmacies are open.

Yet the greedy owner of hobby lobby is trying to get his workers to go back to work. Against some state governors orders.

This man is a billionaire yet all he cares about is his money. He's not paying any sick leave while this pandemic is happening. He's telling his workers that things will get hard for them.

He could keep his religion to himself and not lie to his employees to get them to go back to work against governors orders.

This man should be told that his stores should remain closed and his workers remain at home. He should be paying them at least 2 weeks sick leave too.

Many stores including Lowe’s, Walmart, Enterprise, Ace Hardware, Home Depot, Target, Wine and More, Big Lots, Car Dealerships, Sporting Goods Stores, Gun Stores, Jewelry Stores, Bars, Cabela’s, Dicks, the list goes on and on. Why only Hobby Lobby? Is it because they are owned by a Christian? I don’t like their excuse however they are no different than any of these other stores?

Many stores including Lowe’s, Walmart, Enterprise, Ace Hardware, Home Depot, Target, Wine and More, Big Lots, Car Dealerships, Sporting Goods Stores, Gun Stores, Jewelry Stores, Bars, Cabela’s, Dicks, the list goes on and on. Why only Hobby Lobby? Is it because they are owned by a Christian? I don’t like their excuse however they are no different than any of these other stores?
They have been chosen, they are special people.

Fort Fun Indiana said:
I take it you are the self appointed garden of all. Telling everyone what to do, where to go, how to do it.
^^

How right wing crybabies refer to others' opinions...

I think it's a little more than that.
I don't.
It does always seem to be something doesn't it.

I can't help but agree with the response to the OP.

I thought the OP was more than overbearing.

At the same time, it wasn't clear to me if they are opening or he is encouraging people to go back to work and open them.

He can close them and still eat steak. I am not sure his employees can survive as well as he can without the commerce they generate.

I also wonder what it is like for people to just be stuck at home and not doing much. It's just a question.

Bakeries are open...fish markets....stores like the dollar store....Auto parts stores and shops.....golf courses and campgrounds....hey memo to the panicked public....as long as you wash your fricken hands you can go out and shop for what you need....and if we are going to be penned up at home we need stuff....stuff the hobby lobby sells....

Treat it like any other flu season.

Covid-19 is a flu bug.
So, so stupid and wrong.

It shocks me that someone like you, with a scientific education, is saying such ass backwards wrong things.

Fox News tells him so
100% accurate.
But there are certainly a lot of people who at their death beds who have spent their lives being critical of God's existence who somehow find it. We all laugh.

You laugh at people on their death beds? How Christian of you!

I supposed you have closed your fake business.

Who the hell cares?

I've been to a number of Hobby Lobby stores, and not a one of them has been anywhere nearly as full of people as any grocery store is at any given time, and they're allowed to be open.

You liberoidals really could benefit from chilling the fuck out.

So it is hatred against religion Is the reason. Thanks for clarifying that it is hatred that is the motivation here.

Dicks, Target and Cabela's? Essential? ???

So it is hatred against religion Is the reason. Thanks for clarifying that it is hatred that is the motivation here.

They can be as victimy as they like, I really don't mind.

Dicks, Target and Cabela's? Essential? ???

Think guns and ammo, Cabela's etc for sure. Where are panicked americans going to purchase their fweedumb fetish symbols?

I took a ride a couple hours ago, just to get out. Went to town. It was busier than usual on a Sunday--grocery store, Walgreens, the three dollar stores, the favorite convenience store, parking lots full, traffic on Route 1 busier than it's been in a week. I scanned the radio for announcements because I figured something was up. No news.

Then I came home and checked the internet for an update on cases in Maine. 19 more reported today. 14 new cases yesterday.
It brings us to 89, and its not because we're doing a lot of testing all of a sudden--there was an article in the paper this a.m. that they are out of one of the chemicals they need to do the tests.

Over half the cases are in the Portland area, which is mucho miles from here, but that won't matter to our gov. She went full throttle when we had only a couple cases.

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. We don't need three dollar stores open. There aren't any big chain stores for 50 miles, but I really question why a lot of these are still open. They've punished the restaurant industry and small businesses badly but are still allowing big crowds to gather for retail therapy.

BIG LOTS? What the hell is really going on here? We'll have a shelter in place order in no time, I'm afraid.

The CEO's wife had a vision from God! Wait, I'm having the same vision......$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So, so stupid and wrong.

It shocks me that someone like you, with a scientific education, is saying such ass backwards wrong things.

Fox News tells him so
100% accurate.
But there are certainly a lot of people who at their death beds who have spent their lives being critical of God's existence who somehow find it. We all laugh.

You laugh at people on their death beds? How Christian of you!

I supposed you have closed your fake business.

Trolling again?

Who the hell cares?

I've been to a number of Hobby Lobby stores, and not a one of them has been anywhere nearly as full of people as any grocery store is at any given time, and they're allowed to be open.

You liberoidals really could benefit from chilling the fuck out.

Why are you trolling Hobby Lobby stores?

Religion is a $1.2 T bilk, other than that I have no problem.

Forum List

Back